DongHae

Complications

My POV

I spotted someone familiar. That wavy brown hair, those eyes and that charasmatic smile.

 4215363589_d9a89e1f36.jpg

Me: ..D-D-DongHae oppa.

DongHae was heading towards our table! I kicked both KyuHyun and EunHyuk as they groaned in pain and were both about to shout at me before noticing DongHae heading our direction.

DongHae: Anneyeong Kyu, hyung. -turns to my direction- Ah, you must be HyukJae's pretty cousin, ________ . He told me you were with him and the evil maknae.

KyuHyun: I am not evil! -pouts-

Me: Anneyeonghaseyo DongHae-sshi.

DongHae: -laughs- You don't need to be so formal, ______ .

Me: -Thinking: He wants me to call him "oppa"? Aigo! Stop blushing ________ !- N-Ne DongHae Oppa..

DongHae: Hahaha, that's better.

EunHyuk: What brings you here?

Donghae: Well yesterday I got a call from someone saying we should meet up here for some coffee before heading to the studio to meet ShinDong..

EunHyuk: -face palm- Jeongmal mianhe (Really sorry) !! I forgot! -turns to KyuHyun and I- Mianhe but we have to go!

DongHae: Ayssi, relax monkey, we still have half an hour before our schedule. Besides, I haven't got to know your cousin quite just yet. -smiles at me-

KyuHyun: Hyung, you're only nice to girls :<

DongHae: Mwo?! (What?!) Ani ani ani! (No no no) I'm not! It's just I haven't met _____ once before! I just want to get to know her a little better!

EunHyuk: -stands up and faces DongHae- I'm telling my aunt about this.

I laugh at my cousin's funny acts of protection as DongHae surrenders and raises his arms up in the air, showing his muscles. ... Aigo...

Me: HyukJae oppa, why are you both meeting ShinDong-sshi? Is there something wrong?

EunHyuk: Aniyo(No), we're going to record our song "Oppa Oppa" with ShinDong. We asked our manager-hyung for permission.

Me & KyuHyun: -laughs-

EunHyuk & DongHae: What's so funny?

KyuHyun: Aren't you glad I'm so much cooler than them? Kekekekeke

Me: Maybe~ Maybe not -sticks out tongue-

KyuHyun: Hmph -pinches my cheeks- I'm way cooler because I dress in style.

Me: Ayssi KYUHYUN! That hurts D: -rubs my cheeks-

KyuHyun: -Acts cute- Mianhe ______~ Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega~

Me: Ayssi you're so weird.

EunHyuk: I find you both weird... :p

Me: What did you say oppa?!

EunHyuk:A-A-ANI ANI ANI ANI ANI Nothing!~ -covers face and hides behind DongHae-

DongHae: HyukJae-ah, be a man~ xD

EunHyuk:-stands up- What's that supposed to mean? -shows muscles- Men have muscles. I have muscles.

The three of us laugh as my humourous cousin puts on an act. DongHae then changed the subject and started asking me basic questions like where I was from, how old I was etc.

DongHae: ______-ah , are you an ELF?

Aigoooo, the way he says my name just makes my stomach flip!

Me: Of course I'm an ELF! I support Kyuhyunnie and HyukJae oppa! And now, I support you too. (:

OMO! ________ , DID YOU JUST SAY THAT?!

Kyuhyun's POV

(Your Name): Of course I'm an ELF! I support Kyuhyunnie and HyukJae oppa! And now, I support you too.

Did she just say that?! I felt upset then. Even though she has a crush on him doens't mean she has the right to say that in front of someone who loves her.. Oh wait Cho KyuHyun. She doesn't know yet. Why?! Because you're foolish enough to still love her when she doesn't even love you back!

'Kyuhyun oppa, kyuhyun oppa..' I heard someone calling me. She had such a sweet voice that poured like honey. Then I felt someone or something holding onto to my wrist and shaking it continuously.  I blinked my eyes as I returned to reality.

Me: N-ne ______ ?

(Your Name): Are you alright? You seem out of place.

Me: Of course I'm fine. -looks at wrist- Why are you holding me like that?

Once I said that, she let go of my wrist and looked at both my hyungs. Ayssi, I shouldn't have said it... But I can't take it back now. What's done is done. Even though it was such a short moment, haveing that small amount of skinship with her felt great. If only she could hold my hand.

My thoughts were interrupted as ______'s phone rang. I recognized the ringtone immediately. It was '7 years of love'. I sang that song for a famous drama. I can't believe she put it as her ringtone. For once, I felt special to her.

(Your Name): Yeoboseyo? Ne, omma(mum/mom) .... Ne(yes), mogosso (I have eaten). I'm with HyukJae oppa right now. .... Ne, ne. ............................. Yah Unnie (older sister) ! Don't do this to me! ..... Yah! Ayssi, unnie, don't scare me like that. ... Ne, I'll come home soon. ... Ne, anneyeong. Don't give omma a heart attack.

DongHae: -laughs- Your so funny when you talk to your omma and your unnie. The tones are so different!

(Your Name): That's cause she almost gave me a heart attack.

Me: Really? I like her.

She punched my shoulder at my statement.

Owww, _______-ah, that really hurt ~ -pouts-

(Your Name): Ahhh Mianhe Kyuhyunnie~ -pats my head-

She's so cute like that. I wish she could play with my hair everyday... Touch my hand everyday... Love me everyday.

DongHae: Ah, -looks at his black watch- mianhe kyu, _____, but we have to go. I hope we can meet up someday. It was nice meeting you. -smiles-

Ayssi, hyung, stop smiling at her... You're just making her fall in love with you more.

(Your Name): Of course, It was great meeting you too. I might see you soon though.

DongHae: Oh, really?

I could tell by both their voices that they really wanted to see each other again. Argh, the pain is back. I wish I could scream and shout! Why does she have to make it so hard for me to breathe?

(Your Name): Yup! Super Junior has an interview two days later. I'm going as I need to help out with these silly oppas' makup. -points to EunHyuk & I-

EunHyuk & I: SILLY OPPAS?!

Ayssi , this girl is just really... Aigo. She drives me crazy.

Out of the blue, I had an idea! Though I couldn't let EunHyuk or DongHae hear it.

Me: -Whispers- Hey, _____-ah, I'll drive you home.

(Your Name): But-

EunHyuk: Hey Kyu, ______-ah, we'll be heading off to meet ShinDong! You better take care of her or else!

KyuHyun: Because she is nicer than you, hyung. I will definitely take care of her. -sticks out tongue-

EunHyuk made a funny death stare as DongHae pulled the back of EunHyuk's shirt.

DongHae: See you soon, _______ . -smiles- -turns around- Take care, Kyu! Anneyeong!

(Your name) & I: Anneyeong! -waves-

(Your Name): You don't need to drive me home, Kyuhyunnie..

Me: But I can't just leave you like that! I insist and no exceptions!

(Your Name): But-

I covered before she could protest. I pinched her cheeks as she pouted after I felt her lips slightly pressing against my hand. It gave me goosegumps and worse, it gave me hope.

Me: Come on. -Opens car door for _____ - Be careful, you might bump your head.

I helped her with her seat belt even though she wasn't disabled. I wanted to show someone loves and cares for her.

(Your Name): KyuHyunnie, I can do it myself you know..

Me: It's alright, I want to do it.

She kept quiet after I said that. I wonder what she was thinking. Once I started the engine and left the university, I drove her back home. We passed the highway, famous buildings and sights. There weren't so many cars on the road as everyone else was either at work or at school. We, students, were released early as we finsihed our last paper for our Mid-term exam.

After driving for approximately 10mins, we finally arrived at the foot of her house. It was a big, white double story home. A neat, blooming garden greeted us as I walked her to the front door.

(Your Name): Kyuhyunnie oppa, kamsahamnida~ -bows-

Me: -Bows back- It's alright. I'll see you 2 days later at the interview. EunHyuk will be picking you up, am I right?

(Your Name): Ne~ Oh Kyuhyun oppa, one more thing.

Me: Hmm?

(Your Name): How is it that I don't see DongHae oppa on these kind of interviews until now?

Me: -shrugs- Mollayo (I don't know) The company's responsible.

Why does she want to know?! Ayssi, why can't she stop thinking about hyung?!

(Your Name): Today was fun. DongHae oppa came and everyone was happy.

Me: -Thinking: Yeah... 'Everyone'..-

(Your Name): Don't you think, oppa? .... Oppa?? Kyuhyunnie!

Me: N-Ne?? Yeah, I thought so to. -fake smile-

(Your Name): -walks up to me- Ayssi, oppa, did you sleep well last night? You aren't yourself today. You should rest.

Me: Ani, I'm fine.

She placed her hand on my cheek as she said that. I closed my eyes, embracing the moment. I wish she knew my heart was beating for her.

(Your Name): You should go home and rest, arraseo (alright) ? It's good for you.

You care for me.. You actually do.. But it's not enough for you to have feelings for me.

Me: Arraseo. I'll see you in 2 days. Anneyeong, eat well!

She laughed. I love it when she laughs. That would mean that she is happy and she was alright. That everything was alright. She was like a sign to tell between happiness and sadness. I wonder what I was to her.

(Your Name): Sleep well , Kyuhyunnie! Anneyeong, and thank you for the ride home!

She unlocked the door before waving goodbye. As I walked back to my car, I felt my heart ache more and more. Not only will I be able to see her in 2 days because of Super Junior's interview... but DongHae will too.