Attempting to confess

Complications

 

 Kyuhyun POV

-At home playing Starcraft - 

Kyuhyun:Dammnit Lost again...

*sigh* that image of ______ looking straight into Donghae hyungs eyes kept replaying and replaying in my head. I was annoyed…..i know that this isn’t going to work but if it’s all iv’e got then ill give it a shot.

I was going to confess to her.

-Two days later-

I had a day off today so I called_______ out for a date. Also using this chance to confess to her. When I saw her coming up to me….i was stunned by her prettiness. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a white shirt with the words’ love you’ on it, a cardigan, some wrist accessories with a pair of glasses with no lens.

_______:Kyuhyunnie!!!!

Kyuhyun:oh….ne….Annyeong

________:oppa, where are you going to take me today? What are we going to do for the day?

Kyuhyun: oh…I was just thinking of taking you to a famous coffee shop first and then we can plan on where to go.

_______:oppa! What are you waiting for then? Let’s go!

I was thinking of going to Coffee Prince the famous coffee shop first because there are some little rooms we can talk in with no interruptions, we can both buy our favorite Americano’s  and then while we are talking I will confess to her! Hahah , good plan Kyuhyun!

-Outside of Coffee Prince-

I opened the door for her and then we both went inside and ordered our Americano’s. We then went to a few rooms making sure that there is no-one so that no-one could recognize me and disturb me while attempting to confess. We were chatting about some little things first and as I was about to confess…..the waiter came in and served our coffees.

______: oppa! Lets go to the theme park later or lets go shopping!

Kyuhyun: shopping……I prefer the theme park….i heard theres a lot of new machines there to play with now.

_____:chinja!(really?) oppa! I want to go!

Kyuhyun:hahah, alright!......_______-ah, I have something to tell you.

________:What is it oppa?

Kyuhyun:I-I-I li……..

Waiter:-knocked on the door- Two Americano’s

_________:Thank you! Sorry oppa, um what were you saying?

Kyuhyun:I was just saying that I –I ……

_________:Oppa! Just spit it out!

Kyuhyun:Okay okay! I like……

-shigani heullodo oh nan- _____’s phone rang……I smiled because the ringtone was Super Junior’s song It’s You……but my smile quickly faded since I was interrupted twice.

________:sorry again oppa…. It was Donghae oppa asking me if I had anyone to hang out with today…..I told him im hanging out with you….so he said okay and hung up.

I decided to confess to her later while in the car so that it was quiet….We finished our Americano’s and then headed to the Theme park arriving there at almost 2 in the afternoon.

I am able to confess to her later right? There shouldn’t be any more interruptions right? I hope so.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUPER JUNIOR WON GDA!!!!!!!! SUPER JUNIOR THE LAST MEN STANDING! On fb there was confirmed news saying that in Super Juniors comeback which will be in november, Kangin and Kibum will be in it too!!!!<3