The Theme Park Confession

Complications

My POV:

Kyuhhyunnie oppa has been so quiet ever since we got into the taxi/cab. There was definitely something lingering in that mind of his and it was bothering him. 

Me: Oppa, there's something bothering you.. What's wrong?

He looked at me, eyes blank and filled with sadness. After a short moment, he smiled at me, showing his pearly whites.

KyuHyun: Nothing~ But thanks for asking, ______-niiiiii~ (I added the __-ni part for fun.)

Me: Are you sure? Please tell me. I won't bother you any longer if you tell me.

He sighed. What was wrong with him? I hope I wasn't prying.

KyuHyun: I-I'll tell you later when we get to the theme park.

He replied, before turning to face the window. He gazed at the outer surroundings as we got to our destination.

KyuHyun's POV:

I couldn't tell her. Not now. Not in the cab where the ahjusshi can hear me confess to her. I was so nervous then. I couldn't even fake a proper smile to show her I was 'fine'. I knew I was making her worried, speechless and curious. I couldn't watch her like that so I turned back to face the window and continue my blank gaze.

After a couple of minutes, we finally arrived at the theme park. It wasn't as crowded as I expected it to be. Maybe because it was already in the evening. The sun was about to set. It's warm rays shone through some of the clouds, trying to shower everyone with it's light but could not fully accomplish it's goal. We didn't need to pay for an entrance fee since it was already closing. We only needed to pay for the game stall games that were closing soon.

Me: _____-ah, do you want to get anything?

______: Aniyo (Nope). What about you?

Me: Mmm let's play some games first. I'll try to get you a prize.

______: Ah? Oppa gwaenchana(Oppa, it's alright).. 

I shook my head slightly and pulled her hand towards some of the game stalls. I pulled her to a dunking game stall where each player (who pays) gets 5 balls and throws it into baskets that are according to their points. E.g. a basket with 50 points on it. As I took out my wallet, I felt ______'s hand on mine. She shook her head as she took out 2,000 won ( 1,000 won = US$1).

The stall lady handed us five red balls in a small basket and told us to aim for the highest scored basket. I snickered as I was tall. This was an advantage for me since I love games and it was easier for tall people (like me), to score. _______ handed me 3 of the balls as she told me she wasn't good at games that needed accuracy and the right amount of strength. I laughed at her for being too honest. 

______: -throws the ball- Aigo! So close.. Kyuhyunnie, I'm not good at this. Mianhe! >.<

Me: Gwaenchana. I'm the advantage :p

______: Pffttt.... hahahhahahahahah xDDD -throws- YES!!!!! 20 POINTS!

I laughed (again) as she scored in the second lowest scored basket. Now it was my turn. I threw my first ball and easily got 50 points.

_____: WAHHHH Oppa is so good! -claps-

KyuHyun: Kamsahamnida~ (Thank You)~ -throws second ball- Yes! A 100 points!!! 

Me: D: Kyuhyunnie, you're too pro for these kind of games.

I looked at my last red ball and decided to hand it to _____ since she paid for it and it was good enough to get her a stuffed toy.

_______: Mwo (what)?! Are you crazy? We'll lose.

Me: First off, you paid for it. Secondly, I already helped you score. Here, I'll help you.

I held her arm like what couples did and aimed for the 50 point basket. We threw it and in it went, into the 50 point basket! Man.. I wish I could hold her like that. 

Stall Lady: -hands over stuffed dog- Here you go, thank you for playing. -bows-

_____ & I: Kamsahamnida -bows-

As we left for our last stall, seeing that every other stall was beginning to pack up and close, she tugged my shirt and hugged me.

______: Kamsahamnida, oppa~ 

But alas, she let go off me. For that moment I was happy. She hugged me first. But ever since she made eye contact with DongHae hyung.. I just... I just can't get it out of my head.

Me: Gwaenchana, _______. -pats head-

_______: Oppa wait. -holds onto wrist-

You're holding me again? I must be dreaming. I turned to face her, to find her deep, dark eyes looking into mine.

Me: Ne? 

I replied, looking down at my shoes. Stop looking at me!!

______: Let's not play anymore. Come on. -gestures to a bench-

Me:  Mwo? ... Alright then.

______: Kyuhyunnie-

Me: What are you going to name the puppy? - points to stuffed toy-

_____: Since oppa got it for me, I'll name it Kang Hyun. (Kang Ah Ji = puppy in korean) Kang Hyun = Puppy KyuHyun. :> 

Me: Jincha? Aigo you're so sweet.

My POV:

 

Me: Since oppa got it for me, I'll name it Kang Hyun. (Kang Ah Ji = puppy in korean) Kang Hyun = Puppy KyuHyun. :> 

KyuHyun: Jincha? Aigo you're so sweet.

He didn't sound happy or excited about it like he was supposed to. I needed to know - what was bothering him so much it affected his mood?

Me: Oppa...

I started.

KyuHyun: Ne? -looks at me-

Me: Please, I beg you. Tell me what's on your mind.

KyuHyun: I ... You won't like it.

Me: Is it about DongHae oppa? Is he mean? I won't like him if he's mean!

KyuHyun: ANI (NO) ! He's never mean! That's just the opposite of him! It's just... I... 

Me: What? Please tell me. 

I looked straight at him. Trying to read his eyes. All I could read were how sad he was and how hard it was for him to tell me what he has been thinking.

KyuHyun: -hesitates- I.. ______... WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SO HARD FOR ME?!

I jumped. Me? Making it hard for-- Oh no.. Don't tell me.. This... KyuHyun oppa... What in the world--

KyuHyun: -grabs my hand and looks straight in my eyes- I- I love you, ______.. Longer than you could ever think.

My heart fell like a weight just pulled my heart down. I like DongHae oppa. Not KyuHyun. I mean I do like him. He means so much to me! But not in that way.. Not ever. But why now? When I like someone else? 

Me: Kyu-KyuHyun o-ppa.. I-

Before I could finish my stuttering sentence, he pushed me against him and hugged me tight. He was shaking. 

KyuHyun: Please... Don't hate me. I know how much you like hyung but please.. Just don't make it so hard for me anymore.. 

He was shaking so badly. I tried looking at him but before I could, his lips met mine. He was kissing me. My very first kiss... It wasn't a rough, forceful kiss like all the weird relationships in dramas. His lips were soft and moist, rubbing against mine. He kissed me gently as a tear fell from his cheek. Kyu-- KyuHyun oppa - the mischevious, fun-loving, happy, 'evil' maknae was crying? He was sad? That wasn't ever like him. I pushed him slightly away from me as he stopped kissing me.

Me: Kyu-KyuHyun oppa.. I.. Mian--Mianhe...

He shook his head slightly and just kissed my forehead. 

KyuHyun: -meek laughter- I should be apologizing.. Come on, you should be going home by now. You don't want to be late for dinner.

Me: But oppa... 

He looked at me, eyes watery and face so illegible. I couldn't see him like this. He flagged for a taxi/cab and we got in and sat in silence. I felt guilty somehow. Guilty because i was hurting and making it so hard for him but I can't help it... As much as I don't ever want to hurt him, I would always somehow will.

We arrived at my house since it was a short drive from the theme park. I got out as KyuHyun told the ahjusshi driver to wait for him. KyuHyun walked me to the door and kissed my forehead. 

KyuHyun: I'll miss this. 

He said, melancholy (sadly or in a sad way/tone). He started to walk away and back into the taxi/cab.

Me: Oppa! -runs towards him-

I hugged him from the back but he gently pushed me away.

KyuHyun: I'm going to miss that too. -meek laughter- But please, ______, don't make it so hard for me to breathe anymore. You have DongHae to love, arraseo? 

He smiled sadly as he headed back into the taxi/cab and left. Seeing him go like this, I couldn't bear to see any MORE of it. I needed help. I needed a second or maybe a minute to breathe. I hurt KyuHyun and I'm going to hurt him more than ever since we left the theme park.

Me: KyuHyun oppa -closes eyes- Mianhe... 

I whispered to the surrounding areas around me.

Unfortunately, no one replied.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anneyeong readers! :DD ~ I hope you're enjoying our story so far! :p Stay tuned for more! (Sorry for the late update.. I went out today and came back late but hey, I updated!! :DD )

Read more~ ;)