Replacement

Complications

30 minutes later...

Your POV:

I crossed the street and spotted Yoona and Yuri unnie standing beside one another, and chattering away. I walked up and called out to them. They looked into the direction of my voice and waved when they saw me.

Yoona: _____-ah!!!

Yuri: You're finally here! 

You: Sorry, I was caught up in traffic.

Yoona: So how have you been? 

You: I'm doing fine. Well kinda.

Yuri: Aw what happened?

You: Well you know how I told you both about DongHae right?

They nodded, recalling our tri-online conversation a month ago.

You: Well we broke up.

They gasped.

Yuri: WAEEEEEEE?!

Yuri unnie whined while she grabbed my arm. She shook it violently and smacked my shoulder as well. 

Yoona: You deserve a smack! Wait wait. Who broke....?

You: i erm I was the one.

Yoona: YOU DESERVE A SMACK! 

Yuri: TWO SMACKS!!

And they smacked me on my arms at the same time.

You: But everything's better since I have Mir with me.

Yoona & Yuri: Mir????!!!

I hushed them as passer-bys started to look in our direction with perplexed looks.

You: He's really sweet. You'll love him.

Yuri: Cough. Not as much as you do :p

Yoona: Hey before we continue our conversation, let's go inside and get a place at this new cafe.

Yuri: Oh yeah! Yoona found out about this new cafe two days ago. 

Yoona: -nods- Mmmhmm it's really good! Their pizzas. frappecinos and coffee are sooooo good!

You: Jincha? Let's go then ^^

We headed into the mall and found the cafe sitting at the corner of the first level. It was packed, considering it being the weekends. Despite it being crowded, we found a seat at the corner of the cafe. It had a good window view as well. 

Yoona: They are famous for their chocolate berry, banana frappecinos and---

Yuri: Banana?!

Even the name sounded weird - for a frappecino!

You: Are you serious?

Yoona: LOL yes, i am very serious! I tried it yesterday and it was unbelievable.

You: Unbelievable has two meanings, dear unnie.

Then we laughed. After deciding and debating which drink each of us should get, Yuri finally chose to a low fat spearmint latte, for Yoona a chocolate berry frappecino and me, a strawberry chocolate frappecino. 

We talked and drank our drinks at the same time, laughing and getting stitches constantly. Hanging our with my unnies was a great distraction from DongHae and KyuHyun. 

And somehow, a great distraction from Mir as well.

...............

At night...

I put the key into the keyhole and turned it, unlocking the door. It was 9pm on the dot and I had just returned home from my outing with Yoona and Yuri, which was probably the most fun outing I have had in years. I stepped into the dorm and kicked off my shoes. i placed them on the shoe rack and double locked the door. Quietly, I headed to my room. 

I switched my room light on and----

There was a person on my bed. His hair covered his face, making it seem as if he had no eyes or nose.

Me: JAKIYAAAAAAAA----AHHHHHHH!

And the boy fell off my bed.

He groaned and hid his face in his hands. He pushed himself off the ground and stood up. He pushed his hair out of his face, allowing me to stare into his beautiful eyes.

Me: Ayssi, you gave me a heart attack. -crosses arms- What are you doing in my room anyway?

Mir: TT^TT I missed you!

Mir then walked over to me, with his arms wide open. We hugged and I took in his fresh soapy scent. 

Me: Sorry i was late.

Mir: No it's alright.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he giggled like a girl. He cupped his hand on my cheek and stared into my eyes. Then, he looked down at my lips and came closer and closer to me. My eyes were half-closed when Mir pressed his lips against mine. 

Mir: MIss you~

And he broke the kiss. I pouted and pinched his cheeks.

Me: Alrightttttyyy then. I'll see you -pushes Mir out of the room- in the morning~

Mir: But--

Me: Love you ^^

And I shut the door tight. 

I could hear Mir throw a small tantrum but that was one of the reasons I loved him.

The next day - Afternoon...

Mir had to settle some things at the bank so I had to spend the afternoon alone.

I headed to the mini-mart near my ex-school. Memories came flooding back into my mind. The time when HyunA was surrounded by boys. The time when KyuHyun teased and laughed with me. And how DongHae spent time with me.

I missed everything. Somehow, being with Mir was like having a new-born puppy; loving it because it was new life. Being with DongHae was like... 

It was..

It was amazing. It was a love that could never be forgotten. 

Being with KyuHyun was different. He was funny and would always make my day. But now, it seemed like all of that had just disappeared and was dust that had been swept away by the wind.

I turned around the corner, nearing the mini-mart and bumped into someone. 

Me & ???: Mian---

I stopped as I heard a familiar, honey-like voice.

I looked up and to my horror, it was KyuHyun.

What a small world.

KyuHyun looked as if he had just seen a ghost. He was pale all over, with his eyes widened with surprise.

KyuHyun: _____.

He whispered my name. I nodded and started to walk away when I felt a grip around my wrist. Before i knew it, I was being pulled inside the mini-mart. He pulled me towards the end of the mini-mart and cupped his hands on my face.

KyuHyun: You are ____ right?

Me: Kyu, gwaenchana?

KyuHyun smiled, a ghost of a smile and rubbed his thumb on my cheek bones. 

KyuHyun: What happened to our friendship?

Me: I think I should go.

KyuHyun: Why is our friendship just a speck? Why can't you see how much you don't belong with Mir?!

Me: I love him.

I protested

KyuHyun: But he doesn't!

Me: And how is it that you have the right to say that?

KyuHyun: Because I love you.

And he pressed his lips against mine, pushing me closer and closer towards him. I was supposed to struggle. I was supposed to push and maybe even kick him away. 

But i didn't.

Instead, I let him kiss me as if it was alright. Suddenly, I felt like I didn't care about MIr any longer. 

Overthinking made me realize that Mir was just a replacement for DongHae and KyuHyun.

____

(A/N) Hey guys I know it's been a reallyyyyyyyyy loooooong time! I'm really sorry :< Thank you for reading and subscribing! <3 Saranghaeyo! KEKEKKEKEKE. I know it's a short chapter but please be patient and bare with us! This week, I have assignments due, along with the other author. OMG math. .____. Linear graphs! D: < Now you know why.. 

THANK YOU FOR READING! ^^