Getting to know about each other more

Complications

 

My POV

Two days later when the interview at Mnet had finished, all the Super Junior members invited me to go and have lunch and stay for dinner at their dorm since that was the only schedule they had for the day.

Once we arrived at the building where Super Junior lives, we waited for the elevator to arrive. Since there were so many of us there wasn’t much space in the elevator. While we were going up I noticed Donghae oppa was to my left, Eunhyuk oppa was behind me and Kyuhyun oppa was to my right.

Once Leeteuk oppa had finished typing in the pass code to their dorm we all went in, the Super Junior members went to their rooms and placed all their belongings in their room. I went with Eunhyuk oppa to his room to put my stuff on his bed too. After that we went out and I already saw Ryeowook oppa preparing lunch.

Me: Ryeowook oppa, do you need any help?

Ryeowook: no its okay_______-ah , you can go out and talk to the guys out in the lounge.

Me: are you sure? Alright then.

I walked out from the kitchen to the lounge. I went to sit on the couch next to my cousin .He put his arm around me on my shoulders trying to show the others how close we were.

Sungmin: _______-ah, do you have any classes tomorrow?

Me:ah….ne…

Sungmin: Arraseo remember not to go home too late then!

Me: ne

Ryeowook: Lunch is ready! Come eat._____-ah can you go upstairs and call Donghae down to have lunch please?

Me: ne!

-I walked up the stairs and then knocked on the door.-

Donghae: Come in..

Me:-opens the door- Donghae oppa ….lunch is ready now, lets go eat!

Donghae: ne…______-ah …i…um just want to say that……you have…..very pretty eyes…..

Me:-MWOH! What did he just say? I have pretty eyes? OH GOSH I hope im not blushing right now....-  ah….oh….um….kam…kamsahamnida oppa…….

 

 

-After dinner, since there was so many of us and I wanted to make it and enjoyable night, I suggested to the members  that we should play a game and the two losers should go and clean up the dishes.. Everyone agreed and so we decided to play a simple game of paper-scissors-rock. In the first round everyone either put out rocks or then in the second round…. Well lets just say I lost.

Me: ayshhi……so much for having fun…..

Shindong, Yesung, Kangin, and Heechul: hahahahhaaha___________-ah you’re the first one out!

Then came the third round and who would’ve guessed that the game KING Kyuhyun had lost.

Leeteuk : cha (so)……the people who are going to wash up today are Kyuhyun and _____-ah.

The rest of the Super Junior members: Thank you!

Me: -walks into the kitchen with Kyuhyun while the others are in the lounge stuffing around.- Kyuhyun –ah…I’ll wash them and you rinse them okay?

Kyuhyun:….ne.- Usually if I had to wash I would want to do the washing and not the rinsing, but because its _____ I would agree to anything.

Me: -while I was busy scrubbing the stains off the plates Kyuhyun suddenly went behind me and then gave me a back hug.- K-Kyuhyunnie……wae?.....what are you doing ? ah….are u trying to pretend that were a couple? ….haha arrasseo this time only…..!

Kyuhyun POV:

Seeing______scrubbing the stains off the plates….i suddenly feel like we were a married couple…..and so I walked behind her and gave her a back hug…wrapping my arms around her waist ……and enjoyed the warmth and scent I was getting from her.

(Your name): K-Kyuhyunnie……wae?.....what are you doing ? ah….are u trying to pretend that were a couple? ….haha arrasseo this time only…..!

Me: ah….ne…haha  it just seemed nice to suddenly pretend to be married you know…its not often we get to wash the dishes with a girl you know…..

-I then held her hands and together we scrubbed the stains off the dishes ……after almost half the plates were done scrubbing I managed to just let myself loosen my embrace from her and went back to rinsing the plates. But being the evil maknae I was..i dipped my plastic covered hands(gloves) into the soapy water and put some of the soap on the tip of her nose.-

(Your name): OPPA!  - I then got some soap too and placed some of it on his cheeks. – HAAHAHAH oppa you look funny!

Kyuhyun: -and like that we played around until the dishes were finished and then we went out to the living room.

Donghae POV

As I came out to the living room I heard the other members whispering and pointing. I looked at the direction they were looking at and saw Kyuhyun giving _____ a tight back embrace and was having fun putting soap on each other…..why do I feel hurt when I see them so happy together? I mean its not like I like her as a crush…..right?

*sigh*

My Pov

-As I walked out to the lounge room with Kyuhyun following I sat down on the couch , just in time to hear Leeteuk oppa suggesting to play truth or dare. We all agreed to play and so we went into the kitchen to get some candles and then brought it out to the glass table out in the lounge while also taking a glass bottle to use as a spinner. We all then huddled around the table with the lit candles and sat on the floor.

Leeteuk: Alright so simple rules……if the spinner points to you , you have to choose either truth or dare. You are allowed to be dared by anyone and same for truth. But for truth if you don’t want to answer then you must kiss one person on the cheeks. –spins the bottle- -points to Eunhyuk-     Eunhyuk-ah its you! So truth or dare?

Eunhyuk: truth

Kibum: hyung, if _______ was ever hurt by a guy what would you do and why?

Eunhyuk: YA! KIM KIBUM what kind of question is that…..of course I would protect her…….i love my cousin, we’ve been together since I was 3….we do everything and anything together! I wouldn’t let her get her and if she did then I would go up to that person who hurt her and punch him for as much as he thinks his worth.

Me: -I was touched by what oppa had said….especially how he said it while looking at me and hugging me around my waist.-  kumowo(thanks) oppa …..saranghae and I kissed him on the cheeks.

Eunhyuk: ani…its nothing…..so its my turn to spin now right?

  • The game continued on for a few more rounds until it finally reached me.-

Yesung:______-ah its your turn! Truth or Dare?

Me: hmm…..truth…..

Yesung: who do you like?

Me: - I froze at his question and looked at Eunhyuk oppa and Kyuhyun oppa for help. They were the only ones that knew who I liked and I’m pretty sure they knew that it’s not that right time for me to confess. As I was thinking of what to do. Kyuhyun suddenly interrupted.

Kyuhyun: ah ______-ah it’s getting late now…..didn’t you say you have classes tomorrow ….i think we should go now…..he said while standing up and lifting me off the ground falling from Eunhyuk’s embrace.

Me: ah yeah….I’ve got classes …I should be going now…..

Super Junior members (excluding Eunhyuk): what?!....oh all right but remember to answer it next time!

Me: -I nodded and went to get my things from Eunhyuk’s room as Kyuhyun went to start the car.I waved at each member and gave them all a hug before leaving and then went down to meet with Kyuhyun.-

-During the ride back home-

Me: oppa thank you so so so so much for saving me then…..i really didn’t know what to do….

Kyuhyun: hahaha gwenchana(its okay)….just make sure you treat me with something  soon.

Me: Arraseo!

-When we arrived in front of my house-

Me: -Kyuhyun oppa opened the door for me and I got out.- He then closed the door and turned to me.-

Kyuhyun: ______-ah, be careful now okay?! Remember to pack everything for class tomrow and don’t leave anything! You don’t want  to come back okay? – kissed her on her forehead-

Me: *grins* Arraseo….kyumowo oppa..jaljayo! –turns to the building and walked in.-

Kyuhyun POV

I got back into my car and started driving home thinking to myself……_____-ah , I had lots of fun with you today….washing the dishes, eating together and driving you home. I hope by saving you and taking you home has changed the ways you look at me now…….saranghae….

Once I got home I parked the car in the carpark and then went in the dorm to my room and changed my clothes…..i then took my laptop out and lay in bed while typing my diary of everything that happened today.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________Enjoy! Hopefully there will be more subscirbers soon!