I love you...

Complications

 

My POV

After the pool, Donghae and I headed back up to the bungalows to take a shower and to clean ourselves up. While he was taking his shower, I sat on the bed leaning on the wall and turned the tv on. I was watching a movie but my mind kept slipping away to somewhere else. I kept thinking about the kiss from Kyuhyun. I hate him. I can’t seem to forget that kiss and its all because of him. I have to tell Donghae but I don’t want to hurt. This  guilt just seems to get bigger and bigger……

Donghae: _____-ah you can take a shower now

_______:……

Donghae: ______?? _____-ah what are you thinking about? You can go shower now.

______:hmm? Ne? what did you say oppa? I wasn’t listening.

Donghae: _____-ah is there something wrong? You keep zoning out today.

______:oh…..no im just thinking about unnie that’s all.

Donghae: *smiles* don’t worry you will see her soon. Now, hurry up and shower okay? I’ve got something to show you after dinner!

______:ne…

What does he have to show me now? It cant be the surprise right? Please not now! Not when I have so much guilt in me!

Donghae POV

HAHAHA I’ve got my surprise ready for her already, and I was planning to show it to her after dinner since today is our 7 month anniversary. I hope she will enjoy it and make her mood go higher….she keeps zoning out today….she says she misses her sister….but I still think theres something wrong…..i cant help but be worried about her.

Once _____ got out of the shower. We met with the members and HyunA and ate dinner. Tonight we were having steak with mash potatoes, carrots and some mushroom. We were enjoying our dinner, even _____. She was smiling and laughing with the members. It made me feel much better to see her in a happy mood.

5.JPG

Donghae: ______-ah balli mogoseo (hurry and eat) I want to show you your surprise later.

 

 

 

______:arrasseo oppa, ive just got one more bite!

Kangin: what surprise? Can we come??

Donghae: A surprise for ______ of course! As long as you guys stay far away and don’t disturb us then alright you can come.  Hurry up and eat so we can go down to the beach!!!

Kangin: ARRASEO!!

My POV

So it really is the surprise? *sigh* …..i just hope its not too much that I can be touched with…..

Donghae pulled me down to the beach with the other Super Junior members following behind us. They scattered around the beach fooling around and being excited. Kyuhyun was with HyunA…they looked a bit awkward and sad….they didn’t even talk…what happened to them? HyunA doesn’t know what Kyuhyun did to me right?

Donghae: ______-ah today is our 7th month anniversary! You didn’t forget right? Since its our 7th month anniversary I decided to give you your surprise today. But before that ive got something for you.

He gave me a folded note. I opened it and the moment I opened it…I realised that it is a love letter. I started to read the first word, when he began reciting the letter to me.

Donghae:

________,

I can say there is nothing more beautiful than having someone to love and the feeling of being loved in return.

I learn how to fly again, soar high and be brave not fearing of something. I began to see the beauty of the world, that there is so much in life unless if we stop hoping and there is so much in love unless is we stop loving. 

As time passed by... I started to wish and hope that I can keep you forever. Don't you know that you are someone worth keeping, someone worth caring and most of all someone worth loving? I want you and I need you. I love you and I can never ask for more than you.

_____ saranghae <3

By the time he finished reciting….my eyes were full of tears streaking down my face. I  was really touched. I immediately threw my arms around him and gave him a tight hug…

_____:mianhae oppa……I forgot about our anniversary…..

Donghae: *laughs* gwenchana (its okay) I knew you would forget it anyways…..dont worry ne?

_____:ne..

He pulled from the hug and held my chin high.

Donghae: ______-ah don’t cry okay? Look up! *points to the sky*

Suddenly fireworks were being popped and formed heart shapes. The screams of the oppa’s were really loud and they were running around going crazy and excited about the fireworks. Unknowingly my tears started to fall more and the guilt began to increase by a massive amount. I turned from the fireworks and looked into Donghae’s eyes. I can see how happy and proud he is of himself… He was leaning in and gave me a short passionate kiss. I didn’t kiss him back. I pushed him away and he looked shocked…so did the other oppas.

_40989684_heart_owens_220.jpg

Donghae: ______-ah whats wrong? You don’t like my surprise or my letter?

________: aniya….its just…I think I ….might of caught a cold…I didn’t want to spread the germs to you......

Donghae: ne?! a cold? Lets hurry back to the bungalows then.

As we walked up there we stayed in silent. He knew I was thinking of something and I knew it was time to tell him too. I couldn’t keep up with the guilt anymore. Once we reached the outside of my room, he was about to turn the handle. I stopped him and turned him around.

______:oppa….i have something to tell you.

Donghae: what is it? Do you want to go inside first?  It’s warmer inside.

_______:no oppa…..i really have to tell you.

Donghae: okay…what is it?

_______:oppa…today when I was going out for a stroll….Kyuhyun……forcefully kissed me……

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Update!  wow! Can't believe we are already nearing chapter 40! It really doesnt feel that long since when we first started!  Double Update when my unnie gets her internet back! Please check out our oneshot that we wrote if you havent already! The link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157518

 

Also, i am currently thinking of a plot of a new oneshot. If  you guys have any ideas feel free to tell me through the comment box!  Thank you! ^ ^