Bells are ringing

Complications

It was finally the day. The hour. The minute. 

I was getting married to Lee DongHae. The flower girls and boys stood in front of me with some of their arms with a basket of flower petals. 

Omma: You look beautiful

Omma said, as she straightened my wedding gown.

Appa: Just like a princess

My parents laughed and I pulled my unnie in front of me, shielding from embarrassment.

Me: Unnieeee!

Unnie: Aw, that's cute _____. 

Me: Bullies...

Unnie: Alright, it's about to start. Omma, let's go to our seats. 

Omma: Yeobo, we're leaving her in your hands. 

Just before omma and unnie left, unnie's fiance WonJin came from the double doors that I was about to walk through with my appa. He wrapped an arm around my unnie's waist and I cringed. They laughed. 

WonJin: You're still cringing! And you're about to get married! DongHae's going to do that to you too, you know.

Unnie: We should kiss and see her reaction.

Me & Omma & Appa: NO THANK YOU.

Everyone laughed. 

Unnie: Alright, we better get going. We'll see you in a few minutes - or seconds. 

She winked and dragged WonJin and omma with her through the double doors. I lowered my shoulders and straightened my wedding gown. 

Appa: You look beautiful ____. It makes me so happy to see you getting married. 

I smiled at my appa. 

Me: Thank you, appa - for everything.

I gave him a peck on the cheek. His eyes teared but before a tear could fall out of his small asian eyes, the wedding song played. My heart skipped a beat and I hooked my arm in my appa's and the double doors opened slowly, revealing a long carpetted pathway to a small flight of stairs, where DongHae waited - all dressed in white. Our eyes met and I smiled shyly. Appa and I walked through the aisle together, the little flower girls throwing petals from the basket that hung on their forearm.

Appa handed me over to DongHae when we got to the steps at the end of the aisle. The priest stood before us and held a thick book and said a few words, which DongHae and I agreed to. DongHae gave my hand a squeeze and I smiled up at him.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife,” the priest announced. Those words echoed in my head as DongHae cupped my cheek and pressed his lips on mine. My eyes started tearing. But it wasn’t of sadness. It was joy. I was finally his – legally. And he was mine. Our family and friends rejoiced and one by one congratulated us as we walked down the aisle.

The music around us became slightly more upbeat and ‘happier’. We sat down at our table for dinner, with both our parents on the same table we were on. SooHae sat in between her grandparents, who kept her busy. DongHae and I fed one another, regardless of the countless teasing from s and our friends and family. I blushed and he gave me a peck on the cheek.

When the music slowed, DongHae pushed his chair back and got up, giving me his hand. He had one arm behind his back as he asked, “May I have this dance?”

I blushed and nodded, feeling the eyes of the at least 100 guests in the hall. I took his hand and he guided me to the end of the aisle, where we sealed our marriage with a kiss, just before the steps. Friends and family took out the cameras and took photos of us. Their eyes glued only on us made me feel nervous. I bit my bottom lip and looked up at DongHae for comfort.

DongHae: Hey, don’t worry

He bent down and gave me a kiss on the corner of my lips.

DongHae: I’m here.

I grinned.

_____: I know.

We started dancing and dancing. He spun me around and kissed my forehead. It felt… Magical. Being here with him, in his arms, our eyes locked and everything seemed to fit perfectly.

The wedding of course, was soon over. SooHae was at DongHae’s parents’ house for 2 nights, and was going to be at my parents’ house for another 2 nights, since DongHae and I were going to be on our honeymoon. That night, we drove to a nearby 5-star hotel, since DongHae could afford a room for a night, before we headed off to some other honeymoon place (which he would not speak of). <____<

I had changed out of my wedding gown to a loose white dress, like those of a fairytale. DongHae had changed out of his classy tuxedo to a formal and more comfortable (in terms of movement) white collared shirt, black dress pants match with an icy-blue tie. DongHae let me do the honours of swiping the card to unlock our hotel room. When I pushed the door open, my mouth hung wide open. The room was so grand. There was a white king bed, a beautiful bathroom with shells and wave designs on the walls and around the mirror. The carpet was soft under our bare feet and the room smelt sweet, as though we were in a field of flowers.

DongHae: You like it?

He wrapped an arm around my waist.

_____: This is… This is unbelievable. I… I love it. It’s…. I love it.

I turned to DongHae and kissed him on the lips.

_____: It’s beautiful – beyond what anyone could ever imagine and ask for.

DongHae: I’m glad.

He smiled and pressed his lips on mine. He kicked the door shut and carried me in his arms, pressing me against the wall. I felt a smile form across his lips as he carried me over to the bed and set me down gently. Pushing lose strands of hair behind my ear, he smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

DongHae: What do you think about the name JiHae or SooJi? Or WonHae or SooWon? Or do you have any other suggestions you might like to propose?

I blushed. Was DongHae trying to imply something?

He bent down to kiss the side of my neck.

DongHae: So what do you think?

I smiled gently and cupped his cheek.

_____: Everything’s fine.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down to drown me in his kisses. It was the first time I ever wanted to drown myself. I pulled away from DongHae and smiled at him.

_____: Everything is.

DongHae: It’ll be better soon.

He smirked. I smacked him on the shoulder and laughed. I tugged at DongHae’s tie and pulled it lose. He held me close and we kicked the covers down. The room became colder. We pulled the covers over our heads and spent the warm night together.

Looking back on our past, nothing seemed right.

But now, everything was fine.

Absolutely fine.

_______________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for delaying the chapter x____x BUT HERE IT IS.

IT'S FINALLY HERE. I hope you enjoyed it! ^^