Last kiss, last hug......at least for a bit...........

Complications

 

Kyuhyun POV

I left the hospital early so that I didn’t have to face ______and Donghae any together any further. I got back to the dorms and took a quick shower then grabbed a photo album off the coffee table and looked through it while lying on the couch. I saw a lot of the Super Junior photos back in the training days, till the days where we debuted and won our first prize, till now. There were also many pictures of Donghae hyung and I….and that’s when I realised how close we were until I found out he liked______too.  As I looked through I heard the door to the dorm open and saw the members filing in. I decided to go back to my room so  I didn’t have to face Donghae but he called out to me and asked me if I could have I talk with him. I nodded and then I went to his room.

Donghae:Kyuhyun-ah anja (sit)

Kyuhyun:*sits down* so……what did you want to talk about hyung?

Donghae:Mianhe….. (Sorry)

Kyuhyun:wae? (Why?) What for?

Donghae:I confessed to ______......she rejected me…but then she told me why and then accepted me.

Kyuhyun:

Donghae:she told me that she didn’t want to hurt you any further so she couldn’t be with me…..but then….she agreed. I didn’t know that you like her otherwise I would have never confessed to her……I’m really really sorry Kyuhyun-ah.

Kyuhyun:I’m happy for you hyung…

I decided to ignore everything he said and just congratulated him.

Donghae:eh?

Kyuhyun:Do you want to invite _______to come and eat lunch with us tomorrow? I’m sure she’d love it.

Donghae:um….okay….

-The next day-

My hyungs and ______went to a nearby coffee shop and sat down. While we were walking in I saw Donghae hyung holding _______’s hands……I decided to look away to prevent myself from getting hurt. Then when we went in I saw Donghae and _____ sitting next to each other and Donghae hyung was being really affectionate to _______. Well I guess its normal….I mean their dating now right? I sat opposite them no directly in front of them but to the side…… I decided to take a quick sneak peek at ______ but then found that she was looking in my direction. Not just my direction but at me too. I quickly looked away and ate my food.

My POV

Donghae was being really affectionate to me…which I liked. It’s just it felt a bit weird since Kyuhyun was here to see everything. I sat next to Donghae in the coffee shop with Kyuhyun sitting opposite but to the side of me. I looked at Kyuhyun and found him looking at me too. I can see hurt in his eyes…..but then as I was looking he quickly turned away and ate his food while forcing a smile and talking to his hyungs. After we ate Super Junior members took a stroll with Kyuhyun while Donghae and I took a stroll in the park.

Donghae:_____-ah gwenchana? Was it awkward?

______:molla…..when I looked at him….I can see hurt in his eyes ….and it hurts to see him forcing a smile on….I rather he looked sad than force a smile……

Donghae:*sighs* He’ll get use to it soon.

Donghae POV

I tried to comfort ______. While comforting her I received a text message from Ryeowook hyung which said “Donghae-ah we’re walking back to where you and _____ are now…….when you see us come to us without _____and let Kyuhyun talk to her! They need to sort something’s out.”

After I finished reading the text I saw the members walking closer and then stopped I told ______that she should sort things out with Kyuhyun….and left while the members were struggling to push Kyuhyun to her.

Kyuhyun POV

The hyungs pushed me to _______ and I sat there on the bench next to her……She was looking down at the grass not knowing what to do or what to say….so I spoke up.

Kyuhyun:______-ah I’m happy for you. You and Donghae are dating now……it’s what you always wanted right? So why are you still so sad hmm?

______:Mianhe….

I couldn’t help it I missed her and I needed her…..I took this chance and went forward so that I was closer to her….I hugged her tightly while she cried then pushed off before getting out of control. I looked at her while she looked at me with tears in her eyes streaming down. I wiped them with my thumb caressing her face then kissed her on the forehead….. “Be happy” I said while forcing a smile on…. Then I turned around and left.

It was my last kiss and last hug from and to her…..for now…..until they break up….but I have a feeling that this couple will last…….

Donghae POV

After seeing Kyuhyun leave, the members and I walked out from behind the tree and went over to where ______ is and I hugged her tightly….while her tears were still streaming down. I sat her down on a bench while Hyukjae sat next to her and then gave her a warm but what looked comforting hug. I didn’t know what to do….apart from comforting her at the moment….I really didn’t know what to do….I just let Hyukjae hug her and comfort her….since he is the one that knows how to comfort her well…….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! ^ ^ how are you all? Are you enjoying this fanfic so far? Please keep supporting it! Its wonderful to see your comments! ^ ^