Questions

Complications

 

My POV

I was walking to the café that Kyuhyun, Hyukjae and I used to always eat at. I was planning to surprise Donghae by buying some breakfast for him and the other members of Super Junior. This isn’t much compared to what he did for me but I will plan on a bigger surprise next time. As I was walking there I saw Kyuhyun and HyunA. They looked like they were eating breakfast. As I was looking Kyuhyun turned his head and saw me. I looked back down immediately and pretended like I didn’t see him.

With my aching heart I reluctantly went inside and ordered. They told me to wait for my order so I sat down somewhere hoping they wouldn’t see me. I acted like I didn’t see them not wanting to disturb their date. Though when I was about to sit down HyunA called out to me.

HyunA:oh….______-ah Annyeong *waves, smiles*

Me:oh….ne…..Annyeong

I waved back and put on a smile. I then walked over to where they were sitting seeing as they already saw me.

Me:Kyuhyun-sshi Annyeong.

Kyuhyun:Annyeong.

I leaned down and gave HyunA a hug.

Me:you enjoying your breakfast with Kyuhyun? I love the food here.

HyunA:ne….of course!

Announcer:number 371 please collect your order. Number 371.

Me:oh…that’s me…I better go now. I’ll see you guy’s sometime later. Bye.

I was about to walk off again but HyunA stopped me once again.

HyunA:oh…chamkaman ____-

I turned around.

Me:ne?

HyunA:that necklace there ….its really pretty! Where did you get it from?

Me:ne? igo(this) *points*…oh…..Donghae oppa  planned a special surprise the other day.This was also part of the surprise. It’s a couple necklace. This one here that I wearing is a heart locket and the one that oppa has is a key.

HyunA:wahhh…I’m so envious of you….

Announcer: number 371 please collect your order now. Number 271 please collect your order now.

Me:I really have to go now. I still need to deliver breakfast to oppa! See you soon. *smiles*

I collected my order and then walked out of the café , feeling better after getting away from HyunA and Kyuhyun. I walked my way to the dorms while carrying two trays of coffee in one hand and a box of cakes in the other. Once I reached the dorm…I pressed the doorbell and Donghae opened it.

Donghae:oh ____-ah why are you here! *surprised, smiles*

________:well It’s not like I can starve my boyfriend and my oppas right?

Donghae:*laughs* come in.

Kyuhyun POV

Since when did Donghae hyung plan a surprise for her? I never even saw him go out to buy a couple necklaces. But I do admit…..that seeing her wear it is pretty……

My POV

Donghae oppa helped me take the trays of coffee into the dorm. He placed the trays onto the table and then called Eunhyuk oppa out to eat breakfast. Since he has a schedule soon.

Eunhyuk:oh….______-ah you came.

Me:ne oppa *hugs him* I missed you soo much. Here drink some coffee and eat some cakes before you leave.

Eunhyuk:I missed you too _____-ah.

Donghae:yah…..______ you don’t miss me?*pouts*

Me:of course I miss you oppa! I love you too.

Eunhyuk:_____ you don’t love me? You only like your boyfriend now and not me? Your forgetting about me now huh?

Me:Of course not….i love you too!

Donghae:But I thought you only love me!

Eunhyuk:No that’s what I thought.

Donghae:no me!

Eunhyuk:No me first!

Me:okay okay okay wait ….calm down. Donghae oppa I miss you and love you in terms or boyfriend. Eunhyuk oppa I miss you and love you in terms of family. Alliji?(okay?)

Eunhyuk:fine *sicks tongue out to Donghae

Donghae:*sticks tongue out to Eunhyuk*

Me:*sighs*

Donghae:______-ah whats wrong?

Me:anio…nothing. Oppa! Do you know who I saw when I went to the café?

Donghae:nuga? (who?)

Me:Kyuhyun and HyunA! I think they were having another date! HyunA looked so happy!

Super Junior:MWO! KYUHYUN AND HYUNA ARE DATING?!!!!!!!

They stuck their heads out of their bedrooms and looked at us in horror. Even Hyukjae was choking on his coffee.

Me:ne? did I…… say something wrong? I asked.

Donghae: um……______-ah they don’t know about Kyuhyun dating yet. Only us three that went on the date knows.

Me:MWO! Jeongmal! Aisshhhh………

Super Junior members rushed out of their rooms and kept firing me with questions.

Eunhyuk:ya….when did they start dating?

Shindong:How did they start?

Yesung:ya….doesnt he know that she isn’t the best of all girlfriends he could have?

Leeteuk:Ya…where did you say he is right now?

Before they could ask me anymore questions Donghae  took my hands and we walked off into his room leaving their questions unanswered.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________Sorry for not updating yesterday! I know the updates are short but please bear with it! Thank you to everyone whos reading this and commenting on it! LOVE IT! ^ ^