New Boyfriend

Complications

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

After Donghae left, I went back inside and chatted with ______. Honestly I was clueless about what I should do. But I guess right now what we should do first is solve the members and my question; what happened!?

 

Eunhyuk:_____-ah, what….

 

_______:Oppa, if you’re going to ask what happened…don’t….i don’t want to talk about it and I’ve had enough of it.

 

Eunhyuk:But…we’re all just trying to help you.

 

______:What’s the point…? I tell you guys then you guys go off trying to help Donghae and then you’re going to yell at Kyuhyun! *smirks*  Isnt this what you guys always do? *serious tone, soft but calm* oppa….i’m sorry for saying those things…..but really….let me have a chance at solving things…..these problems won’t ever get solved unless the three of us solve it ourselves…..

 

Eunhyuk:*sigh* fine…..

 

______:Kuligo(and/also),don’t tell the others what I said….i want to keep it low…..

 

 I promised her, and then left the room. What was she going to do anyways? I just hope she won’t do anything that she will regret.

 

HyunA POV

 

 I helped Kyuhyun oppa to his room while keeping silent…..he kissed ______? What?  Can I really not win over his heart? Why did I have to hear all these commotion? I’d be better off not hearing them…..We reached his room and entered. He sat on his bed while I sat next to him silently and looked down with the questions pondering.

 

Kyuhyun:HyunA….mianhe…..i know I shouldn’t have done that……..i----…………..

 

HyunA:anio…oppa….please don’t talk about it……um…..oppa I think ill just go back to my room first. Make sure to wake up early to pack your things….we’re leaving tomorrow in the early evening so don’t leave anything behind….umm…..i’ll just go now….jalja….

 

Kyuhyun:…ne……

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

My POV

 

When I got up early in the morning to go for a walk. I heard whispers and talks just outside my door.

 

Eunhyuk:she said she doesn’t want us to help and doesn’t want me to tell you guys so keep it as a secret.

 

Sungmin:E-E-Eunhyuk –ah…..behind you….*points at me*

 

Eunhyuk turned around and saw me I glared at him and then went off being angry at him.It was already in the evening where each one of us were at the airport waiting to be checked in. I stood there alone while the others were checking in their luggage’s. I was the first to be done so I headed to the direction where the immigration centre is. While walking there I was stopped by HyunA.

 

______:what?

 

HyunA: return Kyuhyun back to me….i need him…..*cries* Why? Why does he have to like you ?? Im clearly better than you. I don’t see any aspects that you can be better than me. *screaming and crying * WHY? WHY DO THEY ALL LIKE YOU? KYUHYUN SAID YOU CAN BE AN ANGEL….. IF HE WANTS THAT I CAN BE AN ANGEL TOO. YOU CAN BE CARING …I CAN BE CARING TEN TIMES MORE THAN YOU!! AS LONG AS HE LIKES IT IM WILLING TO CHANGE FOR HIM. BUT WHY? WHY WONT HE CHOOSE ME? WHY WONT HE LIKE ME?  WHAT MAGIC SPELL DID YOU CAST ON HIM TO GET HIM HUH? YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOYRFRIEND! WHY ARE YOU STILL FLIRTING AND GOING AROUND STEALING OTHERS BOYFRIEND HUH? ANSWER ME!!!!

 

________:*calmly and seriously while looking in HyunA’s eyes*

 

1. I didn’t take him.

 

 2. I didn’t steal him.

 

3.  I don’t have any kind of mage powers otherwise the I would cast my first spell on you to go away.

 

4. Im not a flirt. Blame yourself for not watching him.

 

I left her and continued to walk to where I should go. Kyuhyun and the members were staring at us two. Clearly they were eavesdropping. I said nothing and walked past them with Kyuhyun calling me quietly. I looked up at him and glared at him then took my leave and left for the immigration center once again.

 

HyunA’s POV

 

______:4. I’m not a flirt. Blame yourself for not watching him.

 

Once she left I knelt down onto the floor crying and burying my face into my knees. My brain was not functioning well. Someone walked over to me to help me up as it was almost time for us to board the private plane. That person turned out to be Kyuhyun…… He held onto my arm and was attempting to pull me up. I shook his hands off and stood up by myself trying to control my tears and headed for the immigration center.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

We all boarded the plane with ______ taking the first seat on the right and HyunA taking the third seat on the left. None of us dared to take the second seat and so therefore we all sat behind them looking at each other.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

We all departed the plane after arriving the at the Seoul airport. _____ hopped off first seeing as shewas in the front seat which was the closest to the exit. She went to get her luggage then went off without even saying anything to us.  She was indeed still angry at me for telling the members…..

 

-1 MONTH LATER-

 It has already been a month since the day we returned from Jeju. It had also been one month since ive seen ______ and talked to her. I went up to her house a few times to apologize to her but everytime I went her sister Min Young would always be the one opening the door and _____ would be either in her room locked or went out.  This is the longest time shes been mad at me and ignoring me.

 

My POV

 

It has already been a month since I’ve seen the members.  I wasn’t actually mad at the members they didn’t really do anything. It was just mainly Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun I was mad about. I figured if I tried contacting the members they would persuade me to talk to those three…. But I admit..i still love Donghae and I really really do miss him.

 

One day I was sitting in my room going on the internet when my phone buzzed showing me a new message. I opened it and it turned out it was from Donghae saying that we need to meet up with Kyuhyun to solve every problem we had between us. I decided to go just so that we could settle everything too because I really couldn’t tolerate this kind of violence and cold fights we were have with each other. 

 

I got dressed and then went out to the park where we were meeting at. I arrived there seeing Donghae and Kyuhyun already there waiting for me. I approached them calmly but with a cool and cold look on my first. 

 

Donghae:______-ah how are you? I haven’t see you in a long time.

 

He pulled me in for a hug while I shoved him off. He was disappointed at my actions but I ignored that and instead I went straight to the point.

 

_______:we’re here to settle things and not to chit chat. Lets get on with it so I can go home early.

 

Donghae:*sighs* okay……I’m sorry for punching and hitting Kyuhyun that day.. but I was really angry and I couldn’t control myself. I never meant to show my violence to anyone.

 

Kyuhyun:I’m sorry that I that I forcefully kissed you….I couldn’t control myself either…..but I promise you that wont happen again.

 

Donghae:______-ah do you have anything to say?

 

I turned to Donghae’s direction and looked at him straight in the eyes.

 

______:lets break up…..we’ve got too much problems between us three. I don’t want to have to solve them with another new bunch of problems popping up. Sorry.

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun:MWOH?

 

Donghae’s POV

 

She walked off while I stared at her. Tears were forming in my eyes as I ran up to her and hugged her from the back apologizing to her for being so violent to Kyuhyun and everything that I’ve done but she doesn’t care. I turned her around and saw sadness in her eyes. But she pried my hands off and walked off.

 

My POV

 

I didn’t want to leave him….i still love him but I really couldn’t tolerate any further… After this incident I left seoul and temporarily left to Canada since I knew English. I went there to continue my studies and I even found a job there in which I work as a photographer. I didn’t tell anyone about where I was moving to apart from my parents and my sister. I told her them not to tell anyone though as I didn’t want them to find me.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

One month has passed since the day she broke up with me…I frequently went to her house to see her and talk to her. But everytime I went she wasn’t home. One day when I went to her house again her sister opened it for me and because she didn’t want me to waste time she told me ______ moved to another country to continue her studies. But when I asked her where she moved to, she didn’t tell me no matter how much I persuade her.

 

I went back each day ignoring my schedule and not caring about it. My hyungs would fill up and help me with my schedules. But I still had to attend some of it otherwise some suspicions might arise…well….thats what prince manager told me……..

 

My POV

 

I met a new guy in Canada called Mir. He is also a Korean but lived in Canada since he was young. We go on dates alot and we were in the same classes. We both went back to korea once the term breaks came.After the three months of studying we definitely deserved a break! Mir asked me to tour him around as he wasn’t familiar with the places.

 

Mir:Honey!!!!!!!

 

_____:what babe?

 

Mir:Lets go eatttttttttttt!!!! I’m hungry…..

 

_____:hahaha…… you’re so whiny. I’ll go with you but on one condition!

 

Mir:what?

 

____:We will go to a formal restaurant and you have to pay for it. * grins*

 

Mir:What but—but……..

 

____:Hey! I toured you around the last few days! You should treat me back to something!!

 

Mir:*pouts* fine…..who told you to be my honey? *mehrong*

 

_____:*grins and laugh* kaja(lets go)

 

When we arrived at the western food restaurant, Mir pulled out the chair for me and I sat down. He then sat opposite of me and we both ordered. After finishing our food he paid for the food and then went to the bathroom while I sat there waiting for him to come out. As I was waiting, I took my handbag and my coat so that we could leave right after he comes out.  I looked out the window and spotted the person I didn’t want to see most. Donghae.

 

Donghae POV

 

The hyungs and dongsaeng’s made me go and eat lunch with them today. We went to a fancy western restaurant that was nearby and went in. When we went in. I saw the person I’ve been longing to see for the last past months carrying her bag and coat getting ready to leave. I ran up to her and hugged her.

Donghae: ____-ah where did you go? Why didn’t you tell me? Do you know how worried I’ve been? You still love me right?

 

She pulled away from the hug and then a guy walked up to her asking her who I am.

 

________:sorry….. I don’t…his my boyfriend now. Now if you will, please excuse us..we’ve got a date to go on….

 

Donghae:Boy-boyfriend? She loves him and not me anymore? W-wh-what?!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hye guys! Heres a long update! I'm sorry for the late update! But i've put ALOT of effort and thought into this chapter so please enjoy it!!!  ^ Thank you for the comments and to people who subscirbe! I'm very happy about it!! Itd be great if this can continue!!!!!!! You guys all know Mir from MBLAQ right? Well here he is in the story! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!!