Waiting for you

Complications

 

My POV

 A few weeks later I woke up in the morning feeling tired and stressed out. The pictures of Donghae just wouldn’t leave my mind. I walked into the kitchen and started flipping blueberry pancakes-SooHae’s favourite but ending up burning the first one.

_____: oh well, first pancakes are never good!

After a few more minutes of flipping and burning, I gave up on making pancakes and decided to just go out to have breakfast. I walked into SooHae’s room and sat on her bed while waking her up.

Soohae: mmhm omma…..

______: Soohae, it’s time to wake up… we’re going to go out for breakfast.

Soohae: mmhm...Omma…..I miss Mir Samcheon.

_____: mmhm, I do too. 

Just in case you’re wondering whether you are on the same page of the story or not. Yes you are. Mir flew back to America last week since I have finally settled in with Soohae. He won’t be coming back anytime soon as he found a job there.

So now it’s just me and Soohae living alone in the house.

 

We walked out onto the streets to the nearest café we could find and sat there to eat breakfast. I ordered a sausage and egg muffin which tasted so much like McDonald’s with a cup of hot Mocha while Soohae ordered bacon and eggs with orange juice.

We were enjoying ourselves when someone came and sat next to Soohae.

It was Donghae.

Great! Why is it that every time I go into a café I will always meet someone? Especially the Super Junior members???? I don’t get it!! And why out of all times must it be Donghae right now? Those pictures of Donghae weren’t even out of my head yet!

Soohae: Appa!!!

She yelled quietly. They hugged each other tightly as Donghae grinned at her.

Donghae: Hey

He greeted me.

_____: Hey…

Donghae: Soohae, let’s go back home quickly after you’ve finished your breakfast okay? I’ve got a special surprise for you and omma.

_____: oh?!  But I was thinking of taking Soohae to the shopping centre to get her those pairs of red Converse she wanted.

He chuckled.

Donghae: Soohae-ah, look what I bought you.

He brought out a brown paper bag from under the table and gave it to Soohae.

Soohae looked in and started to squeal.

Soohae: APPPA!!! THANK YOU!!

It was a pair of red Converse.

Great! Now SooHae’s going to love Donghae more than me!

When we were done, Donghae drove us home and we entered.  

Soohae: appa appa! What are all these cardboard boxes for? Is that the surprise?

Donghae: Ani, Soohae-ah, that’s not the surprise. We are going o the surprise now with these boxes.

Soohae: But what’s in them?

Donghae: Everything in this house.

_____: MWOH?!

My eyes widened. I looked around the house frantically and realised that the house is bare. That’s strange. How come I didn’t notice it when we entered the house?

_____: uh Donghae. You didn’t pack my things did you? And where are we going?

I didn’t want him to see my undergarments! That would be soo embarrassing…even though we did it once.

He laughed and looked at me.

Donghae: I got Melanie and Olivia to pack your things and about where we’re going. Well, you’ll see.

_____: you know Melanie and Olivia?

He chuckled a bit and scratched his nape.

Donghae: Let’s just say I have my ways.

I looked at him suspiciously.

Donghae: Let’s Go!

He carried all the cardboard boxes into the car and started driving off.

Where could we be going? We aren’t going to go to Super Junior’s dorm to live right? But we just passed the traffic lights that turn into their road. As I kept pondering, the car finally came to a halt and Donghae got off. I got out as well and waited for him, as he was taking Soohae out of her baby seat.

I studied the place around me including what we were standing in front of. It was a white double story house.

Donghae: Soohae-ah, you’ve always wanted to live with appa as well right?

Soohae: ne!

Donghae: Then from today on appa and omma will be living in this house.

_____: what?!

He ignored me and brought Soohae into the house. I followed them still feeling puzzled from what he had just said.

I stepped inside the house and looked around on the first floor. There was a perfect sized kitchen and dinner table on the right hand side of the room and a warm and cosy living room on the right. There were couches in the middle of the room –just the perfect distance between the TV which was attached on the wall and some bookshelves behind the couches right next to the wall.

In front of the couches, there was a glass coffee table put right above a carpet. And on the other side of the room was a big sliding glass door with a wooden porch the perfect size to rest, play or hang the laundry at.

After looking around the bottom floor, we walked up the wooden staircase which was situated next to the bathroom and looked around. There were a total of 5 rooms and a very small living room situated on the left which had a study table, couches and a TV-again attached to the wall. There was also a balcony which had the entire view of the sea.

We walked into the corridor and found 2 rooms on the left side of the wall and 2 on the right.

Donghae: Soohae, this one on the right is yours.

He pointed at the one that was closest to the other end.

There was a princess bed inside with a pretty pink bed veil in the middle of the room with a drawer right next it that had a lamp on it, some toys, bookshelf, desk and a walk in wardrobe.

Soohae: YAYAYYA! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH APPA!

Then he introduced the rest of the rooms. The room on the right side that was closest to the stairs was a bathroom. My room was opposite SooHae’s and Donghaes was opposite the toilets. All the rooms contained a pair of big sliding glass doors which led to a balcony.

Soohae: How about that big one.

Soohae pointed at the room that was right at the end of the corridor.

Donghae: That one’s a secret.

He told us as the door was locked.

As the night kept getting deeper, Donghae put Soohae to bed as she was so tired from running around the house.

I walked out to the balcony in the small living room or as we now call it the’ Recreation room’ aka the ‘Rec room’ and looked at the view enjoying the night breeze blowing on my face.

Donghae: do you like it here?

I was about to turn around and pry his hands off, as he was back hugging me.

_____: Donghae…

Donghae: let me hug you for the night.

And he hugged me tighter.

_____: Donghae…. What’s this all about?

Donghae: shhhh…

There was silence was a few moments until he spoke again.

Donghae: you know the locked room right at the end of the corridor? That’s actually a couple bedroom…or as I like to call it…..’Our bedroom’. I hope we can unlock it soon….Soon …..When you’re ready to accept me again. I’ll wait for that day to come… I promise…and on that day….we can unlock that room together.

He finished and embraced me even tighter.

I stayed silent and looked out the sea. Although it just looked like a pool of black paint with white smudges on it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this isn't veyr long and there's not much dialogue...but update it is!!! PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!! ^ ^

ENJOY!