Reminisce of the Past

Complications

My POV

I Love him. I’m a babo (fool/idiot) for only realising now. I broke the kiss and leaned out then looked into Kyuhyun’s deep brown eyes while he did the same to me, still holding me in his embrace.

_____:I love you….

I turned my head away avoiding his gaze…….I can’t bear to see his hurt, painful face after what i was about to tell him........something that may scar him for a long period of time.

Kyuhyun: I Love you t---.....

_______:……but I can’t……..I can’t do this to Mir…..

My eyes were already filled with sadness……I don’t want to hurt him once again….

He held my shoulders with his eyes filling up with tears.

______:I’m supposed to be avoiding you  because I don’t want feelings for you……..I have a boyfriend……It isn’t because I don’t love you….nor is it that I hate you…….it’s I don’t ……I don’t want this between us to change….I’m scared…..scared that if things go wrong you and me …..We’ll never be the same again……..

I diverted my gaze back to his eyes and saw tear droplets rolling down his cheeks….I could see the pain in his eyes - something that I wouldn’t ever want to see from him even after my death. I cupped his face and gently kissed his tears away….

_____:I’m sorry……

He fell down onto the floor immediately after I said that. He was still in disbelief. Seeing him like that hurt me even more…I too fell down….facing him…. While leaning against the wall of the alley.

He was gazing into the middle of nowhere….

With a shaky voice he started reminiscing……

Kyuhyun:Do you still remember 18 years ago….when you were 4 and I was 5, what we always did?

I tilted my head to the side a bit trying to remember what we did…..I nodded my head and answered him.

______:ng (yes)….. You would always come over to my place and together we would play dress up where I was the princess and you were--…….

Kyuhyun:the prince……

______:ng (yes)…*small smile*

Flashback

18 years ago

-In _____’s room-

______:*cries, rubs eyes cutely *

Kyuhyun:*runs into room to the kneeling princess* Why are you crying?

______:Hyunnie!!!! I can’t fine Mr Scribbles!!!I forgot where I put him!!!

Kyuhyun:Mr Scribbles? Your teddy bear?

_____:ng*(yes)…

Kyuhyun:princess______ you look better when you smile….although a teddy bear maybe worth a few dollars ….to me your smile is priceless!!!

____:*stops crying* chincha? (Really?) ……keundae (but)…..without Mr. Scribbles…..I can’t sleep……I always hug him to sleep because I’m scared that monsters will come out of my wardrobes…..

Kyuhyun:You can hug me to sleep from now on! I will protect you from monsters and anything else that tries to hurt you!

_____:Gomawo (thank you) Hyunnie! *hugs Kyuhyun*

End of Flashback

I laughed at the incident

______:I remember finding Mr. Scribble in a corner after you left the next day.

He laughed too.

Kyuhyun:Where is he now?

_______:Under my bed?

We both laughed.

______:Remember when I was 13 and you were 14? I was sick then and you took care of me the whole night until my fever was gone?

Kyuhyun:I ended up falling asleep right after your fever was gone!

_______:I know….

Flashback

9 years ago

-In _______’s room’

Kyuhyun:_____, you temperature is 39 degrees!

He said to me while I was lying in bed feeling weak.

Kyuhyun:I’ll be right back okay?

He left for a while and came back in with a towel and a basin of water. He placed the basin of water on the floor and soaked the towel into it, then squeezing out the water and gently wiping my sweat off.

-Next day, Morning 5.14AM-

Kyuhyun:Your temperature went down...it’s normal now….

He said to himself then falling asleep immediately with his head plonked down next to _____’s due to the exhaustion.

End of Flashback

Kyuhyun:You scared me so badly then……..

______:Mianhe (sorry)…….

-Silence-

I gazed in front of me at the brick wall and thought to myself…..

I’m Sorry Kyuhyun…..You’ve done so much for me yet I keep breaking your heart. I just wish things weren’t complicated between Mir and Donghae...

I promise I will be by your side one day…..I don’t know when…..but before it’s too late……

Kyuhyun POV

I leaned my head back on the brick wall and stared at the floor in front of me after she apologized to me……again…….

I promised to take care of her and never leave her side.

I promised to never let her cry.

I promised to always be there for her when she needed someone.

Do you still remember all these promises we made?

For one second….i thought I got you back ……..but you once again….successfully put pain into me deeply.

I looked at ______.

My heart became hollow….Was this a love that was never meant to be? There is no meaning in my life without her, no meaning……….

without her love………

____________________________________________________________________

Please don't kill me!!!! :( It hurt to write this too.......... Late Update sorry! ^ ^