First and Last Love

Complications

My POV

It’s been two months since I’ve decided to stay in Korea with Donghae. Things have been going well with all the wedding preparations.  We have chosen our dresses and tux’s and all there’s left to do is give out the last of the invitations and wait for the day to come. We have chosen our location in a building at the beach. It was huge and most importantly it had massive windows to look out on.

Donghae: babe?

He hugged me from the back whilst feeling the breeze.

_____: hmm?

Donghae: I love you.

I smiled and turned my head to see him. He gave me a kiss on my forehead. Donghae has been so busy lately. Going to schedules from late till dawn and coming home to look after Soohae whilst preparing for our wedding. Not to mention he stays up late to plan our honeymoon as he had wanted to keep it a secret from me.

_____: so are you ready?

Donghae: they have to know sooner or later, and I’d rather have them know sooner.

I turned around and faced him, him still holding onto me.

Donghae: I won’t let them hurt you.

_______: you know what I’m thinking about.

Donghae: yes I know, about my career, it will be fine I promise. The company has already arranged my schedules and plans for the future years, there will not be a problem.

I smiled at him again.

_____: Why are you so thoughtful and so caring? It makes me feel guilty and feel like I haven’t done enough for you.

Donghae: babe, you’ve done more than enough for me.  Declining your offer to America, staying here with me, getting married to me and most importantly, you granted us with Soohae. It’s enough. Don’t feel guilty about it; it’s what I should do for you. You’re my first and my last love. Remember that.  

____: you know Soohae was a mis—

Donghae: don’t talk about it. She’s not a mistake.

His eyes becoming stern.

_____: why must you cut me off every time?

I looked at him questioningly and he tilted his head sideways. I laughed at him

____: yes Soohae was a mistake, but it’s not a mistake that I hate. In fact, I’m thankful that she’s here. She’s the one that gave me strength and the one that made me fall in love with you more than ever. She’s the one that had me realise that yes, I still love you.

Donghae: oh, I thought you were going to say—

_____: to say that Soohae was a mistake.

He nodded at me whilst pouting and looked down.

____: and that’s why you should never cut me off when I’m talking.

He looked up at me and grinned.

Donghae: never will again.

And we nuzzled our head.

 

We went to pick Soohae up from kindergarten and had lunch with her. Soohae started going to kindergarten one month ago, from 9 till 12.  Donghae obviously had his mask on to avoid any recognition.

Donghae: can we get McDonalds?

Sometimes, Donghae can be so childish; even more childish than Soohae. He whines about the food he eats, whines when he’s lonely and whines when he doesn’t see me or Soohae at home when he comes home.

______: oppa, you’re not a child. Stop whining about McDonalds.

Donghae: but Soohae want’s it too! Don’t you Soohae?

He bent down to pick Soohae up and she nodded at me.

Soohae: omma, I want McDonalds too!!

____: aigoo Soohae, you agree to anything your father says.

Soohae: of course, I’m appa’s daughter.

She says cutely.

I pinched her cheeks and started walking to McDonalds. These two, what am I going to do without them?

After lunch, we spent some time at home and ate dinner before going to bed. We tucked Soohae in bed and kissed her goodnight. Shutting her door but leaving a slight gap so that we could look in. Donghae and I were going to bed as well. Whilst entering our room, we heard a little voice.

Soohae: Omma and Appa are not sleeping together?

Donghae and I looked at each other.

_____: no Soo, not until we’re married.

She yawned.

____: come on,  you still have school tomorrow, let’s go to bed.

And I tucked her in, once again.

 

Two days later, it was the press conference. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk stepped on stage. The camera lights kept flashing and for what seemed like hours, the room was only filled with camera sounds.

Donghae’s POV

Leeteuk: ne, anyeonghasaeyo.    Uri neun Super Juni-oeyo!

After our greeting, Leeteuk did a bit of speaking.

Leeteuk: today, we are here to announce something that people should be happy about. Some people may be happy and some may be angry. But we do want this to be something happy and to be proud of. What we are about to announce will make a big change to our member, Donghae’s life. I will now finish my speech to allow him to announce this. Please support him. Thank you.

He finished his speech and passed the microphone to me.

Donghae: ne anyeonghasaeyo, choneun(I am) Super Junior Donghae imnida. Before I announce anything, I just want to say that I am thankful towards everyone who has supported me for so long. I hope everyone can still support me after today. Now to stop everyone from waiting so long I will reveal the change in my life.

I am getting married in two weeks.

The crowd suddenly had a lot of noise, from typing and camera clicking to people screaming and yelling.

I have found the woman of my life. After going through so many ups and downs we are finally together after almost a good long three years. After all these three years, I am perfectly sure that she is the destined one. From the moment we meant, till the moment we broke up, until the moment we got engaged and until forever, I will not stop loving her.

My fiancée is not the only woman of my life. The other is my daughter. Yes, I have a daughter. She is currently two years old. She brings laughter to everyone and is the joy of my life.  Today, I have announced these, to be able to celebrate with the public and not to receive any threatens. Please do not hurt them. Thank you.

I sat back down after my speech.

Eunhyuk: and to conclude it all, I just want to reveal that Donghae’s fiancée is actually my cousin. We have grown up together and we know each other really well. We are really close like real brothers and sisters. So please do not try to hurt her. Thank you.

 

We all stood up and had our photos taken before going off stage. Now that, that’s off the list, the only thing to worry about is the wedding.  Fourteen sleep left.

 

 

Two weeks later on a Thursday I woke up, having the sun shine down on me.  It was going to be a good day. A good but long day.

It was the day of the wedding.

Our wedding.

__________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

Day of the wedding next!! :D Finally!!!  I hope you enjoyed this fluffy chapter. The authour will update soon :D

Till next time ! :D