Hard

Complications

EunHyuk's POV:

Donghae:  Hyung……I think I like _______. Can you help me with her?

Oh shoot. DongHae really does like ____ ! But DongHae's my best friend and KyuHyun's one of my childhood & close friends!

Me: I'll have to ask her first.. I'll try to.

I smiled. DongHae thanked me and headed to the bathroom to take a rinse.

Right after that, there was another knock on the door. It was KyuHyun.

KyuHyun: Ottoke?

Me: Mollayo.. I'm stuck in between the both of you but I'll try my very best to help the both of you out, arraseo? Please, Kyu, DongHae's my best friend. I can't just help you.

KyuHyun: I know but isn't it obvious she's going to choose him?

He sighed and lowered his shoulders.

KyuHyun: I'm going to turn in.. Goodnight..

Me: Goodnight, Kyu.

This is was going to be hard..

WHY AM I ALWAYS IN THE MIDDLE?! D:

KyuHyun's POV:

I left hyung's room and walked into mine. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes.

'All hope is gone,' I thought. Well, it was. I wanted to speak to _____ . I checked my clock. It was only 8.30pm. It was still early. Today and tomorrow, we didn't and don't have a schedule or school so it was alright to sleep in. I decided to pay her a visit. I didn't want to change. I'll just visit her in my sweat pants and plain t-shirt.

I ran out to the living room and grabbed the keys from the table and headed out before my hyungs who were watching tv could stop me.

HeeChul: Ya, KYU!

HeeChul hyung shouted my name but I was already gone by then.

I drove Super Junior's car and arrived at _____'s house in a few minutes. She stayed so close to our dorm. She lived in a double story house that was modernized and neat. I slammed the car door shut and ran up to the front door. I knocked and pressed the door bell at the same time, since I could.

It was _____'s unnie.

Me: Anneyeong, is _____ in?

Unnie: Ne, KyuHyun right? Come on in, our parents aren't home yet. Their back late. I'll go get her.

She closed the door and ran upstairs. I could hear her shout ____'s name. Before I knew it, ____ was running down the stairs.

_____: Kyu-KyuHyun

Me: ______. I.. I need to talk to you. Please.

She could hear the pleading in my voice and gestured towards the back garden. She opened the glass door for me and closed it behind us once we were out into the open. Neatly cut shrubs and a tree greeted us.

____: Kyu-

I interrupted her by hugging her tightly. My arms were around her neck as her face buried in my chest.

Me: I know you're going to choose him. I just know it!

She was speechless. She slowly placed her arms on my back but let go off it instantly. It wasn't even a proper hug.

I let her go. I wish I could hold onto her longer but I know I couldn't because she would protest. I didn't want to feel or see her protest.

Your POV:

Kyuhyun: I know you're going to choose him. I just know it!

He said, before crushing me against his chest. His arms were wrapped around my neck. I placed my arms against his back but it felt so wrong. What if he wanted to try to forget that he liked me? I let go once I placed my hands on his back. He let go off me seconds later.

You: KyuHyun.. I'm so sorry..

I could feel my eyes welling up. Telling your best friend something like that was just heartbreaking. It was one of the hardest things to do. Especially if it was your best friend.

KyuHyun: I know.

You: KyuHyun.. I...

KyuHyun: _____-ah..

You: Ne, oppa?

KyuHyun: You don't have to try so hard to make everyone happy.

You: What if I want to?

KyuHyun: You don't have to. I don't want you to.

You: Don't say those things Kyuhyun..

KyuHyun: It's going to be harder for you.

You: You're my best friend, Cho KyuHyun! Just understand that!

A tear dropped from my left eye. My heart was aching. I wished I didn't like DongHae oppa then. KyuHyun was hurting. I was hurting and DongHae oppa was clueless.

KyuHyun's POV:

____: Youre' my best friend, Cho KyuHyun! Just understand that!

A tear fell from her eye once she said it. I'm hurting her. This wasn't what I wanted. I bent down a little and wiped her tear away with my thumb. She looked so beautiful yet she was crying.

Me: You look best while smiling. Uljimma (Don't cry)..

_____: KyuHyun..

Me: I'll see you tomorrow. Ask HyukJae to bring DongHae along, arraseo? It'll be fun.

____: But-

Me: -shakes head- Just ask, alright? Goodnight, ____.

I kissed her forehead and left. I didn't turn around. I couldn't. Seeing her expression would just hurt me even more.

So I just left and drove back to the dorm.

My eyes were teary and I could no longer hold them back. I just let them fall.

When I got to the dorm, I turned the engine off and closed my eyes for a moment.

Am I really going to let her go?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, thanks for subscribing and for reading it! We will do our very best to upload at least one chapter in a day.