Despise

Complications

 

DongHae's POV:

 

Seriously, if that Cho KyuHyun EVER talks about ___ that way again, i swear, I WILL explode. 

 

KyuHyun's POV:

 

I sighed. HyunA held onto my arm and squeezed me close to her. I was kind of glad she was here. Did those horrible words really escape from my mouth? I regretted everything I had just said. 

 

But still… It seemed like it was her fault. Could it be or could it not be?

 

HyunA: O-Oppa… You didn't tell me you liked ____ before…

 

Must she make it worse?

 

I kept my position still. I felt her gaze on me, demanding for an answer. She tugged on the end of my sleeve, trying to get my attention.

 

HyunA: Oppa, I need to know..

 

Out of anger and stress, I yelled.

 

Me: YES, HYUNA. I DID, ALRIGHT?! I CAN'T THINK RIGHT NOW!

 

She jumped and looked afraid of me. I couldn't think straight. I pushed her away from me and headed to the main door. i slide the dorm keys off the table and unlocked the door, slamming it once I put on my shoes. 

 

I needed to escape for awhile.

 

…………..

 

I was wearing a hooded shirt so I was kinda in disguise. I looked down when I walked, hoping no one would recognize me.

 

???: _____-unnie!

 

My heart literally stopped. That high-pitched voice. It was so familiar. i looked behind me. 

 

it was HyunA.

 

???: HyunA?

 

I looked in front of me.

 

You: -eyes widens- 

 

____ mouthed my name. 

 

Why did HyunA call ____?

 

HyunA smiled and waved to ____ who waved back but her eyes were blank. She forced a smile and the both ignore my presence. HyunA headed over to where ____ was and linked arms with her, walking away from me. 

 

I wanted to follow them. i had the urge to. 

 

But I couldn't. My feet wouldn't budge.

 

Your POV:

 

When I heard someone calling me, I turned around, facing the direction of the voice. It was HyunA. Someone was looking at me. I turned slightly to my right and saw KyuHyun, his face pale as usual.

 

I cleared my throat and pretended he wasn't there. I faced HyunA and forced a smile. 

 

What does that liar want now?

 

She ran over to me and linked her arms in mine, like everything was 'okay'. 

 

Though it wasn't.

 

………

 

I look at her, confused. She was up to something. It involved KyuHyun. 

 

It was so obvious.

 

HyunA: Unnie.

 

Her voice was stern and serious. I found her glaring at me as we walked.

 

You: Mwoya?

 

My voice was slightly annoyed with a pinch of curiosity in it.

 

HyunA: Stay away from KyuHyun.

 

You: -scoffs- And you're telling me this, why?

 

HyunA: Look. He's already upset and all the members are angry at him because of YOU. 

 

You: Me? Does he know what YOU did? Do they know the TRUTH? Apparently not so stop complaining. He wouldn't be hurt if YOU didn't act like YOU cut me. If YOU didn't, none of this would've happened. So basically, your fault. You started it. 

 

I pushed her away from me and walked off. I stopped and turned around.

 

You: Oh and HyunA-ah. I really don't mind staying away from KyuHyun. -smiles-

 

And I walked off, leaving her standing in the middle of the pathway, thinking.

 

HyunA's POV:

 

She did not just say that. 

 

DongHae's POV:

 

I walked out to the kitchen to get some milk. I was really thirsty. I looked around and there was no sign of KyuHyun or HyunA. 

 

I was relieved. 

 

If they were still here…

 

Man, I wouldn't know how to react and keep my anger in. Somehow, I pitied the evil maknae. The members didn't want to speak to him. This was both unlike him and us. 

 

KyuHyun's POV:

 

I hid behind a pillar that was close enough to where ___ and HyunA stopped. I could hear mumbling but there were only a few words that I picked up. 

 

HyunA: Look. -mumbling-

 

What was she telling ____? Ugh, I couldn't even hear.

 

You: YOU. …. TRUTH …YOU….YOU … Your fault, you started it.

 

What? I didn't get it. I wish my hearing was so much sharper..

 

I took a peak behind the pillar when it sounded like the conversation had ended. ____ was walking away, leaving HyunA alone.. 

 

I needed to know what their conversation was about. I walked up from behind and tapped HyunA on the shoulder. She turned around, with her eyes beaming when she found out it was me.

 

HyunA: Oppa!

 

Me: What were you two talking about?

 

HyunA: -laughs weakly- Oh you saw that.. -laughs weakly again-

 

Me: Ne, i did.

 

HyunA: We were just talking… About the incident. She didn't.. Want to talk about it so she just left.

 

Me: Did she scold you or anything?

 

HyunA: -shakes head- Aniyo. Oppa, are you worrieddddd~ ;)

 

Me: Andwe. 

 

I replied, confidently. I thought i did. 

 

Me: HyunA-ah, go home first. I need to do something.

 

HyunA: -pouts- Aren't you going to bring me home?

 

Me: I don't have a car, HyunA and you live so close to our dorm. Please, just this once.

 

HyunA: -whines- Fine.. Anneyeong, oppa, see you tomorrow! 

 

She gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking off. 

 

I took my phone out and dialed in ____'s number. 

 

It was ringing.

 

Your POV:

 

My phone was ringing. I wonder who it could----

 

KyuHyun.

 

What does he want now?!

 

I hung up on him. But he called again. 

 

I repeated what I did while he repeated what he did. It was getting annoying. Then, after my fifth or sixth time hanging up, I received a text. 

 

"Please, ____, I need to talk to you. Just this once. "

 

I sighed. 

 

He called. 

 

Sighing, I picked up.

 

Me: Mwoya?

 

I asked him, voice annoyed.

 

KyuHyun: What were you talking about? With HyunA?

 

Me: Why don't you ask HER? Isn't she the one you trust and believe more? 

 

KyuHyun: Don't do this , _____.

 

Me: Why not? 

 

KyuHyun: You weren't ever like this.

 

Me: And you weren't too.

 

And I hung up on him.

 

I could punch him right now. 

 

I didn't care.