Stop Getting My Hopes Up & Down Again...

Complications

MY POV:

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock ringing continuously.  Ayssi, school again.. I can't wait to graduate and start on my career! I have so many choices that I could probably get! I headed towards my bathroom, took a warm shower and prepared for school. Once I was done, I headed downstairs to find my omma(mum/mom) placing my breakfast onto the clothed table top.

Me: Kamsahamnida, omma~ (Thank you/Thanks, Mum/Mom)

Omma: Welcome, sweetie. Can you wake your sister up? She's going to be late for work if she doesn't get ready. Oh and appa(dad) already left for work. He has a meeting today.

Me: Ahhh ne ~(yes) .Arraseo (I get it).

I headed tp my sister's room, which was right beside mine. I knocked on the door and slowly opened it to find my unnie fast asleep, dreaming in her wonderland. Being the evil and cheeky dongsaeng she had to stick with for years, I tiptoed beside her.

Me: Hana (1), Tul (2), Set (3).. UNNIE GET UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE!!!!!!

I screamed right into her face. I would've screamed in her ear but being the nice and sweet dongsaeng she has, I spared her.

Unnie: AYSSI. (Your full name)!!!! YOU'RE SO SCARY AND ANNOYING!

Me: At least I woke you up~ You're gonna be late for work! Look at the time! -points to the clock-

Unnie: ARGHHHHHH !@#$%^&*ASDFGHJK!@#$%^&*SDFGH -jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom-

I laughed at unnie's funny ways and headed back down to the dining room ad started eating omma's famous sugar-free waffles. YUM!

Soon, after my unnie got dressed in her business clothes which was in black and white, I left for school. I studied at a university near my house as that was what both omma and I wanted - a university near the house.

As I headed to school, I played with my checkered dress. It was summer time in Korea so we had to wear our summer uniforms. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. 7 years of love (by Cho KyuHyun) started playing and I answered it, to find the singer of the song calling me.

Me: Ne, Kyuhyunnie?

KyuHyun: _____-ah ! I told you to walk with me to school yesterday night! Did you forget? :(

Me: Omo! You did? Ah, mianhe, Kyuhyunnie. Jeongmal mianhe (really sorry). I'll wait for you at the mini mart near the bus stop, arraseo?

KyuHyun: Ne~ Wait for me! I'm close by!

Me: Ne, ne~ Be quick! I'm close by as well! Anneyeong~

I hung up after that and walked towards the mini mart. Surprisingly, I saw KyuHyun waiting for me. He was earlier than me for once!

Me: KyuHyun-ah! :DD -waves- You're earlier than me for once! -laughs-

KyuHyun: -pouts- I'm always late whenever I'm with you because someone is just too early for no apparant reason!

Me: -laughs- Well I rather be early than late :p ~

KyuHyun: Do you want to get anything? -points to the mini mart-

Me: Aniyo, gwaenchana (No, it's alright). What about you?

KyuHyun: Nope. Let's go then, we have to meet EunHyuk at the entrance.

Me: We do?

KyuHyun: -looks at me- We do, remember? He told you yesterday night as well! Before we arrived at the dorm. Ayssi, _____-ah, are you starting to have amnesia? I'm concerned~ -pinches my cheeks-

Me: AhHhHhHHhHh~ I might start to have amnesia~ -sticks tongue out-

As we started getting closer to the school's campus, I spotted a familiar blond haired person standing and waiting by the university's main gate.

Me: HYUKJAE OPPPPPPAAAAAAA! -waves and smiles-

KyuHyun: -hits my arm- Ayssi, ________ , don't shout !

Me: Why not? Are you embarrassed?

KyuHyun: ._. No... I wanted to shout hyung's name TT^TT

Me: Ahhhhh kiumda (cute) Kyuhyunnie~ I never knew you were so cute! Neomu kiumda (So cute!)

KYUHYUN'S POV:

      

(Your Name): Ahhhhh kiumda (cute) Kyuhyunnie~ I never knew you were so cute! Neomu kiumda (So cute!)

Ayssi, I could feel my cheeks burn a little. She just called me cute. I felt like I was worth it. I could feel that my hopes were getting higher and higher. ARGH! Must she be this attractive? Must she be this girl that everyone just has to fall for?!

As I saw EunHyuk hyung approaching us, I quickly smiled and waved at him.

Me: Hyung-ahhhh~ -waves-

EunHyuk:  Ahhh anneyeong Kyu, ______ ! -smiles- Come on, I want you both to meet some people!

(Your Name) & I: Mwo? Du Gu (Who) ?

EunHyuk: You can come out now (:

Who were these people hyung wanted us to meet? Do we know them?

EunHyuk: You guys can come out now.

The four people then appeared from behind two of the pillars. My heart fell as I saw who they were. It was Yoona-sshi, Yuri-sshi, RyeoWook hyung and the worst person who could ever step in the halls of this school - DongHae hyung. It's not that I don't like my hyung! Don't mistaken! It's just... Everytime he is around _______ , I can always feel my heart aching little by little. Every word he says will alwas melt ______'s big heart. But since they were here, I had to pretend I wasn't slightly upset.

Me: -fake smile- HYUNG-AHHH! Yoona & Yuri Noona! What brings you here? :DD

Yuri: Well, Yoona and I need to complete some exercising or swimming course. There were only threeuniversities who had this course. This university was the closest to our dorm.

Remembering _______ was beside me, I introduced her to both the noonas and RyeoWook hyung, since DongHae had already met her.

Yuri & Yoona: Anneyeong _______ ! -bows-

(Your Name): -bows- Anneyeonghaseyo Noona.

I could tell by her voice that she was nervous. Not only was ______ fans of Super Junior, she was a huge fan of SNSD as well!

Me: ________ here is a huge fan os SNSD! -sticks tongue out at ______ -

(Your Name): -slight laugh- N-Ne~ I really love the bond between all the 9 of you! You are my idols!

Yoona: Jincha (really) ? That's great! We met a fan as well!

Yuri: -shakes _____'s hand- I'm so glad we got to know each other! ^^

(Your Name): Me too! Omo! We're going to be late! -tugs on my shirt-

Aigo, stop tugging my shirt. Stop getting my hops up and down all over again.. Just... Please.. _______-ah... Stop.

RyeoWook: I have to go to my cooking class. I don't want to be late on my first day of teaching! :)

EunHyuk: Ah I forgot. Hyung is a subsitute teacher here for the next few weeks. Until the original returns, he will be taking her place.

(Your Name): All your fans will feel so lucky with you as thier teacher! Good luck on your first day, RyeoWook-sshi.

RyeoWook: Ah kamsahamnida _______ . You're much nicer than Kyu :p Hahaha well, I better leave! -runs off-

Me: Ayssi, I couldn't hit him on time :<

DongHae: Don't worry, ______ wouldn't let you, am I right _______?

 (Your Name): Ne...-pause- Oppa, you can't hit RyeoWook oppa alright? He's too innocent for something like that~ ;)) Haha

Me: B-But ______ ~ -pouts- Ayssi, we should go! Hyung-ah -turns to DongHae- Which class are you in?

Before DongHae hyung could answer, Yuri and Yoona noona rushed off to find the venue of their exercising class/course. The four of us bid them goodbye and we slowly headed to our (EunHyuk, _____ and I) class.

DongHae: I'm in class 2A.

Oh no.

(Your Name): Jincha?! -eyes twinkling- You're in the same class as us, oppa! What a coincidence!

DongHae: Haha, really? That's great! Let's go then! (:

No. NO.NO.NO.NO.NO! Hyung being here was bad enough but in the same class? What is this? Fate?? More like bad luck... Now I'll never get a chance to show my love for _______ any longer.

EunHyuk: Come one guys, bali bali bali (hurry hurry hurry)! DongHae, I'll introduce you to the teacher.

As EunHyuk hyung introduced DongHae hyung to the teacher, I sat on a seat next to _____ . Since it was a university, everyone was spilt up and we had no table partners. EunHyuk the walked towards us and sat next to ______. He placed his bag next to the his seat as the rest of the students rushed in upon hearing the school bell.

Teacher: Alright, everyone since you have taken your seats. We havea new student today. His nae is Lee DongHae and I'm sure most of you know him from Super Junior?

All the girls giggled and quietly screamed as they saw DongHae hyung. He bowed and smiled as the girls in front of me whispered on how DongHae hyung was handsome.

Teacher: Now.. Take a seat beside Min Ho-

EunHyuk: Miss Park, there is a empty seat beside me.

Teacher: Ah, you can seat beside EunHyuk. He's reliable and will show you around the school dring your break times.

Ahh, at least she didn't let _____ show him around... I would have died because of the pain if she did.

Once school was over, we headed to the mini mart with RyeoWook hyung, Yoona noona, Yuri noona , DongHae hyung and the three of us, EunHyuk hyung and easy-to-fall-for _______. RyeoWook hyung was looking at the fresh ingredients along with EunHyuk hyung while Yuri noona, DongHae hyung and _________ were at the drinks section, picking out a beverage. I was with Yoona noona at the snacks section and I kept peaking at ______'s direction, even though she never noticed me since her back was facing me.

Yoona: Ayssi, Kyuhyun-ah what's going on? You keep looking over there. Something I can help you with?

Me: Aniyo, I'm just not sure whether I should get a drink and snack for myself or get one Pocky for _____. She seems to like it.  Oh and maybe one of these sweet potato snack for SeoHyun-sshi.

Yoona: SeoHyun? Ayssi, KyuHyun-ah. You're so thoughtful! But why only the girls?

Me: Cause that's what  I only know. :p Hahaha

We both laughed and decided to get the snacks for both SeoHyun-sshi and ______. I also picked a chocolate-hazelnut snack for myself. As Yoona noona and  I argued about which snack was better, I turned around and saw Yuri noona queuing up to pay. WAIT! That meant that DongHae and _____ were alone! Turning to anoher angle, I saw DongHae hyung looking at her with care and concern while she still decided on her drink.

dong_hae_1641.jpg

Stop looking at her like that, hyung!! Before I knew it, she turned and met his gaze. My heart fell.
 

Me: -thinking: Here comes the pain..-

She looked straight into his eyes as he bent slightly down, his eyes still locked on hers, and smiled.

I died right then.