Reconcilliation

Complications

 

Donghaes POV

Donghae: She said nothing lasts forever, no matter how much we try, honestly I’m convinced. I’ve done almost anything that I can. I’m losing hope. In fact, I think I might’ve already lost all my hope. Why must I be the one to save our relationship? She doesn’t even like me anymore, she just won’t return. She’s standing clearly for a no, so what am I doing here just wasting all my time, trying to get her to like me back…again? I hate to say this but I just don’t see a point anymore.

Eunhyuk: If you had said that back then I would have agreed, but right now what are you going to do with Soohae?

Donghae: I will still be the best father I could ever be to her. I won’t hurt her; I will still love her all the same.

Eunhyuk: But what about ____?

Donghae: I-I don’t know…

Eunhyuk: Just don’t do anything to hurt her okay? I won’t let you get away with it if you do.

Donghae: o-of course hyung…of course.

 

My POV

It’s been a few weeks since Donghae has started to bring these random chicks home until very late at night not to mention, giving me the cold shoulder by shrugging me off and not talking to me.

Donghaes POV

Donghae: Soohae-ah, it’s time for you to sleep now. Come on, I’ll tuck you in.

After we finished brushing her teeth we walked into her room and she sat at the end of the bed hugging her doll and staring at the floor.

Donghae: what’s wrong darling?

Soohae: appa, can I ask you a question?

Donghae: what is it?

Soohae: appa, do you love omma?

Donghae: why do you ask?

Soohae: Soohae doesn’t like how appa keeps bringing aunties home. Soohae is scared that appa will leave again and not love us anymore.

She started to cry and so I hugged her leaning her head on my chest.

Donghae: Soohae, I’m not going to lie to you okay? There are some problems between appa and omma, but no matter what we still love Soohae you know? No matter how far away we are from each other, we still love you. We won’t leave you okay?

Soohae: Then appa, do you love the aunties?

Donghae: no, I don’t. They are only appa’s friends, we only meet up to watch movies together.

Soohae: but...

Donghae: Soohae, no more buts’ okay?

I stood up and carried her to the front of the bed and tucked her in.

Donghae: Soohae, no matter what, appa still loves you and omma a lot. I will love the both of you forever. Omma will forever love you too okay? I’ve promised you this before but I will promise you again, that I won’t ever ever ever leave you.

Soohae: I love you appa.

Donghae: me too. Now sleep darling.

I walked out of the room after patting Soohae to sleep. I closed the door, puffed out my cheeks and sighed while leaning on the door before walking to his room.

On the way to his room, he saw____ at the balcony and decided to go out as well, for some fresh air.

My POV

I quickly soaked up my tears, when I heard the opening of the sliding door.

Donghae: why are you crying?

______: nothing.

Donghae: you heard our conversation didn’t you?

______: n-no.

Donghae: do you like me?

______: n-no

He sighed.

Donghae: what is so good about hurting yourself?

And he left the balcony.

Yeah, I did hear your conversation, and so what? You were just comforting Soohae.

I heard the front door shut.

I sighed and sat at the Rec room leaning on the couch and stared at the T.V that were just showing some random scenes from variety shows. Not long after, I heard the door lock click and in came in Donghae and…and another chick.

I stood up and walked towards them as they kept walking towards Donghaes room.

_____: Donghae...

Donghae walked past me.

____: Donghae

I grabbed his arm.

He sighed.

Donghae: you go into my room first and prepare.

He kissed her on the side of her forehead and she walked off.

Donghae: what?

He said to me without turning around?

_____: are you alright?

Donghae: why wouldn’t I be?

____: Why do you keep bringing girls home every day?

Donghae: Does it matter?

____: Donghae, stop asking me rhetorical questions because that’s clearly not what I want. I want answers, now will you please answer them for me?

Donghae: this is my house after all, I can bring girls home when and how ever much I want.  If you don’t like it, you can leave or just stay in your room and keep quiet.

____: what?

Donghae: stop asking me question okay? At least I’m still going to be a good father to Soohae. I still love her and that won’t ever change okay? Why do you even care?

He walked into his room leaving me standing there but came out again.

Donghae: I forgot to mention that, some architects will be coming in, in the next few days to change the locked room. I’ll be changing it to a storage room.

And left again.

Why do I care? Why do I care? Why wouldn’t I care? I love you Donghae, that’s why I care. I just don’t get it, I really don’t get why you keep bringing chicks home. If you’re bringing chicks home on purpose to make me feel jealous. Well, it’s working. It’s working really well, so much that it hurts.

The next day early in the evening, while Donghae was getting Soohae to sleep, I got my suitcase out and started packing. When I was done, I walked to the front door and opened it.

Donghae: where are you going?

______: you wanted me to leave didn’t you?

Donghae: what are you talking about?

______: You said if I couldn’t stand you bringing chick’s home each night, then I can leave. And I choose to leave because I just can’t stand it any longer.

Donghae: and you’re going to leave Soohae?

Oh dear, I didn’t think that through.

_____: I know she will be okay with her father besides, I know she wants to be with her father.

Donghae: and I know she wants to be with her mother. She just got her father back and you’re going to make her lose her mother?

I looked away.

Donghae went to close the door and turned me around to face him.

He was shocked to see me crying. He wiped my tears.

Donghae: silly, I don’t ever want you to leave okay? I love you. I only said that and invited the chicks to our house because I was mad. I felt like I was just trying so hard yet I wasn’t getting anything back. I got tired, I grew sick. I didn’t’ know how much longer I could keep trying to persuade you. You mean all to me, understand that and I love you just as much as before.

____: I love you too.

Donghae embraced me in his arms

Donghae: I’m glad to hear that.

He kissed me on the forehead.

Donghae: I’m really glad to hear that.

______: Donghae, I don’t want the locked room to be changed into a storage room.

Donghae: You mean our room?

______: yes, I mean our room

Donghae: neither do I and it won’t anymore. Not when you’re with me now. We can open it together.

______: But I don’t want to open it yet though.

Donghae: what? Why?

He asked me frantically, as he was scared that I had changed my mind.

_____: No, it’s not that, it’s just that… I want to open it on a special occasion, just to make it more special.

Donghae: you know you just scared the hell out of me?

_____: and what are you going to do about that?

I asked cheekily.

Donghae: What am I going to do about that? Hmm… let’s see, how about I tickle you to death?

He started tickling me and I fell onto the coush while he was still tickling me.

____: You woulsn’t,t-t-tickle me to d-d-death.

I said in between laughs.

He stopped.

Donghae: you’re right, I wouldn’t. I love you too much to even try to hurt you.

_____: I love you too.

And we nuzzled our noses together.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! !!! I know its been such a long time!! HAVE YOU ENJOYED THE UPDATE? I hope we will be getting more comments this time!!!! It may seem like it willbe over soon! But definitely not yet!!!  THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT!!!