Photo Book

Complications

 

My POV

I woke up in the morning to the sound of soft breathing and strong arms surrounding me. I looked around me and noticed the perfect face in front of me sleeping like an angel. I traced his perfect jaw line with my left and smiled remembering the days we spent together. My thoughts were disrupted as he started moving. I took my hand away from his face and pretended to be asleep. After a couple of seconds the bed ascended and footsteps were heard.  I assume he had gone to the bathroom since there was no sound made by the room door.

As I was silently thinking to myself, I was once again disrupted as I felt soft lips on my forehead and then the sound of the Dorms door opened and closed within a few seconds. I opened my eyes to find the room empty and looked over to the table clock to find a sticky note stuck on it. I lazily crawled over to it and read it :

‘ I hope you had a good sleep! It was definitely the best for me! I have to attend some schedules so I will be leaving first.’

                                                                                 Hae <3

I smiled at the note and got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get myself some milk. I guess the members hadn’t woken up yet since the dorm was still really quiet. After grabbing myself some strawberry milk I went to sit at the dining table and started opening the carton while Hyukjae oppa walked in. He walked straight to the refrigerator to look for strawberry milk I guess? But ended up shouting in frustration.

Eunhyuk: AISSHHH! Who took my last strawberry milk?!?!?!?!

______: oppa……I did…..

He turned around and looked at me.

Eunhyuk: oh…._____-ah ….you did? That’s fine then….um…I’ll just go back to my room…..

He was turning back to his room as I stopped him before he could get any further.

______: oppa!

Eunhyuk: me? Wae?

I walked straight up to him and apologised to him.

_____: I’m sorry…….

Eunhyuk: it’s okay ____-ah I can just get some strawberry milk before my schedules later

_____: ani(no) …..i’m not talking about that…….I’m sorry for being mad at you at Jeju island….and being mad at you for so long……

Eunhyuk: oh that……It’s okay ______-ah….it’s my fault too……I promised you I wouldn’t tell anyone and would let you handle things between you and Donghae yourself…..but I didn’t keep my promise and told Donghae about what you were thinking…..

I looked up at him and started smiling at him.

_____:Want to share it with me?

I asked smiling at him while pointing at the carton of strawberry milk I was holding. He started grinning at me and nodded eagerly.

He ran to the kitchen and got himself a cup and came back down and sat down with me at the couch, holding his cup out to me waiting for me to pour the strawberry milk into his cup.

Eunhyuk: you know? I missed how we always talked and had fun together.

______: well don’t worry! We’re fine now and better than before!!

Eunhyuk: well…I guess you’re right.

He grinned at me showing his gums, his signature gums.

______: oppa, I have to go now since I didn’t go home last night.

Eunhyuk: okay, ill take you home.

???  : ani, I’ll take you home

I turned around to find the new voice that joined us, to find a tall figure standing in the hallway.

It was Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: I’ll take you home.

He repeated.

I turned around to look at Hyukjae and then turned back to find no-one standing there anymore.

_____: oppa where did----ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And in a second I was already pulled to the front door.

Kyuhyun: put your shoes on now. I’m taking you home.

I looked at him and started to put my shoes on. He then handed me my bag which I assume he got from Donghaes.

‘Well that explains where he went.’ I thought to myself.

Kyuhyun: ready?

_______: ng

I looked back at oppa and told him that I will be leaving now. He nodded and greeted me goodbye before I was pulled out the door.

We walked to the carpark and went to Kyuhyun’s car. He opened the door for me and I got in. He ran to his side of the car quickly and sat down. Soon after, he turned the car on and started driving.

_____: …oppa, you didn’t have to take me home, Hyukjae oppa could have.

Kyuhyun: no. Who knows what Mir will do to you? Look at what he did to Donghae  hyung last night. If I don’t take you home myself I will feel uncomfortable and worried. Do you want me to be worried?

_____:….ani….

The rest of the ride home was filled with silence. Uncomfortable silence, remembering the events from last night….

At last we arrived and we got out of the car. He walked me to the door step and I unlocked the door and stepped in then turned around to face him.

___: It’s okay, you can go now. Thanks for the ride.

Kyuhyun: are you sure Mir wont do anything to you?

_____: As many people he may have hurt, he definitely won’t hurt me. Plus, hes your cousin…you should trust him.

Kyuhyun: yeah, a cousin that I’m not close with.

____: Kyuhyun…..

Kyuhyun: alright alright…but before I go I have to give you something.

He put his hand into his pocket and lifted it out.

Kyuhyun:…i….found this under a pile of stationary in my drawer a few years ago.

He said looking at it.

Kyuhyun: I think you should keep it.

He said, this time looking at me.

I looked at his hands and memories came back to me.

It was the photo book I had bought when I was fourteen, and stuck photos of us in together. Whether sad, happy, angry or silly. I hid it in his drawers, thinking it would be safe to keep it there.

He passed it to me and I looked at it. Holding it once again in a few years.

Kyuhyun: well….i got to go  now. I’ve got a schedule soon. Take care of it, I don’t want to see it broken or lost!

I smiled at him and nodded. We both said our Byes and he left. I walked in the house and looked at the photobook. As I was about to enter my room, I passed by Mir’s room and saw him asleep in bed with beer cans everywhere.

He was drunk.

I quickly went to the bathroom and filled a basin of warm water and took a towel with me-quickly putting the photobook in my pocket. I went back to his room and dipped the towel in the water and wiped his face, then leaving the towel on his forehead. I looked at him and gave him a kiss on the cheeks then sat down on the floor and leaned on the bed so that he was behind me.  I quietly took the photo book out of my pocket and opened it. Instantly my eyes were filled with tears.

Joyful tears.

Inside didn’t only have the photos I pasted it a few years ago, but photos that he pasted in too. The rest of the book that was once blank was filled with out memories. He even took the time to decorate each page and wrote captions of when and what we did on that day of the photo.

I smiled.

Even I couldn’t remember these dates properly.

I gently flipped the pages and read the captions quietly.

???: Who gave you that?

I looked up startled, then turned around and saw Mir awke.

____:you’re awake.

Mir: Who gave you that?

He repeated.

I was about to answer him but before I could, he snatched the photobook from  my hands and looked through it.

Mir:Kyuhyun.

I looked down onto the bed, not knowing what was going to happen next.

He sighed then started talking.

Mir: _____.....i know its really hard for you to choose right now and there has been a lot of conflicts. But I’m telling you now. You have one chance before we’re or I’m leaving.

I shot my head up and looked up at him.

Mir: …school starts in two weeks.

Do you want to go back to America with me to graduate and pursue your dream or stay here…..with them?

 I looked back down at the white covers and thought for a while. My dream was to become a composer and one of the world’s best lyricists. I was in my second year of Uni. Just one more year and I can graduate and pursue my dreams. I can’t give up now. But what about Donghae and …..Kyuhyun?

Mir: well? Just a simple yes and we’ll go back to America together. No, then I’ll go back myself.

I looked back at him slowly and nodded.

______________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! YAYAYYYYY!!!!  Havent updated for a long time !!!!!!!!! sorry!!! I hope this chapter satifys you guys though! Thank you for being so patient ! GOSH!! I LOVE Y FREE AND SINGLE!What about you guys? y, Free and Single i'm ready to bingo~~!!  Please comment more!!! I love comments !!!<3 ^ ^