Unhappy

Complications

DongHae's POV:

I didn't get it. If she felt the same way about me as I felt about her, why wouldn't she want to be with me then? She didn't reply when I asked her the first time.

Me: ______ , please, I beg you. Tell me.

You: -inhales sharply- I'll tell you..

She did. She told me about the time we officially got to introduce each other at the cafeteria and how we got to know each other better later on. She told me about hurting KyuHyun everytime we were together and how KyuHyun confessed to her but she rejected him. She told me everything. Every single small detail.

Me: Mianhe.. For not understanding you... Jeongmal mianhe..

You: Aniyo.. -shakes head- It's not your fault, DongHae, it's mine. I just can't make him the same ever again.

I held her hand tightly. I couldn't stand to see her like this.

Me: You can. I'll help you.

You: Jincha? Komoyo, oppa. Komoyo..

I crushed her towards me. She put her arms behind my back and I put mine behind hers. She wasn't crying but she wasn't smiling either.

You: DongHae..

Me: Ne?

You: Please give me some time... But remember... Sa-Saranghae.

I flinched when she said those words. My heart was filled with happiness.

Me: I will. Saranghae.

I whispered in her hair. I kissed her head and squeezed her tighter.

Me: Kaja. We have to get back to the hospital.

You: Of course. I wanna see how HyukJae is doing.

Me: Me too.

We headed back up the lift and into the room. When we arrived at the room, we saw that our manager-hyung had already left. YeSung's parents were still with him while _____'s unnie and HyukJae's omma were still there.

Unnie: ______-ah, KyuHyun had to leave.

I gazed down at ______. Her face was blank.

You: Ah I see. Komoyo, unnie.

Unnie: Aunt, we better head back home. HyukJae! -points at EunHyuk's nose- You better be more careful next time or else....!!!

You: HyukJae oppa... You really scared us. A LOT this time. Be more careful. We'll come visit you tomorrow, arraseo?

EunHyuk: Ne, arraseo. Oh by the way, I'll be getting the glass shards out when all of you leave in about -looks at wall clock- .. 5 minutes.

EunHyuk's Omma: Why in 5 minutes?

EunHyuk: Because visiting time is almost over and you need to get home and cook for appa and bring the two of them home safely. Please omma..

EunHyuk's Omma: You clearly know I won't do that...

EunHyuk: Please omma. I'll be fine. I'll call you once it's over. They'll numb me.

EunHyuk's Omma: -inhales sharply- A-Arraseo. Come on girls, let's get you home.

Me: It's alright, ahjumma. I'll bring _____ home. ______'s unnie need to get some things if I'm not wrong.

Unnie: Ah ne, it's my clsoe friend's birthday present that I need to get.

EunHyuk's Omma: I'll go with you then. Kaja.

They left together. Leaving HyukJae, _____, YeSung, his parents and I left.

You: YeSung-sshi.

YeSung: Ne?

You: Gwaenchana?

YeSung: Ne, don't worry, gwaenchana. You're HyukJae's cousin, am I right?

You: Ne, I am. Get well soon, YeSung-sshi.

She smiled and bowed to both him and his parents. She was so thoughtful and caring.

You: HyukJae oppa, we'll be leaving now. Please take care and get well soon! -hugs EunHyuk-

EunHyuk: Don't worry... I will. Anneyeong.

He smiled weakly and waved with his non-injured arm.

Me: Take care, hyung. Please get well soon.

EunHyuk: Ne, I will. Ka (Go)~ I'll see you soon.

We left the hospital. _____ was still worried about HyukJae. I was too.

Me: Come on, let's get something to eat, shall we?

You: I already ate.. Mianhe..

Me: I know, come on. I know this bakery that sells really tasty bread. I'll get you one of their best sellers, alright?

You: Ne, alright.

I tried to make her happier but it didn't seem to work. We walked to the bakery and the smell of freshly baked bread lingered. It was so fragrant!

You: Mmm... It smells nice in here.

Me: Ne, it does.

At least she complimented the smell of the store. I spotted a freshly baked, plain donut for each of us. She ate it happily.

You: Mmm.. Oppa, this is really good! Komoyo for bringing me here.

Me: Your welcome. I'm always here for you.. Remember that.

You: I will.

As we walked towards my car, we ate the bread until there was none left.

Me: Now, let's get you home.

You: Ne.

I drove her back to her house in a few minutes. It was a short drive so it didn't take that long to arrive at her house.

The both of us got out at the same time and I walked her to her front door.

You: Komoyo, oppa, for dropping me off. I hope I wasn't wasting your time.

Pfft... Wasting my time? I'd skip schedule just to spend more time with her.

Me: You'll never be a waste of time.

I said sweetly. She hugged me and tightly gripped onto my shirt.

You: Komoyo..

She whispered. It was loud enough for me to hear.

Me: ____..

I looked down at her. She was still hugging me.

It was now or never.

I pushed her slightly away from me. She was surprised at first but she kept quiet as I pecked her on the lips.

Your POV:

I was still hugging him when all of a sudden, he pushed me away from him. I was shocked but before I could react, he gave me a peck on the lips.

I wanted more...

You: DongHae oppa..

DongHae: I'll see you soon, _____. Saranghae.

He gave me another kiss but this time it was on the forehead.

You: N-Ne..

I stammered. I was feeling so shy right then. It felt ridiculous.. But DongHae was the one I wanted so I guess it was alright.

I unlocked the door and bid him goodbye.

DongHae: Anneyeong.

You: Anneyeong.

I closed the door slowly. I heard him leave. Soon, a car engine started. It must've been him. I looked out the window and it was DongHae's car, driving off.

I leaned against the door, wondering what DongHae just did. It was so sweet of him.

I had the urge to spend more time with him but not quite just yet..

Now, since DongHae had left my mind for a few seconds, I started to wonder.

......

Where's KyuHyun?