Resemblance

Complications

 

Mir’s Pov

What does he think he’s doing?! Going around to kids and admitting he’s their father? Well, he is her father …but still. I’m pretty sure ______ hasn’t allowed Donghae to come close or admit he is Soohae’s father yet. If she did, she would’ve told me.

Soohae: really?!

She turned to me and I looked at her.

Soohae: Mir Samcheon?

She questioned me with those twinkling eyes of hers.

Mir: Soohae, this is Donghae samch-

Donghae: what are you doing?

He hissed at me with blazing eyes.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him. Why is this guy so selfish? Can’t she just respect _____’s decision?

Mir: I need to talk to you.

I returned my gaze back to Soohae with softened eyes.

Mir: Soohae-ah, Donghae samcheon and I need to have a talk. Can you please play by yourself first?

Soohae: alright!

Donghae reluctantly lowered her back down to the floor and she ran off to the Coffee table and started colouring.

I pulled Donghae into the kitchen having my eyes on Soohae-just in case she comes running in and hears our conversation.

Mir: What the hell do you think you’re doing? Who do you think you are to admit your Soohae’s father?

Donghae: I AM her father.

Mir: and who told you that?

Donghae: _____

Mir: I’m sure she wouldn’t say such a thing. Why would she even lie about this kind of thing?

Donghae: Exactly, why would she even lie about such a thing? Can’t she just admit that I am Soohae’s father?

Donghae’s POV

I walked back over to Soohae and started colouring with her after our argument.

Donghae: Soohae-ah, would you like it if I was your appa?

She stopped colouring and looked at me solemnly.

Soohae: mula(don’t know)…. But I really want a father….

She looked down and started to pout.

Donghae: Soohae-ah…., actually…..i AM your fa-

???: samcheon

???: Soohae, he is your samcheon

Soohae: Omma~!

She ran to her and hugged her. ____ looked down at her embracing her while planting a kiss on her forehead.

____: Soohae, go buy some ice-cream with Mir Samcheon okay? Get omma a fruit flavoured ice cream okay?

Soohae: Okay.

And she left with Mir. Once they left the house, _____ walked towards me in an angry manner.

____: What the hell do you think you’re doing with my daughter?

 She yelled at me furiously.

Donghae: OUR daugh—

She slapped me in the face. Hard.

 I felt my cheeks starting to burn.

____: I don’t know how many times have to tell you she’s not your daugh—

Donghae: FOR GODS SAKE ____!! Until when are you going to stop lying to me?? Until when do you plan to stop hurting me?? We had one of the best possible nights I could ever ask for… THEN in the morning you told me it was all a mistake! You left me! I couldn’t even bring myself for at least seven months!! Then you come back 2 years later and I so happen to see you with a little girl. I questioned Eunhyuk and he said you were married…do you know how much it hurt to hear him say that?? I took courage and came to meet you but you tell me to let go…. Then you don’t even tell me I’m Soohae’s father…

I fell to the floor leaning against the couch with tears stinging in my eyes.

Donghae: I’m not blind ____ I can see the resemblance between us…WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON TELLING ME?!

I cried my hearts out and began feeling a bit dizzy from all the crying. My breath became irregular. I suddenly felt warmth against my face. I looked up.

My POV

 I bent down and caressed his face-wiping his tears away and soothing his cheeks that had gone red from being hit.

_____: I’m sorry…

I whispered barely audible.

Donghae: for what? For hitting me? I’m fine.

He answered me and turned to face the side so that I couldn’t see his face.

_____: no…for everything…Donghae….

I touched his arms but he flinched away.

_____: Donghae…please look at me …

He turned around half way.

______:I’m sorry for everything…I know I’ve apologised a number of times, probably more than I even need to ….I’ve never really realised how much I’ve caused pain to you. I was selfish…I only thought about myself. I’m selfish for not letting Soohae have a father because of my own past events. I’m selfish for leaving you that morning without thinking about it twice. But listen Donghae, you are right. You are right about everything, Soohae IS your daughter. YOU’RE her biological father. I apologize once again for not telling you…but after everything that happened between us….especially leaving you that morning. I had absolute no idea how to face you anymore…I didn’t even know if you hated me…or how you would react if you find out you had a daughter… I’m sorry.

Donghae: So….does that mean you will let me be SooHae’s father?

I chuckled.

_____: You are her father! But yes I know what you mean, and my answer is YES you can tell her you’re her father.

He smiled.

Donghae: So does that mean we can be toghe—

_____: about that…. Can we start like normal friends again? As in like, nothing has happened before? I think this is the best for us right now.

Donghae:…alright…as long as I get to tell SooHae I’m her father!

Just then the door flew open and in came a running little girl with ice-cream all over her face.

Soohae: Omma~~

I chuckled at her cutely running over with a mess on her face.

_____: Soohae-ah look at your face!

Just then Mir walked over to us and I nodded to him with a smile, signifying that everything was fine between Donghae and i.

Soohae: omma, Mir samcheon and I got you a raspberry flavoured icecream and we also bought a vanilla flavoured ice-cream for Donghae samcheon.

I looked up meeting Donghae’s face. He merely smiled at me and looked back down at Soohae.

Donghae: wahhh chincha!!(really) Gomawo Soohae-ah!

I took my ice-cream from Soohae and started eating it while Donghae also took his and ate it. Mir, Donghae and I were finally having a bright conversation with each other without have an intense atmosphere, although Mir and Donghae were still a bit awkward.

_____: Soohae-ah, seeing as you have finished your ice-cream now let’s go take a bath now and wash all that sticky ice-cream off your face!

Before I even had an answer from her, she had already sped off to the bathroom.  I laughed at her and followed her.

_____: Soohae-ah, how’s it for a bubble bath?

Soohae: YES!!

I turn on some warm water filling the bath and adding some bubble soap in followed by me changing Soohae out of her clothes.

As I was changing Soohae out of her clothes she suddenly screamed and hid behind me staring at the door.

I turned around and saw Donghae standing by the door and I started laughing chuckling along with him.

____: yah!

Donghae: wae?!

____: go out!

And with another laugh he was out.

After bathing Soohae, I cleaned up the bathroom while she ran out the room. I followed her not long after I cleaned the bathroom and saw Mir on the phone chatting happily.  

Must be Lisa again, I thought to myself.

I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I turned around leaning against the sink and looked into the lounge room.

Donghae was sitting on the couch next to Soohae who was blushing. Wait what?! Soohae was blushing?!

Ohh right, she must be shy about Donghae seeing her earlier. TSK she’s only two and she knows how to be shy about that?! Kids these days!

I walked over to them and sat next to Soohae who immediately hugged me by the waist and buried her head against me.

_____: Soohae, is still shy about what happened in the bathroom?

She nodded.

I smiled at her and patted her head.

___: Soohae-ah

She looked up

Soohae: yes omma?

I couldn’t deny it. Her eyes and nose resembled Donghae so much.

_____: Omma has something very important to tell you right now.

Soohae: what is it omma?

_____: promise you won’t hate omma for doing this?

Soohae: I won’t ever hate omma!!

_____: alright…. From now on, you cannot call Donghae samcheon your samcheon. From now on, you have to call him appa. Soohae, he is your real and only appa.

I looked into Soohaes eyes hoping she would understand, however she had a blank face on and I started getting worried.

_____:wae? Shirro?( hate it )

Soohae: he is my appa?

I nodded at her.

Soohae: APPA!!

She leaped into Donghae’s arms immediately and hugged him while Donghae hugged her back.

Soohae: are you really my appa?

He looked at me in the eye, to make sure I was fine with him admitting it.  I nodded at him and smiled.

Donghae: ne(yes), I am your father.

Donghae’s POV

She hugged me tighter as I did as well. It felt good to actually hug her as she knows I’m her father now.

Donghae: Can Soohae do appa a favour? Can you call me appa again?

Soohae: APPA!

She yelled out happily while looking at me.

I looked at her and grinned widely. I kissed her on the forehead and hugged her again.

Soohae: so does that mean appa and omma love each other?

_____: Soohae-ah, it’s a bit hard to explain that to you right now but we will try our best to give you a normal happy family alright? And remember, no matter what omma and appa will always love you just the same.

Soohae: Saranghae omma, appa!

_____: Saranghae Soohae.

Donghae: ne….Saranghae Soohae-ah. I will love you forever and I promise I won’t let anyone or anything hurt you. Appa will always be there for you when you need me and I will always protect you!

We spent the rest of the night playing with each other and I learnt a lot of facts about Soohae. I carried her to her room when she felt tired and read her a story. I kissed her on the forehead before heading out of the room and shutting the door.

I left after a while telling ____, I will be coming over tomorrow.

I got home to the dorms in a happy mood and finally I couldn’t help myself anymore.

Donghae: I’M AN APPA!!!!

Suddenly, plates fell to the floor breaking into little pieces, and doors started opening with heads sticking out to look at me.

Leeteuk: What did you just say?!

Heechul: WHO?!

Shindong: WHEN?

Siwon: SHISUS!

Ryeowook: HYUNG!

Yesung: OUR LIFE IS RUINED!!

Sungmin: daughter? Son?

Oh great. Maybe yelling out to the members wasn’t a good idea.

At all.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double Update!!! We had actually planned this double update a verrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time ago!!! I hope you guys enjoyed!!! ^ ^ Subscirbe if you havent! Comment as much as you please!!!!