Heart without a heartbeat...

Complications

My POV

Flashback

KyuHyun: You are ____ right?

Me: Kyu, gwaenchana?

KyuHyun smiled, a ghost of a smile and rubbed his thumb on my cheek bones. 

KyuHyun: What happened to our friendship?

Me: I think I should go.

KyuHyun: Why is our friendship just a speck? Why can't you see how much you don't belong with Mir?!

Me: I love him.

I protested                             

KyuHyun: But he doesn't!

Me: And how is it that you have the right to say that?

KyuHyun: Because I love you.

And he pressed his lips against mine, pushing me closer and closer towards him. I was supposed to struggle. I was supposed to push and maybe even kick him away. 

But i didn't.

Instead, I let him kiss me as if it was alright. Suddenly, I felt like I didn't care about MIr any longer. 

Overthinking made me realize that Mir was just a replacement for DongHae and KyuHyun.

End of Flasback

 

Replacement? Really? Could Mir really be a replacement? But I love him….right? I was deeply in my thoughts when suddenly I heard my name being called.

Mir:______....______.....______!!!

_____:oh…ne oppa?

Mir:Why are you so out of it today? We’ve only been in this mall for 2 hours and you’ve zoned out 6 times, now that we’re eating you’ve already zoned out 5 times. What’ wrong? Are you sick?

_____:hmm? No..i’m fine….just have a lot to think of that’s all.

My Phone suddenly rang and I looked at the caller. It was from Leeteuk.

_____:yobeosaeyo?

Leeteuk:_______-ah Annyeong! D you want to come over to the dorms to have dinner together tonight? We really miss you!

I hesitated.

_____:um oppa…i-ah…um… well…I would love to but-t-t…..

Leeteuk:You would love too! Okay! See you later at 6.30. Annyeonnnggg!!!

_____:oppa! I haven’t finished my sentence……I don’t really want to go……..

But he had already hung up by the time I tried to talk to him…..

_____:*sigh* oppa….i don’t think I can hang out with you tonight….

Mir:waeyo!!!!! *pouts*

_____:Leeteuk oppa invited me over for dinner…

Mir:Leeteuk? The leader of Super Junior? So Donghae and Kyuhyun would be there?......Can you not go? I don’t want you hurt again…..

_____:Mianhe oppa…..ne he is the leader of Super Junior. Molla….i hope Donghae and Kyuhyun’s not there…..It will just be awkward……keuligo(and/also) andwae oppa…I know you don’t want me hurt again but…their expecting me there….

Mir:*sighs* alright….but be careful okay? Call me immediately if you feel uncomfortable or want you want to come home, ill pick you up immediately.

_____:okay…

 

2 hours later

Kyuhyun POV

I got a message from Leeteuk hyung saying to comeback home for dinner that all the members would be there. I had just bought myself a coffee and had walked out of the shop when I bumped into someone. Again.

Kyuhyun &??:sorry.

I looked at her and there I saw the girl I hurt really badly last time…she too had a shcocked look on her face...

Kyuhyun:HyunA….

HyunA:oppa!….sorry…um…ive got to go now....

She was attempting to leave but I stopped her and held her wrist.

Kyuhyun:can we talk?

HyunA:um….okay….

We strolled to the park a nearby park with silence surrounding us. What made it worse was that I was awkward silence. I broke the silence first and then decided to tell her what has been on my mind.

Kyuhyun:HyunA-ah…..i’m really sorry…..about everything that happened on the trip….I’ve hurt you loads and I feel really guilty….HyunA…I was thinking let’s break up. It’s been months since we’ve seen each other…and over these months…I thought about a lot. I don’t want to continuously hurt you anymore by lying to you or to myself that _____ is not the one I like and cherish the most. You don’t deserve any of this treatment at all. It’s my entire fault and you deserve someone better. Sorry.

HyunA:no Kyuhyun….you don’t need to be sorry….it’s my fault too. I was making it hard for you. I shouldn’t make you choose between ____ and I, honestly…I was the one who caused a lot of trouble…. I did a lot of bad things to _____ that I shouldn’t have. Come to think of it she didn’t even do anything. She was the most innocent one and she didn’t deserve any of my stupid acts too….i was just plainly jealous….But anyway…im sorry too.

Kyuhyun: so we’re friends?

HyunA:ne! *smiles*…mmhm….do you want to have dinner together…tonight? To celebrate our friendship?

Kyuhyun:hmm…sorry I can’t Leeteuk hyung asked me to go back to the dorms for dinner. But do you want to come?I'm sure they won't mind a guest!

HyunA:I would love to…but..im sure your hyungs hate me for everything I’ve done…..

Kyuhyun:don’t worry ill explain everything to them later.

HyunA:alright then..lets go!

 

Meanwhile

 

My POV

Mir got out of the car first and opened the door for me. We arrived in front of the Super Junior dorms and he was going to take me up to the 12th floor then leave. Once we arrived in front of the door. He kissed me on the cheeks and held me tightly whispering in my ears at the same time.

Mir:Remember to call me if anything happens alright? I’ll just be downstairs at the coffee shop reading my novel alright?

I nodded into his chest….wanting to keep his embrace as I felt like I will need it. He then let me go and kissed me on the forehead.

I turned around and pressed the doorbell and a second later the door opened to see Siwon smiling brightly.

Siwon:______! I missed you so much! Come in!

I nodded and turned back around to where Mir is standing. I nodded at him and motioned for him to leave. Then I stepped into the dorm and was greeted by all members. Donghae gave me a small nod and was extremely quiet I gave him a small nod back and noticed that Kyuhyun was nowhere to be seen.

After greeting all the members back and ignoring Hyukjae, the doorbell rang and Siwon again went to open the door to find Kyuhyun with HyunA……

Kyuhyuns POV

I stepped into the house with HyunA following behind. I changed my shoes into my slippers and noticed a pair of heels in the house. It was the pair of heels I had bought for ____ a long time ago. She was here?Wait what? What was she doing here? What’s going on?? I pondered.

My POV

After having dinner in an unusual silence with Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong trying to lighten up the atmosphere. I walked out to the balcony and closed the door behind me like what I used to do after eating dinner at their dorms. I looked at the night view quietly….Until I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Mir. When I was about to pick up. My phone was snatched out of my hands.

I turned around to see Donghae with my phone in his hands pressing the ignore button. Then realizing the photo for my background his face turned glum and he gently gave my phone back to me.

______:Why did you do that?

Donghae:……because I don’t want you to see him anymore or contact him....

_____:His my boyfriend….why cant I ……?

Donghae:you know…it hurts when you say that…..I still love you cant you see that?

I looked away and tears started to form with the things he said.

Donghae:I still love you heaps….dont leave me please….i need you…..

He turned me around and grabbed hold of my hands while I looked down with my tears falling uncontrollably……

Donghae:I need you..i love you…please don’t leave..

______:I don’t love you anymore….i love Mir…..

Donghae:_____......

______:…….

Donghae:_____-ah…please listen to me…..

_______:no…..i don’t want to listen…..

Donghae:please

______:no…..

Donghae:please......... *teary eyed*

_____:………I don’t want to listen to you….all the stuff you say is bullcrap! I don’t want to know..i don’t want to listen to them anymore!!!!

Donghae’s POV

_____:………I don’t want to listen to you….all the stuff you say is bullcrap! I don’t want to know..i don’t want to listen to them anymore!!!!

I pushed her chin up to make her look at me and cupped her face. I wiped her tears with my thumbs….as they kept falling…… I crashed my lips onto hers….missing them so much....but stopped after a few seconds when i got no response. My hands fell onto her shoulders holding them tightly. I leaned my head onto her shoulder and whispered to her in my tears…..

Donghae:What’s a heart without a heartbeat……….?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Long-ish chapter? Hopefully!  Comments are welcomed! Your comments are our motivation! :D