The Competition

Complications

Kyuhyun POV

HyunA:ne…I’m staying over! Surprised right? I knew you guys were going to be happy! Are you guys hungry ill go and cook for you.

She walked over to the kitchen leaving the members staring at me.

Leeteuk:Suju meeting in my room NOW!

We all started moving into Leeteuk hyungs room and oh boy…I didn’t like the feeling I was having.

Donghae POV

Donghae:______-ah, do you want to watch a bit of T.V while were discussing? Or if you want do you want to help HyunA out in the kitchen? But if you do help her try to stay away from her as much as possible hmm?

______:ne

-SUJU meeting-

Leeteuk:YAH! Maknae why didn’t you tell us that you’re dating huh? Its okay if you date but why out of every possible girl does it have to be HyunA? Don’t you know that she’s…

SungMin: SHE CHEATS ON PEOPLE!

ShinDong: SHE'S VICIOUS!

YeSung: A WITCH! 

Kyuhyun:*sighs* ne hyung(s) even i hated her at first too but I do admit that after spending a bit of time with her I think I really do like her. She’s actually not that bad right now. It doesn’t seem like she’s vicious or a witch nor does it seem like she cheats on people anymore. I believe in her now. Which is why I asked her to stay over for one night?

The Super Junior members were speechless. They didn’t know what to make out of Kyuhyun’s speech.

Suddenly they heard crying and so they rushed out to see what was happening.

-In the kitchen-

My POV

______:unnie…do you need any help?

HyunA:ani….*shows her cold shoulder*

______:unnie….did I do anything wrong? Why are you suddenly being so cold to me?

HyunA:wae?  Are you asking me why? Shouldn’t you know that yourself?

______:unnie what are you talking about? *teary eyes*

HyunA:Would you just cut the crying and stop acting so innocent? I know what happened between Kyuhyun and you. I know how sad you made Kyuhyun!

_____:unnie how did you know? Did Kyuhyun oppa tell you? I didn’t mean to hurt him….i never knew that…I was hurting him…..and unnie……you were so nice to me in the café and when were at the ice rink but why are you so suddenly being so mean because of what I did? It’s not your business anyways….

HyunA:Not my business you say?! Not my business?! Well I’ll make it my business then!

Suddenly Unnie started to slap one side of her face until it became all red. She then picked up the knife on the table and cut the palm of her hand. While I was shocked at seeing what she was doing she grabbed the knife and gave me a cut on the wrist and then put the knife in my hand and started crying. I didn’t know what to do. I was just standing there shocked from all the blood flowing out from the palm of her hands and the blood that was coming out from my wrist. The members of Super Junior suddenly rushed out and were shocked to see all the blood. HyunA ran up to Kyuhyun and hid behind him still crying and Donghae came up to me.

HyunA:Kyuhyun oppa……

Kyuhyun:HyunA what happened? Why are you bleeding? What’s with your cut and why is your face so red?

HyunA:*sniffs* oppa……______ came up to me and asked me if I wanted help….i said no….and then she got angry and picked up the knife and gave me cut on my palm. I started to cry and then she said to me to stop being so innocent and act all nice in front of you. Then she started to slap me…….

Kyuhyun:*angry voice* ________ What’s wrong with you huh? Just because she doesn’t need help you don’t have to be so violent. I don’t even know why I liked you in the first place. I don’t even know why I shedded so many tears because of you.

_______: *crying* but….i didn’t….i really didn’t do it….you know im not that kind of person…. Kyu….

Kyuhyun: I don’t want to listen to what you have to say. I don’t want to see you ever again. HyunA-ah….lets go to my room. I’ll help you put a bandage on this….

HyunA:ne…..

Donghae:_______-ah…kaja….lets go to the balcony…..we need some first aid for your wrist.

He gently escorts me out to the balcony and I sit there. Donghae sits next to me and then Eunhyuk came bringing the First aid kit with him. He sat down on the other side of me and then took out the bandage and passed it over to Donghae.

Donghae:_______-ah gwaenchanayeo? What happened?

_______:*crying* oppa…..i really didn’t do it…..i really didn’t…..it wasn’t me….

Eunhyuk:______-ah…..ara ara…..we know you’re not that kind of person…..does your wrist hurt?

______:oppa…….it hurts….it hurts a lot…..I went into the kitchen to ask HyunA if she needed help…..You guys then came out and then you know what happened……

Eunhyuk:Aisshhhhh jeongmal…..How dare she hurt my cousin! I’m going to go and yell at her…*stands up*

Donghae:Hyung….no…..there’s no point…you know what Kyuhyun said in the meeting…he doesn’t even want to believe______ anymore….what’s the point? All we can do now….is make sure ______’s cut won’t get any worse. Then we need to tell the hyungs and dongsang’s what really happened. In the meantime….we need to keep HyunA and Kyuhyun away from _________.

Eunhyuk:okay…….but I’m not forgiving that witch…..nor Kyuhyun……how could he believe someone that he met not very long ago….well not as long as ______. Doesn’t he know what _____’s personality is? Aish!!!

Donghae POV

I finished wrapping the bandage around her wrist. I gave her a long hug and a kiss on the forehead and insister on taking her home but she took the cab/taxi instead. I hate HyunA and Kyuhyun. How could they do this to her? If its anyone in this dorm that’s knows ______ the most besides me and Hyukjae it would have been Kyuhyun….but no….he blindly accepted HyunA’s explanation and said to _______ he doesn’t want to see her or speak to her again……. Kyuhyun you are paying for all this…..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong reader!This fanfic already has more than 1000 views! Thank you!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment more if you have time? It makes us feel better to see comments than none! ^ ^