Game on!

Complications

My POV

DongHae: _______?!

That voice.

 Me: D-DongHae?

 Did he hear our conversation?

 DongHae: You're worrying about KyuHyun?!

 Oh shoot. I didn’t expect Donghae to be here already when I heard his voice over the phone just a bit ago.

Donghae:______? Answer me …..are you still worrying about Kyuhyun?

I looked down to the ground and slightly turned my head away.

Donghae: _______-ah wae? Are you not hurt by the things he said to you? Are you really not scarred?

_______:oppa……I know ….i am hurt by the things he said ….i am also scarred by the things he did. But even though I tell myself that im going to start a new beginning I still can’t help but still care about him at least a bit. We met since when we were still toddlers. We’ve been best friends since then and its hard to just not care for him right away even though I say it……im sorry oppa…….i still need some time to actually know that he isn’t my friend anymore….

Donghae:*sighs* its alright ________i’ll be there to remind you if you need it alright? Now shall we forget about this and enjoy our date now?

_______: ne oppa! Keundae……where should we go?

Donghae: ______-ah how about we go to a strawberry farm? We can pick some strawberries there! I heard that the strawberries are now in season and are very plump and juicy!

______: Chincha!? Keudae (okay) lets go then!

Donghae and I walked to his car and then started to drive there.

_______:oppa……when do you have days with no schedules? Schools  about to finish for the term and I really want to go somewhere!

Donghae: actually…..______-ah I was going to tell this to you a bit later but I have four days of holidays after this week….and well….i was actually planning to go to Jeju island with you for the four days. I asked my hyungs about this and they said okay.

_______:OMO! Oppa really? I really really want to go to Jeju island! I heard that its really pretty and fresh and just thinking of the beach……wahhhhh I wish this week would end already!

Donghae:*laughs* ____-ah your so cute! Keundae…..about this trip….welll……the  members actually wanted to come too…..is that alright?

_______: Chincha!? That’s great then the more people the more fun!!

Donghae:Except Kyuhyun would be there too and his bringing HyunA along!

_______: ahhh chincha? Its okay , I can use this time to remember that I shouldn’t be caring for him anymore right?!

Donghae:ne! oh _____-ah we’ve arrived lets go in now.

We walked into the strawberry farm and immediately we were welcomed by the fresh smell of strawberries.

_______:Oppa…..lets play a game….the person who picks the biggest strawberry from now until we leave will have to receive a surprise from the other yes?

Donghae:sure! Ready steady go!

We rushed off picking strawberries and by the time our baskets were full we stopped and bagged the strawberries to take home. But before that of course we had to conclude the winner of the game and for sure it was the person who suggested the game was the person who won.

Donghae: ya….i lost on purpose…I wouldn’t want to see you cry or anything! *sticks tongue out*

_______:arraseo oppa! No matter what I still won so you have to give me a surprise later on!

Donghae:actually I already have a surprise for you! But ill only show you the surprise on one of the nights when we are in Jeju !

_______:*pouts* fine……by the way oppa don’t forget to give some of these strawberries to the members! Theres heaps here! Oh and of course make sure you don’t give Hyukjae oppa too many you don’t want him to get a stomachache!

Donghae:ne!

-1 week later-

Min Young: _______-ah remember to take your passport!

________: ne!

I was making sure I got everything before Donghae came to fetch me to go to the airport! We were finally going to Jeju island and I was really excited! I couldn’t wait to see the clear blue sea and the smell the scent of the water. I heard they had really nice food and it that its really relaxing there!

Min Young: _______! Donghae’s here hurry up and come down ! Don’t keep your prince waiting!

I ran down the stairs holding the suitcase. I saw Donghae and I hugged him immediately. He gave me a peck on the lips and I gave him one back. We were enjoying our sweet little moments until we were interrupted by my sister.

Min Young: Ya! You two….i don’t want to see you guys doing that in front of me! Hurry up and leave now! Planes don’t wait for people!

______:  ne unnie!

I kissed her goodbye and we left. When we arrived at the airport I saw the Super Junior members already there. Some were checking in and some were buying food. It seems like everyone was here already except for Kyuhyun and HyunA.

Eunhyuk:Donghae-ah when is Kyuhyun coming?

Donghae: I don’t know…but you know his always the last one to get to places!

______: Look! There here now! I said and then pointed at them.

They came over and greeted the Oppas especially HyunA. While she was greeting them I was standing next to Donghae oppa as he didn’t want me anywhere near her.Kyuhyun looked at me several times but I pretended like I didn’t notice. I didn’t want any eye contact to make him think that I am waiting for him to talk to me. HyunA was greeting the members but a few of them only nodded and some of them only replied with a short answer. Seems like they really do dislike HyunA. Well….what can I do….?

Donghae POV

I noticed Kyuhyun glancing at ________ a few times. I glared at him until he noticed me. He must’ve understood what I want and so he stopped glancing at her then. I looked at my watch and it showed that it was time to leave now. We all entered the plane and then took our seats. I sat next to _____with her next to the window. She was sleeping with her head laid on the window. To make her comfier I pulled up the arm rest that was separating us and then gently shifted her head onto my chest. I put my right arm over her shoulders and then using my left arm I took my right hand to form a hug. I rested my head on hers and then slept.

Kyuhyun POV

I was sitting one two aisles behind Donghae. I noticed him putting _____’s head onto his chest and then giving her a hug. I got angry…..Instead I decided to just turn on the monitor in front of me and then played games that were on there. I didn’t want to see them so happy with each other when shes not my friend anymore.

My POV

I woke up to the sound of the captain speaking saying that we have arrived. I noticed that I was sleeping on  Donghae oppas chest and was hugging me. I blushed and looked away .

Donghae: Did you have a good sleep princess?

_______: ne……thanks to your warmth!

Donghae:*laughs* come on lets get of now! I want to explore.

Once we got off the plane we collected our suitcases and then went off to where we were staying at. I got my room with Donghae’s room to my left and Kyuhyuns room to my right. While everyone was still unpacking their things. I decided to just step out of the room to catch a glimpse longer of the view outside. Once I opened my door I was welcomed by the blue sea and white sand. I stood there enjoying the view. Untill I was interrupted by a voice.

HyunA: enjoying the view are we?

I turned around and noticed that it was HyunA.

HyunA: what? Are you ignoring me now? We’ll see about that. Games on now ______. Games on. I will try everything I can to make his vacation a misery for you. I wont let you have any fun.

She then walked off. I replayed the things she said to me just then and then decided to just keep on enjoying the view. I wasn’t going to let what she said to me ruin my perfect vacation here. And even if she did try to ruin it……it wouldn’t matter because Everyone is here. Super Junior members and Donghae.

___________________________________________

Hey guys! Heres the update! Sorry sorry sorry :D for not updating the last two days! I really didnt know what to write yet! But heres the chapter and its a longer one! I know the strawberry farm bit was a bit randomn....okay maybe very randomn but i just wanted a noraml date for them before the vacation happends! Also because.....i have already thought of a surprise for YOU for the vacation so i decided to add that in to let you know whats coming next? Anyways Thank you for reading! Hope you Enjoy! ^ ^