Regrets....

Complications

 

Your POV:

You: I hate him. –Pulls hair- I hate him. I hate him. I hate him!

I screamed in anger and pulled my hair with both hands. I hate him… KyuHyun… I hate him.

Guilt was killing me inside out. I needed to tell DongHae but…

 I don’t want to ruin this trip yet.

I will not ruin it.

KyuHyun’s POV:

KyuHyun: You’re such an idiot you know that?

I said to myself. I sighed and slapped myself on the cheek.

? : Why are you slapping yourself>

I recognized that voice from anywhere. I looked up and found myself standing in front of my hut. How did I even get here this quick?

  I looked behind me and found myself standing in front of HyunA, who was looking at me with her big, curious eyes.

KyuHyun:HyunA-ah… I was just teaching myself a lesson.

She tilted her head to the side.

HyunA:What for?

She scanned me from head to toe.

HyunA: Because you’re soaking wet?

KyuHyun:-Nods slowly- Ah ne… That’s why. I tripped over a stone and fell flat into the water.

I lied, hoping she would buy it.

HyunA gently grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me into her bungalow… Or “our bungalow”. Well it was our bungalow until…

Ayssi, I don’t want to be reminded of what had happened.

HyunA: Let’s get you dried up.

She tossed a towel in my direction. Being a ninja, I grabbed it in mid-air.

Yeah, I should be called NinjaKyu as well.

KyuHyun: Arraseo.

I towel-dried my hair andtossed the semi-wet towel onto my messy bed. I didn’t notice HyunA handed me dry clothes that she had rudely dug out from my bag until she tapped my shoulder.

KyuHyun: Oh, komawo, HyunA-ah.

HyunA: Mm… -Nods-

She seemed awfully quiet.

KyuHyun: HyunA-ah, gwaenchanayo?

HyunA’s eyes widened, in surprise. She shook her head instantly and laughed weakly.

There was definitely something swirling in her mind.

KyuHyun:What’s wrong?

HyunA:Nothing’s wrong.

She grabbed the towel from my bed and walked to the bathroom while I trailed behind her. She hanged the towel on the towel rack and turned around. She shrieked when she found out I was standing right behind her.

HyunA: Oppa, don’t do that! –Hits shoulder- You’ll give me a heart attack!

KyuHyun: Tell me what’s wrong.

HyunA: Nothing’s wrong, oppa. How many times do you want me to repeat myself?

KyuHyun: I don’t believe you.

HyunA pushed me to the side and walked over to her bed.

HyunA: Well, too bad because nothing’s the matter.

I sat down beside her on her bed, not caring if I was slightly wetting her bed with my drenched clothes.

That reminded me to change out of my soaked clothes. I turned to look over at my bed that was covered in my dry clothes.

Once I knew where my clothes were, I turned back to face HyunA, who was digging in her luggage. It seemed like there was something upsetting her.

Really upsetting her.

Did she know that I kissed ____? No. She doesn’t, does she?

Oh man…

KyuHyun: HyunA, please tell me.

Out of the blue, HyunA dumped her luggage to the side and cupped my face in her hands. She crashed her red, plump lips to mine and started to my face.

I didn’t kiss her back since I was shocked that she was actually kissing me.

Her lips moved gently on mine but I never made the effort to do the same. I felt her leaning towards me even more and slowly placed my hands on her waist. I kissed her back once and stopped.

Then, after a few more of her kisses, I pushed her away from me.

How many kisses can I take from two different kissers?

HyunA realized what she had done and covered with one of her hand. She shook her head slightly and met my eyes.

HyunA: Mianheyo, Mianheyo… I… Mianheyo!

She jumped out of her bed and walked out of the room calmly.

Once she did, I looked at the palms of my hands and stared at them.

What did I actually do?

Your POV:

I decided to walk away from the beach and the bungalows. I never want to be reminded of the incident.

That KyuHyun…

He is such a selfish, evil piece of---

You: AYSSI!

I kicked the sand with my flip flops, not caring the soft warm powdery sand covering parts of them.

And yet, KyuHyun…

…Blessed with an angelic singing voice, lullaby-like voice and that caring personality.

You: I hate you…

I mumbled under my breath.

I headed over to a tap and turned the knob. Stupidly, I the wrong tap and got drenched by the shower, which I did not notice until I was drenched from head to toe.

I mentally cursed in my head and growled.

Yes, I growled.

I clenched my fist and bit it with my blunt teeth, just to stop me from swearing aloud.

I pulled the side of my hair and stomped my way back to the bungalows.

I walked towards my bungalow and was about to turn the knob when I forgot that DongHae had the keys.

…Just my luck…

You:Ayssi!

I mentally cursed in the air one more time and headed back to the tap.

My wet feet had small leaves and were uncomfortable, prickly sand stuck to them. I hated the feeling of wet sand on my feet, especially while I was wearing flip flops.

Carefully turning on the right tap, I washed my feet and made sure that every grain of sand and every leave blade was off my feet.

Once I was done, I stepped onto little patches of grass, avoiding the sand that surrounded me. When I managed to step onto concrete without getting my feet dirty again, I headed to the swimming pool.

Wasn’t DongHae, SungMin and the others there?

Or was it only the two of them?

Ayssi, being mad at KyuHyun made me forget other things…

So I headed to the swimming pool. After zigzagging through the hotel, I finally arrived at the swimming pool. There were three pools – the shallow pool, wet playground and kiddy pool and the ‘adult’ pool, which was the deepest and largest pool. There were screams and shouts heard in all directions. Then, out of all people, I spot SungMin.

He was half- in his board shorts, attempting to push HeeChul into the larger and deeper pool. I smiled at giggled at SungMin’s cheekiness and HeeChul’s mean side since he was trying to step on SungMin’s feet.

You: SungMin oppa!

I yelled, with my hands cupping my mouth.

SungMin turned and was about to wave but was pushed into the pool by evil HeeChul, who was pushed in by LeeTeuk. I laughed at the domino effect and headed over to them. I couldn’t spot DongHae or EunHyuk or the others. SungMin emerged from underwater and shook his head aggressively. He wiped his face with his right hand and smiled at me.

SungMin: ____-ah! Why don’t you come join us?

You: -Shakes head and laughs- Gwaenchana, I’m fine where I am – dry.

SungMin swam towards the edge of the pool, where I was, and pushed himself out of the pool. HeeChul emerged out of the water and waved at me but glared at SungMin and LeeTeuk, who were both giggling among themselves.

HeeChul: I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!

HeeChul swam towards the edge of the pool and pushed himself out of the pool as well.

HeeChul:Anneyeong _____-ahhhhhh!  Why don’t you come and join us?

You:Aniyo, Gwaenchana. Where’s DongHae?

HeeChul: Oh he went---

DongHae: Here.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. I blushed instantly and giggled while I played with his fingers. 

LeeTeuk, SungMin, EunHyuk & HeeChul: AYSSI. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!

DongHae and I laughed. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his waist and gave him a hug. I barely noticed that he was half-, in his board shorts as well, which made me blush once again.

DongHae:-Giggles- I love it when you blush.

He said, lifting my chin up with his fingers and pressed his lips on mine.

EunHyuk:OKAY. OKAY. PLEASE STOP BEING ALL MUSHY WITH MY COUSIN.

HyukJae pushed us apart. That idiot…

I playfully punched him in his abs and it made me smile to watch him groan.

Was that evil?

HAH. Well, he deserved it.

DongHae put an arm around me and kissed my forehead.

DongHae:Why don’t you join us?

SungMin: -Pouts- She said she doesn’t want to…

LeeTeuk: Come and join us.

EunHyuk: Where are ShinDong and the rest?

LeeTeuk:They went to get snacks remember?

HeeChul: They might be snacking on the way… I’ll strangle them if they do… -Evil stare-

Everyone laughed at how funny HeeChul was.

SungMin, LeeTeuk, HeeChul and EunHyuk then jumped into the pool and started to play water polo while DongHae and I sat down on a long plastic chair. We shared the same chair and watched the “Oldies” versus the “Youngsters”, which was ironic since none of them were really young…

DongHae was the only ‘young’ one out of the four of them.

……………………

To me.

DongHae: So what did you do alone?

I shrugged.

You:Not much. I just walked along the beach and---

DongHae: ____, when I hugged you, you felt like you had been splashed by something or someone.

DongHae furrowed.

DongHae:Were you playing with KyuHyun?

You:A-Aniyo! If I did get splashed by someone, I would be even more drenched. I’m a little wet or maybe… Soaked because I carelessly the wrong tap… I wanted to get the sand and leaves off me feet.

I lied, hoping he would buy it.

…And when I thought that DongHae being around me was a stress relief.

DongHae: -Laughs- You careless girl. –Sighs happily- That’s why I love you.

My heart did a flip. I didn’t know whether it was because I kissed KyuHyun or because his words were romantic.

You: Ayssi, stop saying that… -Pouts- Because I don’t have anything to say back…

DongHae: ‘I love you’ will do.

I smiled and turned around to face him. I tapped the tip of his nose and did what he wanted me to.

You: -Tilts head to the side- Saranghaeyo!

DongHae sat up straight right after that and planted a kiss on the tip of my nose. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. I leaned back a little, making DongHae a form of support for me. I averted my gaze from him and faced the the four ‘boys’ in the pool. Now, EunHyuk was trying to drown HeeChul while HeeChul was trying to drown SungMin. Fortunately, LeeTeuk swam away at the speed of light.

You: -Laughs- They’re so childish!

DongHae: HeeChul’s going to haunt EunHyuk in his sleep.

You: But he can’t get into our hut.

DongHae: It’s HeeChul we’re talking about.

You: Oh yeah, you’re right.

The both of us laughed and watched the trio of ‘boys’ fight playfully.

I looked around the area and spotted someone familiar at the other end of the swimming pool. She had long and wavy stomach-length hair and an s-line so obvious that everyone turned their eyes to her – HyunA.

DongHae: Hey, _____, isn’t that…?

I nodded slowly.

You: Ne it is.

DongHae: She doesn’t look good.

You: As in she doesn’t look well?

DongHae:Yeah she looks upset.

You: I’m curious about what happened.

HyunA’s POV:

What have I just done?

Ayssi…

How am I going to face KyuHyun now?

My heart was full of regret…

KyuHyun…

When you said that that kiss wasn’t meant for me…

I was shattered like glass.

This kiss that we had…

It was only for you.

Do you know that?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________        

      Update! Hopefully this will be long enough for you guys for now! Please check out our oneshot called 'One Happr Family'! Much appreciated if you guys could comment on it and give some feedbacks too! Thank you!!! ^ ^