Apa.. (It Hurts)..

Complications

You POV:

Being jealous about my relationship with my bed, my alarm clock rang. I groaned as always and got up to get dressed (and shower) for school.

'I wonder how Kyuhyunnie is coping,' You thought.

Then, the memory of him kissing me and confessing to me returned. I touched my lips. They were soft and moist. Ayssi, what am I thinking? I like DongHae oppa! ... Now, I am caring for KyuHyun but I am loving DongHae. What is wrong with me? Maybe it was wrong of him to confess? I guess when you love someone, you can't help it..

I can't.

DongHae's POV:

I ate my breakfast with the whole of Super Junior. We had blueberry waffles for breakfast (yum!) and had a cup of coffee for the coffee-lovers. I couldn't wait to go to school. _____ was there. She was so kind and sweet. I started to fall for her once HyukJae (EunHyuk) told me about her. Meeting her in person was even more amazing. She was so pretty and innocent. I really love being around or near her.

Me: Eh? Where's Kyu?

HeeChul: Didn't he already finish eating?

ShinDong: I don't know..

RyeoWook: Hmm.. Well I don't think I saw him come down yet.

Me: I'll go check on him.

LeeTeuk: Don't worry, I'll go. Just finish eating your breakfast, DongHae.

Me: Ne, hyung.

I listened to LeeTeuk hyung's request and finished off my breakfast. I wonder what KyuHyun was doing.

KyuHyun's POV:

Once I got up, I took a shower and changed into my school uniform. I didn't go down to eat breakfast. I had no appetite. I felt like confessing to her was a great, big mistake. She loves DongHae not me. DongHae hyung was better looking and better than me in every way possible.

I froze as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

There was a knock on the door.

LeeTeuk: KyuHyun-ah, it's me.

Ah so it was LeeTeuk hyung.

Me: Ne, hyung. Come in.

He turned the door knob and pushed it open. He closed the door after coming in and looked at me curiously.

LeeTeuk: Oh, you're ready. Why don't you come downstairs and eat breakfast? RyeoWook cooked blueberry waffles.

Me: No thank you, I'm not hungry. -smiles-

LeeTeuk: Kyu-ah, is there something going on?

Me: Ani, ani. -shakes head- There isn't. Could you call HyukJae here? Please?

LeeTeuk: Please? There is definitely something wrong but if you don't want to talk about it, it's fine. Just come down and eat the waffles, would you? They're really good.

After LeeTeuk hyung left, EunHyuk hyung came into my room. Seeing me, he knew what was wrong.

Me: Hyung..

EunHyuk: ? -attentive-

Me: I confessed to her yesterday..

EunHyuk: Mwo (What)? How did it go?

Me: I.. I kissed her.

EunHyuk: YOU WHAT? YOU KISSED MY COUSIN?!

Me: Mianhe, hyung.. -looks on the ground-

EunHyuk: Ayssi -face palm- That doesn't matter.. How did it go?

Me: Bad.. I can't stop thinking about her. She's just too lovable..

EunHyuk: I'm sorry but this is just weird. My cousin is so not lovable -smirks-

Me: Hyunggg!

EunHyuk: Arraseo (I get it) , arrseo. -surrenders- I'll help you but.. It's going to be really hard since DongHae's my best friend..

Me: I know..

EunHyuk: Kyu-ah.. I'm sorry to tell you this but.. I think..

Me: Hmm?

EunHyuk: -sighs heavily-

Me: What? Say it.

EunHyuk: I have a feeling DongHae is starting to like her..

No..

This can't be happening..

My heart aches. I felt like screaming.. Like running out of the dorm and somewhere quiet where I could be alone. I wanted to hug _____. I wish I didn't confess. Why does it hurt so damn much?!

Neomu apa (It really hurts)..