A romantic night...

Complications

 

Donghae POV

After the double date yesterday I took ______ home and then left for the dorms. I planned on surprising her today. Since we have classes today I decided to drive to her house to pick her up and then eat breakfast together and then go to class. Lots of fans has been suspecting Kyuhyun and I dating because of the ice rinks yesterday. But that didn’t matter as long as I can be with ______. I drove to ______’s house and then knocked on the door. Her sister opened the door for me.

Min Young:oh….anyeonghasaeyo….you are Donghae-shii?

Donghae:oh ne….anyeonghasaeyo noona. I’ve come to pick ______ up to classes today. It’s a surprise and I also have a special surprise for her tonight at the beach is that okay?

Min Young:ah…I see that’s fine….…. Haha ill go and get _____.

Min Young POV

Aigoo-ah…..______’s soo lucky to have a boyfriend like Donghae …..his soo sweet and caring!

Min Young:_____-ah someone’s here to pick you up….their by the door. Hurry up! You don’t want to keep ‘them’ waiting!

______:oh…ne….nuguya?

Min Young:you’ll see when you go to the door!

She ran down the stairs with her bag all ready to leave for classes.

My POV

Whose here to pick me up for school? I opened the door and found my boyfriend A.K.A Lee Donghae oppa waiting for me with a bouquet of red roses in his hand.

Donghae:Surprise! ____-ah I’ve missed you! These flowers are for you.

______:OPPA! Gomawo….keuligo you miss me already? We only parted for 10 hours only. Haha.

Donghae:Ya….cant I miss my girlfriend?

______:ne….danglanghaji (of course)keundae……don’t do that! I will blush and get shy!

Donghae POV

______:ne….danglanghaji (of course) keundae……don’t do that! I will blush and get shy!

Awwwww. My ______ will get shy and blush too? Kiumda.

Donghae:Then I shall do that to just see you blush and get shy seeing as your cute that way….

_______:OPPA!

She said oppa and hit my arm playfully before turning around blushing. She waved goodbye to her unnie and then we left to my car.

Donghae:_____-ah lets go and have breakfast before going to class. There’s still an hour left …plenty of time to enjoy a sweet and lovely breakfast with my girlfriend. I grinned at her.

______:okay! Oppa….where are we going?

Donghae:you’ll see when we get there!

______:Ani…oppa….waeyo? I want to know now….I’m curious. (Pouts)

Donghae:aniya…______ don’t wreck the surprise! Be a good little girl hmm?

______:anio….

By the time we finished arguing we have already arrived there.

Donghae:We’re here!

_______:OPPA! But were at McDonalds’!!!!!! Oppa this can’t be your surprise right? I was really hoping for something……more special…….

Donghae:mianada ______-ah……it’s just that I really wanted to get a happy meal here!......cause……well……I know I am a bit old for this but…..i heard that the toy for Happy Meal now is  a Limited edition Mish(monkey + Fish) and I really…..wanted it…….

_______:Oppa….how old are you to even get a happy meal???.....keundae….seeing as you’re so cute arrasseo oppa! Bali (quickly) lets go in!

I nodded. _____-ah don’t worry i already have another plan for you tonight just wait and see I promise you will love it!

We finished eating and then got to school. Today we had the most classes….which means busy and tiring day. I didn’t know about ______.....but every second that ticked I was getting more and more impatient. I really wanted to see her reaction and how what she will do! *sigh*

After class finished I was waiting at the school gates for her since we had a different class for the last hour. When I saw her….she looked…well……dead. She was carrying her books looking all tired and worn out. She even looked bored. I ran up to her and helped her with her books. Then we got in the car.

______:oppa…I can’t wait to get home and get a big sleep…I’m sooooo tired…..

Donghae:actually ____-ah we aren’t going home yet….i have a surprise for you!

_______:MWO?! Another surprise? But I’m tired oppa!

Donghae:It’s okay….you can take a nap while were going there okay? I promise you…that you will love this surprise!

_____:…..arrasseo….geurom ill take a nap now.

Donghae:ne….

Once we arrived there. I parked the car and then woke _____ up.

Donghae:____-ah wake up! We’re here!

_____:mmhm? Ne? We’re here already?

She answered me still half asleep but then she gently rubbed her eyes and looked out at her surroundings.

______:OPPA! We’re at the beach! OPPA!! I wanted to come here a long time ago!!! Let’s go!

She took off her seatbelt and then ran out to the beach looking at the view. I followed her. And she hooked her arm into mine. She ran around and we played in the water splashing water at each other. Soon enough the sun was beginning to set. So we sat down and then watched……

______:oppa ….the sunset is sooooo beautiful!*sighs*

Donghae:you like it? I’ll take you here every weekend if you want to see it!

_____:haha….oppa okay!

I really was planning on watching the sunset with her every weekend. She looked so pretty under the shining light left form the sun. I stared at her…until she interrupted and faced me.

______:oppa….

Donghae:ne?

______:nan….baegoppayeo (hungry)(sorry I don’t know how to spell it)

Donghae:haha…..kaja…there’s a restaurant just over there *points* I already ordered food before we came here.

_______:chincha oppa! Then what are we waiting for! Let’s go!

Donghae:arrasseo! Kaja!

We raced up to the restaurant and then waited to be served. When we got to our table. I pulled out her seat for her to sit on and laid a napkin on her thighs. I then took a seat. We then got our dinner. We were having steak for tonight. I cut a few pieces for her and then fed her. She did the same to me.

______:wah….mashgetda (yummy) oppa Gomawo! ^ ^ I’m really full now.

Donghae:______-ah are you done now? If you are then let’s go!

_______:ne…I’m done! Kaja.

We got up from our seats and then I went to the receptionist to pay. We then walked out and I led her to the beach again.

______:oppa….why are we here at the beach again? Aren’t we going home?

Donghae:Look behind you ______-ah

______:wah….yeppeunda……

I set up some candles into a heart shape for her as the last part of my surprise. I was pretty proud of myself! So there was no doubt she would be too right?

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/3f/22/6b/heart-candles-at-the.jpg

While she was still admiring the candles I pulled out a necklace from my pockets and then put it right in front of her eyes.  She turned around putting her gaze back at me.

______:oppa…….

Before she can say anything more I pulled out another necklace. It was a couple necklace one with a heart and then other with a key.

http://www.lasplash.com/uploads/gift_guide/roundup_0000000000006916_image_01.jpg?v=1234838772

I fastened the necklace with the heart on her and then fastened mine on my neck. I then looked at her with a serious face.

Donghae:______-ah, this is the first time I’ve done this kind of thing so I may not be good at it….but I hope you will listen to me. This heart that your wearing ….has my heart in it…..and the only way to open it is by this key *points to key on neck*.I want you to have my heart forever….to capture my heart forever……I want you to be able to tell everyone in the world that you have my heart and that I’m yours.  That I can’t and am not allowed to look at any other girls but you. I love you _______-ah…I really do….as long as I’m still you boyfriend…..everyday….I will promise you protect and love you. Saranghaeyo!

______:……..oppa……Gomawo……jeongmal Gomawo……that was the sweetest thing that no-one but you can say to me. I loved it…I loved everything you did to me and for me today…..I promise that this heart will be locked forever…..as long as you don’t mind me……. Saranghaeyo…jeongmal Saranghaeyo.

Donghae:I won’t mind you I promise……I will never use this key to open your heart for anyone else…but me…..promise…..

She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I hugged her around her waist and for a split second the world was peaceful. The waves were the only sound that was there. It was cold and breezy…..but hugging _______ made everything better.

We pulled off from the hug and then stared into each other…..we got closer and closer slowly staring  at each other deeply…..until we broke it off with a passionate kiss…..that made the night more wonderful and more complete.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________Another update done! *sigh* the romantic words that Donghae said werent reall romantic were they? I tried to make it like those dramas how they say all that romantic stuff...but i guess i still need practice?

HAha....enjoy the update!