Cuts and Bruises

Complications

Kyuhyun’s POV:

Me: HyunA, be more careful next time!

I shouted at HyunA and off of her. That witch... She pulled me down on purpose. The crowd disappeared after I got off of her. I kneeled on the ice-cold floor and put my hand on the railings of the rink and got up. I was so mad at her. Without caring, I hopped my way to the toilet and got into a cubicle. My foot hurt. I had sprained it while I fell. I had a cut on my left arm as well since HyunA's blade was in contact with my arm. I hissed as I removed my left ice-skate. I moved my left foot in a clockwise and anti-clockwise direction. It hurt. How was I going to even walk? Or move?! That HyunA.. She causes too many problems. 

I sighed and put my ice-skate back on. I unlocked the cubicle door and found DongHae hyung looking at me.

Me: Hyung.

I said, letting go of the cubicle door, also known as my support. 

DongHae: What happened to you out there?!

Me: Aren't you going to even ask how I am first?

DongHae: -sighs- Gwaenchana?

Me: No, I am NOT fine. HyunA pulled me down with her, got me on top of her, cut my arm with her stupid blade and even made me twist my ankle!

DongHae: Well you could've stopped.

Me: Hyung, she pulled me backwards. How could I have controlled my balance? 

I hissed in pain as I made my way to the sink. 

DongHae: Go and sit down. You shouldn't walk that much. Come on, I'll help you.

I rinsed my hands before leaning towards DongHae as a form of support. He walked me over to a four-seater table that had our bags on it. I found _____ on the ice rink skating gracefully. She looked like she was having fun.

Me: Komowo, hyung.. -Scratches back of the neck- Did.. Did she see ... It?

DongHae sighed. Oh shoot.

DongHae: Ye.. She did.

I buried my face in my hands just thinking about _____ seeing what had just happened.

Me: AH, THAT HYUNA.

Right on time, HyunA just walked by.

HyunA: Oppaaaaa, gwaenchana? Mianhe... I got you hurt.

How did she know??

Me: Mwo?

She pointed to the cut that I had on my arm. Since my sleeves were rolled up, I covered them with my sleeves. I sighed and lowered my shoulders.

Me: Gwaenchana, HyunA.

HyunA: Ah oppa, I'm having so much fun! Komoyo!

She kissed my cheek. 

Me: Don't do that. Please.

HyunA: -pouts- Fine KyuHyunnie~ Oh oppa, I'm curious, how did you get to know _____ ?

Don't ever mention her! UGH!

Me: She's a friend of mine and DongHae's girl...friend.

DongHae cleared his throat as he made his way to the vending machine. 

HyunA: Ohh, I see.Arraseo~ Come on Kyuuuu, kaja!

She pulled my arm but I resisted.

Me: Where to?

HyunA: -rolls her eyes- To the rink of course. Silly babo!

Me: Andwae.. No thanks. I want to mingle with DongHae. Why don't you go ahead and skate with _____??

HyunA: Ah that's a great idea! See you later oppa!

She blew a kiss to me before stepping on the ice and skating towards _____ who fell down because she almost bumped into a group of small children. I laughed at her little acts of kindness. She'd rather fall then let the kids fall. Ayssi, KyuHyun..

DongHae came back to the table and got me a cup of ice cold milo. 

Me: Cold (temperature) and cold (drink). How lovely. -smirks- Komoyo, hyung.

DongHae: Gwaenchana. Where did that horrible creature go to?

I pointed to where ____ and HyunA were standing. They were laughing and talking together.

DongHae: As long as she doesn't disturb us, it's fine. -laughs-

Me: Hahaha ne.

DongHae and I talked about how annoying HyunA was and how sweet she can be before she slowly kills you with her poison. Just like a snake attacking its prey. We laughed about our descriptions and nicknames about her. We also talked about her recent prey on this poor boy called MinHo. He was a smart boy who enjoyed sports and playing the piano. He was innocent and dumb enough to even fall for HyunA. He was falling for her harder and harder when he found out about her past acts. He was smart enough to dump her. 

?? : -scream- AHHH! 

DongHae and I shot our heads in the direction of the scream. We heaved a sigh of relief as it was only a child who got a cut. She was still really young so she sobbed quietly. She rubbed her eyes as the both of us watched HyunA and ____ skated over to her since they were the nearest to her. HyunA crossed her arms as ___ helped the little girl up. HyunA unfolded her arms and pats the little girls' head.

Your POV:

You: Gwaenchana?

The little girl sobbed and rubbed her eyes. She nodded and called for her omma. Soon, a tall, fair lady skated over and thanked us for helping her daughter.

HyunA & You: No problem.

That little girl was so cute!

You: So HyunA, where were we?

HyunA: Oh ____-ah, may i ask?

You: Anything. 

I smiled at HyunA, my long lost friend.

HyunA: What's your relationship with both KyuHyun and DongHae? They are both so good looking and so adorable!

I laughed weakly as I thought of an answer. I knew HyunA was waiting. She looked at me with her big eyes and innocent look.

You: Well you see, KyuHyun is my best friend and I got to know DongHae through my cousin.

HyunA: oh HyukJae! I see! That's so cool, meeting your boyfriend through your cousin.

I laughed weakly and nodded my head. 

HyunA: ____.. Do you think KyuHyun hates me?

She looked to the ice rink. i was confused.

You: Aniyo, wae?

HyunA: He's been so cold to me lately..

You: -nods slowly- Don't worry, he probably had a rough day. HyunA... Are you really Kyu's girlfriend?

HyunA: Ne! -nods quickly- I really am, he even accepted me!

She smiled widely and my heart just ached even more.

You: That's great, HyunA, I'm so happy for you!

I gave her a long bear hug. She hugged me back sweetly as I closed my eyes. 

Was KyuHyun secretly like this?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, thanks for reading and subscribing! We'll update real soon! <3 Saranghae! :>