Jealousy

Complications

DongHae's POV:

Mir: What do you mean she's not here?

I sighed, explaining to Mir, for the hundreth - okay, I was exagerrating - for the second time that ____ wasn't in the dorm. I didn't mention her with KyuHyun, of course - and our kiss - and their kiss.

...

We keep making her seem as though she was playing with our hearts when actually, we forced her to be like this. She didn't choose it. I couldn't blame her - none of us could. We made her confused and stressed out.

Mir: Okay, okay

He puts three fingers to his forehead.

Mir: Where is she then?

Me: I already told you, I don't know.

Mir: Have you tried calling her?

Me: I-- She left her phone back here.

Mir: Ayss, jincha (seriously) !

Me: I'll tell her you came by when she comes back, alright?

Mir: No. I'll be staying here until she comes back, alright?

I lowered my shoulders and gestured for him to come into the dorm.

I sighed mentally and bit my bottom lip nervously.

I really couldn't change his mind.

KyuHyun's POV:

I looked skyward and thought about how late it was. I turned to ____ and, even in the dark, I could see her blushing. I gave her a small smile and jerked my head out of our little secret childhood place, also known as, an alley.

Me: Let's go, we should get you back to him.

She made a soft noise and lightly hit my arm. I looked at her but she kept her eyes straight in front of her.

___: Don't be like that...

Me: S-- Let's go.

I held onto her wrist and headed back towards the dorm. We passed illuminating stores, restaurants, hawker stalls, cafes and little boutiques before arriving at the foot of the lobby. We headed up the small flight of stairs and entered the lobby. I used my thumb to press on the 'up-arrow' button. Fortunately, the lift arrived at the blink of an eye, since it was left sitting on the second level.

I pulled ___ into the lift and waited beside her until the lift arrived at the foot of our dorm. Inside the lift were walls full of glass and mirrors. I looked to my left and saw ____ reflection. She was staring aimlessly at the beautifully tiled floor that had a nice blend of earth colours. When the lift's familiar chime of the ring rang, her head immediately bolted up and  I returned to face the autmatic steel lift doors that were partially open. When they were fully open, I stepped out of the lift and walked towards the dorm's door.

I knocked on the door and waited with ____. I let ___'s hand go since I heard a click sound on the other side of the door. The door was pulled open with great strength. What stood behind the door was someone I was not expecting.

Mir: Where have you been?

He turned to me and glared.

Mir: What are you doing with her?

He encircled ____'s wrist and pulled her inside the dorm, with her crashing into his chest. Mir raised his fist in fury as ___ blinked due to the impact of her head on his chest. When she realized what he was about to do, she shrieked and swiftly grabbed his wrist as he swooped it down mid-way. I shut my eyes tight and contracted my muscles, preparing for his force.

But when nothing happened, I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the fire in Mir's eyes had become an inferno. He was blazing with anger as ____ defended and protected me.

____: What the hell are you doing?

Mir kept silent but his inferno-like eyes were on me. ____ pulled Mir's hand back to his side with great force and anger as she snapped him out of his eye contest with me.

____: Mir!

Mir: What?

____: Answer me!

He gave me one more glare before pulling her out of the dorm. I stopped them with my hand leaning against the wall and my arm bent at an angle in front of me to stop him from moving forward.

Mir: Move.

____: Mir.

She hissed. I felt kind of happy that she did - was that mean?

Just then, DongHae emerged from the kitchen.

DongHae: What in the world is going on with you both--- _____?

She turned to face her pretty boy. I felt as if she was pleading him to stop Mir from hurting me. The glare and fury in his eyes were of those of a bull seeing the colour red. DongHae came up from behind him and put his hand on Mir's shoulder. Mir let go of ____ and spun around on his heels, his hand open and slapped DongHae hyung across the cheek.

____: DONGHAE!

___ rushed to the toppling DongHae and went to his aid as I grabbed Mir by his wrist and pushed him out of the dorm.

Me: As much as I'm jealous of two hyungs, you are unbelivable.

Mir looked blank and blinked once before looking at his reddish palm. I glanced at DongHae hyung who looked dazed and saw that his cheek was red and part of his lip was blood-red.

____ never turned back as I shooed Mir off and slammed the door in front of his face.

Mir's POV:

I looked at my reddish spotted right hand and replayed the horrible thing I had just done.

Me: Did I just do that?

I mummbled to myself as I arrived at the lobby.

Your POV:

I couldn't believe what Mir had done - it wasn't of his nature or personality to be this-- this physical (I didn't have a word for his aggresiveness). I cupped DongHae's face in my hands and looked into his eyes; mine filled with worry and concern while his were dazed and read "who am I"?

Tears stung the back of my eyes as I scanned DongHae's reddened face. I felt KyuHyun's pressence behind me and looked up at him, asking him, with the look on my face, if Mir was gone. He nodded and pulled me up by grabbing my arm. After he did, the both of us pulled DongHae up. Just in time, LeeTeuk and EunHyuk emerged from the corridor. They looked at our trio and gasped in horror as they see DongHae's face.

LeeTeuk: What happened to you?

EunHyuk: Did you hit something?

LeeTeuk faced KyuHyun and frowned at him.

LeeTeuk: Did you---?

DongHae: He didn't.

DongHae said in KyuHyun's defence. I explained what happened to the two horrified oppas and they were even more surprised when they found out that it was Mir's actions. EunHyuk sat beside DongHae on the couch as LeeTeuk got an ice pack and wrapped it in a white cloth that DongHae put over his cheek. The redness on his cheek decreased and it was a good sign.

Soon, after a few minutes, DongHae was feeling much better - with EunHyuk, the ice pack and from the look on his face, me.

Me: I better get back.

DongHae & KyuHyun: What?

I raised an eyebrow at both of them and flushed a light pink, for who knows what reason I did.

Me: I have to go, M--- he's waiting for me.

DongHae & KyuHyun: No.

Both guys looked at one another before looking at me.

Me: Don't worry, he wouldn't dare hurt me.

DongHae: ____, look---

KyuHyun: If he can hurt DongHae, he can hurt you.

DongHae: Exactly.

Just right then, HyunA walked down the corridor and looked surprised.

HyunA: Unnie.

I acknowledged her with a nod and watched as she acknowledged DongHae and KyuHyun. She walked up to KyuHyun and tugged on his arm.

HyunA: LeeTeuk oppa wants to show you some online games. He's with SungMin in your room.

KyuHyun: You're playing games with them?

He asked, his eyebrow raised. His tone was surprisingly surprised as he had never heard HyunA play online games before. He sighed and nodded. He turned to DongHae and I and nodded to us before walking off with HyunA, who looked slightly happy.

LeeTeuk: KYU-AH!

I heard LeeTeuk shout from his room. I heard SungMin and LeeTeuk blabbering about HyunA's skills and the new online games they found that KyuHyun was not fond of. I faced DongHae shyly and couldn't help but blush at the fact that we were alone together. HeeChul was at the kitchen's balcony with ShinDong since I heard voices from behind the kitchen and with the racket going on and still no sign of the two guys, I concluded that they were at the kitchen balcony.

DongHae: Don't go back, please. He's going to hurt you - not just mentally.

Me: But he's Mir, he didn't know what he was doing.

Despite Mir's unbelievable act, I still defended the guy I loved.

DongHae: Just one night. Stay here. For just one night.

Me: But I ---

DongHae: For me.

I hate. Him. So. Much.

I sighed and shook my head but the words came out wrong.

Me: Fine but I don't even have clothes and I don't even have my toothbrush with me and where will I even sleep?

DongHae flushed a bright red and looked down at his hands.

DongHae: Sleep with me

He muttered (it was clear enough for me to hear). I blinked and looked up at him. He was serious about me sleeping with him but I--- I can't.

Me: But--

DongHae: Please.

I sighed and nodded.

Me: One night.

DongHae grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me inside his room.

Me: I'm sleepy though, a lot has happened.

Once I said that, DongHae stiffened and opened his wadrobe. He grabbed track pants and an oversize t-shirt for me to wear.

DongHae: That's the smallest I have.

I looked at the clothes in his wadrobe and the ones he handed to me. I shrugged and thanked him anyway. I headed to the toilet to change out. Once I was done, I brought my worn clothes back into DongHae's room and placed it neatly at the corner of the bed.

 Me: I'm going to turn in first.

DongHae: It's alright, I'll join you.

I instantly blushed at his comment and blushed even more when he started undressing. I saw his ... Abs and I felt like throwing a brick to his head. He pulled his shirt over his head and wore another back on. He was wearing puffy track-pants-looking pants so - thank goodness - he didn't change out. I slipped under the covers but kicked them away as DongHae sat on the edge of the bed.

Me: Goodnight

DongHae: Wait

Me: What?

DongHae hopped to the centre of the bed and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

DongHae: Goodnight

I flushed even redder than lava and laid my head on the pillow, shifting until I was in a comfortable position. DongHae lay beside me once I closed my eyes. He put one arm around me as I slept. I shot my eyes open and tilted my head towards him.

Me: DongHae…

DongHae: Go to sleep.

Me: DongHae I can’t---

He shot up and kissed my cheek.

Me: DongHae, stop it.

He didn’t listen – stubborn guy- and kissed all the way across my cheek to my lips.

Me: Okay, I’ll go to sleep.

I joked. He stopped kissing and lay beside me once more. I closed my eyes and let the darkness seep in, under my eyes.

KyuHyun’s POV:

I played a few games before remembering DongHae and ____. I headed out to the living room but they weren’t there. Don’t tell me he actually brought her back to that lunatic. Wait, DongHae hyung wouldn’t do that. I headed towards his room and found that it was shut tight. I lightly knocked on his door and turned the knob.

My heart stopped as I saw what position they were in.

His arm was around her, securing her into place. Her eyes were closed and she looked so peaceful and comfortable.

I hated the sight of it.

I shut the door tight and ran my fingers through my hair as I leaned back against the wall. I looked at my empty hands and wondered why I always ended up losing the girl I loved.

DongHae’s POV:

I heard someone open the door but I couldn’t be bothered peaking at who it was. I just thought about her being here with me once again, near me and around me.

Me: I love you

I whispered in her hair. She made an almost-silent low noise and as I replayed it in my head, it almost sounded like a “mmm”.

Your POV:

I heard that.

...

To put it in other words, I miss you too.

_______

Hey readers! I know it's been a loooong time but we've had a major project and two exams to study for. :\ And coming up is our reports so it's been two busy weeks for the both of us. We're really sorry and we'll try to update asap! :)

Thanks for reading & subscribing! :DD

<3