Walk on the Beach

Complications

Your POV:

I looked out the balcony and took in the fresh spring air. HyunA's words replayed in my head whenever I tried to distract myself from it. Then, I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist. By looking at the fingers and hands, I knew who it belonged to straight away.

You: Oppa, please tell me the surprise, I'm so curious!

DongHae: It wouldn't be a surprise then.

You: Hmph. Ayssi, fine then.. Oppa, come walk along the beach with me?

I turned around to face him. He smiled at me before agreeing. 

DongHae: Of course I will.

He lets go of me before our fingers intertwined with one another. We headed out the room and went downstairs. We pushed the doors open and walked along a pathway before kicking our flipflops off and letting our bare feet feel the warmth and softness of the sand. I could smell salt in the air and hear the waves crash against the shore. It was such a beautiful sight. Experiencing it was ten times or even a hundred times better than seeing it. 

You: We'll put our flipflops over here. -points to a bush- No one would steal it.

DongHae: Ne -kisses my hand- 

I blushed and playfully punched him in the shoulder.

DongHae: Can't i get a nicer gift? -pouts- 

You: Nope~ Merong!

DongHae then messed my hair up and kissed the top of my head.

DongHae: Kaja!!!!

He pulled me towards the salty water and makes tiny splashes with his feet. I scoop up some water and splash him. We then started a couple water fight. It was sweet and fun at the same time. Not to mention competitive. 

You: I WIN!

Donghae: No, I did.

You: Ha, ha. If you can't see, you're even wetter than me. There's like huge splashes on the front of your shirt! .. And then you look at mine.

I replied, indicating my still dry shirt. 

DongHae: Fine. You win this time. Hmph.

You: Aw don't worry DongHae~ You'll win someday~

DongHae: -pouts- -kisses my cheek- I win.

You: That doesn't count.

DongHae: Yes it does.

You: No it doesn't.

DongHae: Yes. It. Does.

DongHae cupped my face in his hands and kissed me on the lips. Surprisingly, I kissed him back. I slightly opened my eyes and felt like someone was looking at us. I used the corner of my eye and spotted someone looking at us from the balcony. I stopped kissing DongHae and smiled at him.

You: You win for this round. Kaja, let's take a walk down the pier over there. -points to pier-

DongHae: Alright. Let's bring our flipflops along.

You: Ne! :)

I pulled DongHae away from the spot where that someone was looking.

I didn't want to mention his name.

KyuHyun's POV:

I watched ____ and DongHae walk off. I knew she saw me. Ayssi, to think that a nice scenary would be a great distraction to me. 

Well, I was wrong.

I felt jealous... Somehow. Deep down, I knew I wish that was me. Was i starting to like her again? 

No, Cho KyuHyun, you aren't allowed to like _____. You like HyunA right? But are you starting to like ____ again? 

AH!!!!!!

I smacked myself in the head.

HyunA: Oppa, gwaenchanayo?

My heart skipped a beat. I didn't hear her come in. I turned around to face her. I smiled and gestured her to come towards me. 

Me: Ne, gwaenchana..

Once she came close enough, I looked at HyunA for a long time. She kept looking towards the corner, feeling slightly awkward.

HyunA: Oppa, what's wrong-----

Without thinking, I crushed my lips against hers. 

I pretended that she was _____.

Then, I heard the door open.

SungMin: Kyu-ah, have you seen Donghae? EunHyuk's---- KYUHYUN?!

I immediately pushed HyunA away from me, making her fall. She pulled me along with her, making ME fall beside her. Thank goodness i didn't fall on top of her. It would've been awkward.

SungMin: I... I should erm.. Yeah, I should leave you alone? I'll remember to knock. Well knock louder, that is.

SungMin kept his head down and closed the door.

Me: Mianheyo, HyunA.

HyunA: W-Wae oppa?

I closed my eyes and kept my body still beside hers. I could feel her gaze on me.

Me: Because that kiss wasn't meant for you.

HyunA: M-Mwo?

HyunA's POV:

What--- What did he just say? 

My heart broke into little pieces. 

KyuHyun: And HyunA...

He turned to face me. 

KyuHyun: Please don't go after her.

He met my eyes before standing up. He looked down at me and offered his hand. I just accepted it and he pulled me up. He then hugged me and apologized over and over. 

Was he falling out of love? 

KyuHyun's POV:

The kiss was meant for you, ____.. I don't need anyone else right now, I just...

I just need you.