Breakfast with HyunA

Complications

The next day...

......................

On the other hand...

KyuHyun's POV:

Ayssi, this HyunA... She called me early in the morning just to go on a date? Is she crazy? But I guess I was the one who chose it so it's my fault. Using someone to get rid of _____. It is evil but.. I can't help it. 

I walk out to a mini-mart down the street. I saw a familiar looking girl standing in front of it. She had her hair down as always and she was wearing a black and white casual dress. It was HyunA.

HyunA: Ah, oppa! You're finally here!

Me: Ne. Why did you call me so early in the morning?

HyunA: I wanted to see you.. -pouts-

Me: Arraseo, arraseo. Let's go and eat breakfast then. You haven't eaten yet, have you?

HyunA: -shakes head- Aniyo. -gasps- I know this really great place to have breakfast!

She held my hand and pulled it, pulling with along. Man, she's seriously strong. She continued to pull me until we arrived in front of a cafe. Ayssi... Not this cafe.. Not the one where I used to go with EunHyuk and ____.. Though the food and drinks are excellent.

Me: -sigh- Is there another cafe around?

I looked around, hoping to find another one.

HyunA: It's a 5 - 10 minutes walk from here and pegubayo, oppa!

I sighed, this girl has so many requests. Was it part of the chromosomes?

We entered the cafe and looked around for seats. We finally found one next to the window. The menus were already on the table so we didn't need to ask for them.

Me: -opens menu- What do you want to order?

HyunA: A blueberry muffin and a skinny latte.

Me: Arraseo, I'll go order. Be right back.

HyunA: Oppa, chakaman! Aren't you going to order something?

Me: Of course I am.

HyunA: What are you going to order for yourself?

OMG. STOP ASKING QUESTIONS! ... Calm down, KyuHyun, she doesn't know, it's okay.

Me: I'm ordering a raspberry, strawberry muffin and a skinny cappucino. 

HyunA: Jincha? Arraseo, go and order it then. -smiles-

She smiled sweetly at me as I left our seat. I walked up to the counter and luckily, was first in line. I gave the cashier my orders as she took them down one by one. The cashier handed me our order number and told me to wait for a couple of minutes. I returned to the seat where HyunA was and placed the order number on the table, for the waitresses or waiters to spot.

HyunA: Kyuhyunnnnieee oppa~

Me: Mwoya? -annoyed-

HyunA: When did you get to know _____ ? 

Me: We're childhood friends.

HyunA: Jincha?! She never told me that! 

Me: What about you? How did YOU get to know her?

HyunA: We were best friends

'Were'? Doesn't she mean 'are'?

Me: Were best friends?

I asked repeating her answer.

HyunA sighed and took a deep breath in.

HyunA: She just stopped hanging out with me and all. I mean she did but she would talk to other people when we were in a large group. Like I didn't exist but luckily for me, we're still friends. We just parted a lot, that's all.

Me: Are you sure?

HyunA: Oppa, don't you believe your own girlfriend?

But _____ would never do anything like that. There had to be a reason.

I needed to know why.

........

I looked out the window.

Me: ______?

Without hearing me, _____ turned to look into the cafe. She was alone. I could tell that her heart jumped as she saw me in the cafe with HyunA. 

.......

Why do we keep seeing one another?

Your POV:

I was heading to my favourite cafe down the street. HyukJae, KyuHyun and I went there a lot. As I headed towards the front door of the cafe, I looked inside to find KyuHyun and HyunA... Together?

KYUHYUN?

HYUNA?

Was my best friend being stolen or kidnapped by my ex-best friend? My heart pierced as I saw them together. 

Just ignore them, ____.

And I went into the cafe, my heart aching with me.