A Day in the Married Life

Complications

Donghae’s POV

I slowly crept behind her, hugged her waist and leaned my head on her shoulder. She was making kimchi pancake for breakfast and warming up the milk for Soohae.

Donghae: How’s my wife going?

She laughed at me.

______: You’re so clingy Donghae. Your twenty-seven years old now, yet you still act like a kid. Even Soohae’s more mature than you!

Donghae: heeyy, so I can’t be clingy now and hug my wife? I can’t even be a kid in front of my wife now??

I acted serious and turned her around to face me.

She kissed me on the lips and grinned at me.

______: You can do all that later, now go wake Soohae up it’s almost time for school.

Donghae: give me one more kiss first.

I pouted my lips out.

_______: Donghae!

She laughed.

Donghae: Alright, alright, I’m going! But you better be prepared for tonight!

_______:  oh you!

I laughed at her and left for Soohae before she kicks my .

Donghae: Soohae, it’s time to wake up! Wake up, Wake up!

I laughed at her cute sleeping face.

Soohae: appa, five more mi-minutes.

Donghae: no Soohae, now, now, now! Hurry up or you will be late.

Soohae: But I just want to sleep, with appa.

And she pulled me down.

Okay, I admit it that was pretty cute.

I bounced on her bed and ruffled her hair.

Soohae: appa, stop it!

Donghae: not until you get out of bed!!

And I blew her a raspberry on her cute slightly protruding stomach.          

Soohae: appa!

She ran out of the room and went into the kitchen.

I ran out following her to see where she was going, to find that she was in the kitchen hugging her mother’s leg and complaining to her.

Soohae: omma, appa is being very annoying. I don’t like appa waking me up!

______ laughed at Soohae and picked her up in her arms.

______: Now how is appa being annoying hmm?

Kissing her on the forehead.

What a lovely sight. The pictures of two of the most important people are right before my eyes.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Soohae spoke up again, having her head leaning down on her mother’s shoulder still feeling sleepy.

______: appa blew a raspberry on my stomach, I don’t like it, and it’s immature.

I pouted when she said that. Great! Even, my daughter calls me immature. I walked over to the kitchen table and slumped down on the chair eating the pancake ______ made. It’s only been two weeks since we’ve been married and they have been so mean to me already! This wasn’t how I imagined a married life to be . I imagined it to be sweet and fluffy and the two of them cuddling with me every Friday night on the couch and watching a movie together. But this is how they treat me.

I heard ____ laugh.

______: See, Donghae! Even Soohae, calls you immature now.

I slightly glared at her with a pout and she laughed at me. Eat your breakfast first, I’m going to change Soohae and brush her teeth seeing as you are too immature for it.

She turned around and began to walk off. I took a piece of bread and was about to throw it at her.

______: and if you throw that bread, you have to wash up!

And she laughed at me….Again.

I stuffed the bread in my mouth quickly before she notices. How did she know I was going to throw the bread? Does she have eyes at the back of her head or something??

MY POV

After changing Soohae into her clothes and brushed her teeth, we walked out together and I carried her onto the kitchen chair.  I laughed as I saw Donghae still pouting and poking at his food.

______: Your food is going to get cold if you don’t eat it Donghae.

He looked up and pouted even more at me.

Soohae: appa, you look handsome today!

Donghae then looked at her and continued to pout.

Soohae jumped off from her chair and ran over to Donghae and hugged him.

Soohae: appa I love you, please don’t be mad at me.

She grabbed his face and pulled him in for a big giant kiss on the cheek.

Donghae: oh I give up! You’re just too cute Soohae-ah!

 Soohae laughed and leapt down from Donghae’s lap and returned to her seat. She sat down and I gave her, her milk and pancake.

______: So is Soohae, ready for school today? Do you like it?

Soohae: I’m ready omma! I like school; there are a lot of friends to play with!

______: ahh really?! Well, do you have a best friend?

Soohae: ne! He’s called Seunghee!

Donghae: he?! You have a friend that is a guy! Soohae, I’m telling you, you’re too young to have a boyf—

_____: Donghae Relax! You’re scaring her. Don’t worry they’re still so young and Soohae even told you they are just best friends!

Donghae: Soohae, just remember no dating until your eighteen!

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. Geez. Over protective much?!

After eating breakfast and changing we got into the car outside and drove to the school Soohae was attending at.  We got out of the car and took her in, giving her a kiss on the forehead each.

______: Have fun today alright?

Donghae: Remember, no dating until---

I looked at him.

Donghae: Have fun Soohae.

He pulled down his mask and kissed Soohae.

Donghae: I love you.

Soohae smiled genuinely and left.

We left afterwards and I looked at Donghae.

______: Keep that mask on.

I pulled his mask back up.

______: You wouldn’t want your fans to bombard us and know where Soohae goes to school.

Donghae: Arraseo (ok)

 

 

We walked back to the car hand in hand and drove off to the nearby supermarket. I took a trolley and started to stroll the aisles. Donghae suddenly jumped out from nowhere and put a grin on his face.

_______: Donghae no.

He chucked the cheese into the trolley.

_______: Donghae, we have enough cheese at home!

He grinned at me and left again. I shook my head and started walking again, whilst looking at my shopping list and packing them into the trolley.

_______: cereal, milk, orange juice, apples, cucmb- Donghae!

Donghae: what?!

He looked at me with a grin.

_______: Since when did you put all this food into the trolley?!

Donghae: ah, just then.

_______: Donghae, babe, we are not going to buy all this!

Donghae: why?! I love eating them.

_______: You are such a baby! We are taking some of these out, the trolleys almost full and its all that junk food you put in!

He pouted.

_______: take out the chips, cream bread, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla milk. Wow, they even sell vanilla milk now?!

I handed the food to him whilst he stared at me.

_______: Donghae, are you really going to buy four bottles of fizzy drinks and like what? Seven packs of lollies?

Donghae: I’m eating them!

_______: yeah, and you’re going to sneak some to Soohae!

Donghae: No I won’t, I won’t give her any without your consent okay?

He said to be whilst back hugging me and pushing the trolley.

_______: Just this once Donghae, just this once!

Donghae: I love you.

_______: I say the same.

I smiled and turned my head slightly to look at him. He pecked me on the lips and we went to the cashier to pay.

After paying we arrived home and placed everything back.

Donghae: Well, that’s a day’s work done.

He said whilst opening me a Boysenberry Chocolate drumstick.

_______: When are you going overseas again?

I asked him whilst getting comfy on the sofa.

Donghae: In about a week.

He told me and handed me my ice-cream.

_______: I’m going to miss you.

Donghae: me too.

He sat next to me.

_______: Can you imagine what we would have been doing right now if we didn’t patch things up?

Donghae: I’d probably just complain to Eunhyuk and think about you and Soohae all day.

_______: So does that mean you don’t think about us now?

Donghae: of course I do. A whole lot more than before. Apart from my family and the members, you guys are the most important people in my life. You guys changed.

_______: For the better.

Donghae: For the better.

I smiled at him.

Donghae: do you want to know how we could change it even more?

I looked at him and saw lust and desire in his eyes. How were his eyes even like that at the same time with passion?

_______: oh god Donghae! NO!

Donghae: why?

_______: Not now at least! I can’t manage two kids by myself!

Donghae: then tonight it is.

_______: we shall see about that! Oh and btw, not trying to ruin the moment but, Mir’s coming back in a few days.

I head him groaning.

Donghae: No, not him.

_______: why not!? He’s getting married!

Donghae: He’s going to kill me!

_______: Not when I’m here!

He started sulking at me.

Donghae: Fine.

He looked at me again, but this time with a grin.

_______: No, Donghae No.

He kissed me on the lips passionately and hooked my legs around his waist carrying me to our bedroom. Maybe he’s right. We do a have a future. Not a future of us separately but a future with the both of us in it, and Soohae.

I looked at Donghae.

_______: Donghae?

Donghae: hmm?

 He replied me, still whilst kissing my neck.

_______: I love you.

He looked up at me.

Donghae: I love you too!

And he slammed his lips right on mine again. I just hope everything will go just fine when we go for honeymoon in the next two weeks.

Donghae: Maldives. That’s where we’re going to.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hehhehehe. Comment more ! xoxoxo