Fury

Complications

Your POV:

DongHae was stunned. I knew by the look on his face that I had just broken the heart of the boy I love.

DongHae: What did you say again?

His voice cracked at the end.

You: I.. I said.. KyuHyun forcefully k-kissed me.

DongHae froze, hoping he didn’t hear wrongly. Suddenly, he pressed his hands on my shoulders. He dug his fingernails on the back of my shoulder, making me cringe. My heart was pounding against my chest. I was full of regret. I had just ruined our 7 month anniversary.

What kind of girlfriend am I? I thought.

DongHae: You’re mine. That is what you are.

I shut my mouth once I found out that I had just said what I thought out loud. I saw the saddened look on his face and my chest tightened. Tears piled up in my eyes.

You: DongHae…

He lifted his hands up in the air, as if he were surrending to me.

DongHae: I… I don’t believe you.

My chest tightened further.

You: It’s true DongHae... I would never lie to you… Mianheyo… Jeongmal mianheyo…

A tear fell from my left eye.  

DongHae: I… I just… I need…

You: I understand

I looked down and held his fisted hand but was shocked when he flinched away.

You: Ah…

DongHae: I need time, ______... I just…

You: Jeongmal mianheyo… DongHae…

Another tear fell down my wet cheeks followed by another and another and another. Unexpectedly, DongHae used his thumb to wipe the tears that were falling down my cheeks.

DongHae: Uljimayo… It’s not your fault.

As he continued to wipe my tears away, I grabbed his wrist and kissed it.

You: I should give you some space. I… I’ll see you later?

DongHae looked at me blankly and nodded. I answered with a simple nod and walked away from him. My heart sank deeper and deeper as I walked further and further away from him.

It never was great to break someone’s heart.

………………

Without anything to do and with so much to think about, I went searching for EunHyuk.

KyuHyun’s POV:

I had my hands to my head as I sat on the edge of a long plastic chair by the swimming pool. My mind kept replaying the scene where I kissed ____.

Why is it that I keep regretting the things I wanted to do the most?

I sighed and got up. I decided to head back to the bungalows. I zigzagged through the hotel and got to the bungalows in a flash. I was about to head to RyeoWook’s bungalow, which was the very last bungalow that had a small balcony at the side of the bungalow but before I could even knock on the door, I felt a heavy weight pushing me to the left corner of RyeoWook’s bungalow. I fell to the ground and groaned in pain. I blinked to adjust my sight and realized it was DongHae hyung.

I shivered.

Me: Hyung.

DongHae:Don’t ‘hyung’ me.

Me:Mwoya?

I pushed myself off the wooden floor and massaged my waist. I knew that a bruise would appear sooner or later.

DongHae pinned me to the bungalow with his forearm and gritted his teeth in anger. I looked him in the eye as he did. I noticed that his eyes were slightly red. Was he upset about something?

Wait…

No…

______ must’ve told him about… About that… About our kiss

Damn it.

DongHae: You think you can just keep stealing her away from me?!

He started to raise his voice. I started to hear murmurs from inside the bungalow, through the wooden walls.

Me: Ani, I never intended to.

DongHae: Oh so it’s “okay” for you to just press your lips against hers?!

Me: I don’t know what you’re talking about.

DongHae: Don’t give me that crap, Kyu. She told me that you… You both kissed!

I was speechless. What was I supposed to say?

DongHae:Silence means “yes”. Stay away from her. Stay away from us. Stay away from me!

I heard the bungalow door burst open and light footsteps approaching. DongHae raised his fist in the air, with his forearm still pinning me to the wall.

ShinDong:YAH DONGHAE!

I heard ShinDong hyung. I shut my eyes tight and prepared myself for the physical pain.

But it never came.

I opened one of my eyes slowly, with the other following when I saw that ShinDong hyung stopped DongHae from punching me.

RyeoWook: DongHae, what are you doing?!

I saw RyeoWook come out from around the corner.

DongHae hyung then put his forearm back to his side, letting me go but before I knew it, his fist was up in mid-air again, aiming for my face.

RyeoWook: DONGHAE!

ShinDong: YAH!

ShinDong held DongHae back with his weight while I braced myself for his punch, if it ever came. RyeoWook pushed me to the corner and blocked me with his body. DongHae’s eyes were blazing with fury.

ShinDong:HYUNG! LEETEUK HYUNG! GET OUT HERE NOW!

LeeTeuk: Mwoya?!

LeeTeuk appeared from the corner and gasped when he saw DongHae struggling as ShinDong tried to hold him down.

ShinDong turned to LeeTeuk and seemed to ask for help when DongHae pushed him aside and ran towards me, his fist aiming for me instead of RyeoWook.

DongHae: Get out of the way!

RyeoWook:Are you mad?! YA DONGHAE!

ShinDong & LeeTeuk:YA, YA! STOP!

Both ShinDong and LeeTeuk pulled DongHae back, making him fall on his .

HeeChul: Ya, ya, what’s going on?

HeeChul came from around the corner.

HeeChul: Holy cow, what the hell is going on?!

Behind HeeChul was HyunA.

DongHae: What’s she doing her?!

DongHae scowled.

HyunA: Oppa!

HyunA was about to run towards me but HeeChul hyung held her back.

HyunA:Let me through!

HeeChul shushed her by covering with his hand. I found that rude but it was a good thing to do.

LeeTeuk: So what’s going on?

DongHae: The maknae has a ‘thing’ for stealing girlfriends.

Me: I would never take her away!

DongHae: You would. You’re lying.

Maybe I was. Maybe I wasn’t. I wasn’t sure either.

EunHyuk: Hey guys, what’s going ---?

____: HyukJae---

RyeoWook:Just great.

DongHae and I turned to ____. Her eyes were widened and shocked.

___: What are you guys--- What in the---? You know what forget it.

_____ left and pulled EunHyuk hyung along with her.

DongHae shrugged ShinDong and LeeTeuk away and stomped after ____.

RyeoWook, ShinDong, LeeTeuk, HyunA, HeeChul and I exchanged confused glances but they were mostly to me.

RyeoWook stepped aside, allowing me to take in fresh air other than his somewhat soapy smell.

RyeoWook: Time to talk.

He said before putting and arm on my shoulder, eyes full of concern.

DongHae’s POV:

I didn’t know what I was feeling right now - anger, sadness, embarrassment and stupidness. _____ and EunHyuk walked in front of me. ____ unlocked the door and walked in. I entered after EunHyuk. I saw ____ walking into the bathroom. I decided to trail after her but before I could grab her hand, she slammed the door in my face.

I looked at the ground and clenched my fist. I shut my eyes tight and bit my lip. I opened them again when I felt EunHyuk’s comforting hand on my shoulder.

EunHyuk: I heard.

I turned to face him with burning eyes.

EunHyuk pulled me away from the bathroom door.

EunHyuk:Maybe it’s time you two get some space.

EunHyuk turned the door knob and opened it. He jerked his head towards the door, either wanting me to get some fresh air or leave ____ alone. I wasn’t sure.

EunHyuk: Come on. You need time to breathe.

I stepped out of the bungalow before EunHyuk slammed the door shut. Even though it was late, I needed the air to breathe, just like EunHyuk said.

 

 

(A/N) DOUBLE UPDATE SOON!! :DDD