A big change in life?

Complications

My POV

I had an urge to leave ASAP, but really is that what I want?

____: I’ll be back.

I said to Mir, and headed to the front door where Kyuhyun was waiting. I saw him standing on the porch- leaning on the pillar while looking on the floor.

___: Kyuhyun….

Kyuhyun: is it true?

___: ….

He turned around to me and asked me once again.

Kyuhyun: I’m asking you, are you really leaving?

____: …..

Kyuhyun: silence means yes?

___: I’m sorry……

Kyuhyun: WHY?! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LEAVE? CANT YOU JUST STAY FOR ONCE AND STOP LEAVING? ARE YOU READY TO LEAVE EVERYONE HERE? ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE YOUR FAMILY HERE AGAIN AND LET THEM BE WORRIED ABOUT YOU AGAIN? ARE YOU GOIN TO LEAVE ….ME ……?? TELL ME!!!!……tell me _____......is he forcing you to leave with him?

By this time my eyes were starting to brim with tears. I looked up at him carefully and could he’s face filled with a crimson red colour with fiery eyes.

____:…… I’m….. Sorry…..

Kyuhyun: STOP SAYING SORRY! YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON’T CARE ANYMORE! IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE, THEN LEAVE. I DON’T WANT TO CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. YOU CAN LET DONGHAE HYUNG LOOK AFTER YOU OR JUST GO WITH THE JERK MIR. IT’S BEEN SO LONG AND YOU HAVENT EVEN DECIDED WHO YOU LIKE. WHAT ARE YOU SO CONFUSED FOR?

With that, he left in a fury.

I watched his solemn back walking away. Tears’ falling out of my eyes. It was the first time he ever yelled at me like that. To be honest, I was scared….I had never seen him like that before, that angry and that frustrated. What’s worst, his words hurt me.

I stayed outside for a while longer hoping my red eyes would go away. I made my way back into the house to find Mir packing his luggage, putting all his belongings into it.

Mir: Your back.

I nodded.

Mir: You should start packing your luggage’s soon. I booked an afternoon flight to America for tomorrow.

_____: already?!

Mir stopped doing what he was doing and put his clothes onto his bed and glided towards me, bringing me into an embrace.

Mir: I know it’s really soon….I’m sorry but we do have to arrange our schedules and subjects again before we actually start school.

____: …….

Mir: tell you what? How about you go out with your friends and say a goodbye to them before you leave? I’ll pack your things for you. Just dump them all on your bed and I’ll put it in your luggage for you okay?

I hugged him tighter.

_____: Thank you!

I wasn’t sure whether I was saying thank you to Mir for giving me some time to spend with the others or just thank you for packing my luggage’s. But either way I am very thankful and I just hope this trip will not be regretful.

____: I’ll be back.                                                                            

I pulled away gave him a peck on the lips and left.

 

Mir’s POV

I booked an afternoon flight to America for tomorrow, not because we had to fill in our schedules and arrange them….well I guess that was part of the reason….But…I just couldn’t let _____ stay here anymore. I’m scared……I’m selfish….and I’m scared to lose her. The longer we stay here the more I feel insecure.

Mir: I’m sorry ___, I didn’t mean to give you any threats or anything…..and I most did not want to hurt you. I don’t ask for your forgiveness _______. Just know that I love you…….

 

My POV

I walked for hours and hours, not having a planned destination of where to go. I strolled around the streets letting my feet take me to anywhere it feels. Unknowingly, I stopped at a building and went inside, entering the elevator and arriving at a specific door.

_____: I’m here already, so why not?

And I pressed the doorbell.

Donghae’s POV

I was at home by myself, as I had finished my schedules for the day.  The others weren’t going to be home until very late tonight or even tomorrow morning. I went to take a shower and after I was done, I went out to the living room and took a seat on the couch- rubbing now damp towel against my hair, drying it.

I was drying my hair out when I heard the doorbell ring. Don’t they know the passcode?

I walked to the door still drying my hair and opened it while saying.

Donghae: I thought you guys had schedules until...------

Donghae: oh. It’s you _____-ah

_______: anyeonghassaeyeo oppa.

Donghae: are you looking for Hyukjae or Kyuhyun? They’re not home…until very late tonight or tomorrow morning.

_____: anio…I wasn’t looking for anyone in particular.

Donghae: oh. Uh…well… do you want to come in?

I opened the door wider.

_____: um…okay.

Donghae: I’ll get you some water.

_____: thanks

I went to the kitchen to get some water and brought it back to _____. What was she doing it? I wish I wasn’t looking like this….after all …it has been a while since we’ve talked.

Donghae: here.

_______: thanks.

She took the glass of water and held it in her hands while I sat on the same couch and started to dry my hair again.

______: do you need help?

Donghae: nah…I think I’m fine.

______: here, let me dry it for you.

She stood up, held my wrist and pulled me into the bathroom. This has been the first skin contact we’ve had since the day we broke up. I really missed the feeling of her skin touching me.

She sat me down on the side of the bath and used the towel to soak up as much water as possible from my hair. Then she plugged in the hair dryer and started to blow my hair, while gently tangling her fingers into my hair-loosening it.

____: you dyed your hair?

Donghae: yeah…do you like it?

_____: sure.

___: I’m going to America.

Donghae: oh…when?

____: tomorrow

Donghae: so soon?

___:…..

Donghae: why are you leaving again?

_____: why does everyone keep asking me that?

She pulled out the plug of the hair dryer.

Donghae: what do you mean by everyone?

___:.nothing…

Donghae: is it Kyuhyun?

___:…..

Donghae: Do you still like him?

____: …….

Donghae: Is Mir your rebound?

_____: NO! No…he’s not.

Donghae: then do you still love me?

I was expecting her to stay quiet but she didn’t.

______: I don’t know…..

Donghae: then do you still like Kyuhyun-nie?

______: I came to realise, he’s only a best friend to me…an older brother….

Donghae: then it’s just me and Mir now?

______: don’t make it sound like I’m playing around your hearts.

Donghae: but you are, aren’t you?

______: what?

Donghae: you’re making Kyuhyun, Mir and me revolve around you and you’re not making any decisions. You’re too scared to make a decision.

Donghae: For once…please don’t care about any of our feelings and just choose you actually love. Choose that person that actually means something to you.

_____: I don’t try to play around with any of you. I take my relationships seriously…I---

Donghae: I know….I know you do.

I stood up and held her hands.

Donghae: I know you take your relationships seriously…I know….but I just want you know who you actually love and want to be with. I love you, and you know that very well.

I smiled at her.

Donghae: Trust yourself…..trust me….I love you and that’s final.

Her eyes were b with tears and said something I had never expected her to say after all the mishap.

______: I love you too…

She smiled while saying.

I immediately crushed her towards me and hugged her as tightly as I possibly can.

Donghae: saranghae…..neomu neomu saranghaeyo.

I let go of her and pressed my lips against hers. These lips…..the one I had always kissed…..the lips that I had my first kiss with….were once again mine.

I was so glad that she hadn’t hesitated to kiss me back and had returned the kiss.

The atmosphere was starting to get hot and intense and gradually it became too hard to stop. I pulled her in closer to me while she hugged me tighter around my neck. Without me knowing, my legs started to move and in a jiffy we were already in my bedroom.

I closed the door behind me and walked to my bed. I pushed her gently onto my bed and got on top of her. Without any hesitation I started to take her clothes off while she took mine off.

And that night, became the best night in my life.

My POV

I woke up in the morning, finding myself in bed. I sat up, looked to my left and saw Donghae still sleeping. I looked at him sleep and began to feel guilty.

Guilty towards Mir.

Donghae moved around a bit and started to open his eyes.

Donghae: oh you’re awake now.

He said to me while smiling.

I didn’t reply him, instead I just looked away.

Sensing there was something wrong; he sat up and turned me around to face him.

Donghae: what’s wrong?

He asked me worriedly.

I turned around again so that he couldn’t see my face.

_____: It was a mistake.

I could hear his breathing tense up. He definitely didn’t see this coming.

Donghae: what?

He asked me unbelievably.

_____:What happened last night……it was a mistake…..it wasn’t supposed to happen.

Donghae’s POV

I was shocked at what she said. I turned her around once again, being even more shocked to find trails of tear rolling down her cheeks.

Donghae: please tell me you’re just playing around with me. Please tell me this is all just a joke…..

I started to tear as well.

Why was it that, when I thought everything was fine, all the bad things have to come back again? What did I do wrong to deserve all this? Why can’t I just love the woman I love without any obstacles in the way? Is this life? Is this how it’s all supposed to be?

______: I’m sorry.

With that, she got up and picked her clothes off the ground- using her clothes to cover her and went to the bathroom.  Within a few minutes she came out again and left without even taking a last look at me.

I watched her leave with devastation. How could she do this to me? She told me she loved me just last night though. Why? Why is this happening to me??

My POV

I got up from the bed and picked my clothes off the floor. I went into the bathroom and got changed. Once I was done I looked at the mirror.

_____: What have you done?

I asked myself, and then I left without taking a last glance at Donghae. I was too guilty, to hurt him like that again. But it was wrong….everything was wrong in the first place.

I got home at about nine in the morning after leaving the SuJu dorms. Fortunately there was no-one in the dorm. I guess they had all left for their schedules again? I don’t know….but I hope no-one opened the door to Donghae’s room.

I took my house key out of my bag and unlocked the door to see a panicky Mir sitting on the restlessly.

Mir: Where have you been? I was so worried about you.

____: sorry….it was already really late when I was about to leave, so my friend just suggested me to have a sleepover at her house.

Mir: But you could’ve called…. ------

___: I know I know….but like I said….. It was already really late. What if you were already sleeping? I didn’t want to wake you up….

Mir: alright….alright…just make sure you tell me where you are alright? No matter how late it is…just call me….but if you really don’t want to …..Then at least just text me okay?

I smiled at him.

____: alright.

And I hugged him.

Mir’s POV

I broke the hug and held her shoulders while looking at her.

Mir: go take a shower okay?  We have to leave soon.

She nodded at me and left.

I was so glad, she didn’t leave me….

Eunhyuk’s POV

_____: yeobosaeyo?

Eunhyuk: YAH…_____ HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME YOU’RE LEAVING TO AMERICA? I ONLY FOUND OUT FROM DONGHAE THIS MORNING WHEN I CAME HOME!!

______: sorry oppa….i only wanted to contact you after I’ve arrived at America….i didn’t want you to worry or anything….

Eunhyuk: _____ -ah you’re my cousin….no matter what…even if we are under the same roof I will still worry about you!

_____:keunde (but) unnie is your cousin too….you don't worry about her.

Eunhyuk: Of course I do…it’s just that I’m closer to you and your younger than me. You’re our family’s maknae…Every one of us will definitely worry about you!!

She laughed….

______: okay okay….thank you oppa

Eunhyuk: I guess I meet you at the airport then ne?

______: alright….just don’t bring too many Elf’s with you!

Eunhyuk: okay silly! Well…I’ll see you there then…I have to go get ready first.

______: mmhm….ne…..anyeong oppa

Eunhyuk: anyeong _____.

 

My POV

Eunhyuk oppa ended the call with me and then I hopped into the shower. I came out and wore a white tank top with a Dark blue formal suit looking like cardigan over the top and a pair of short jean shorts.

Mir: Ready to go?

__: mmhm…

I went to the shoe rack on put on some flip flops while Mir took our luggages into the taxi that was already waiting for us. I got our passports with the plane tickets inside them and looked at the house one last time before I go and closed the door.

I got into the taxi whom Mir was waiting at. He opened the door for me and I got in.

Mir: to the airport please.

He said to the driver.

Mir: why aren’t you parents at home when you have to leave?

___: My parents are busy at work and my unnie is going to a social with her boyfriend. It’s a really important night for her. But they did bid me farewell a few days ago.

Mir: mmhm…okay… well before we get on the plane….lets call them alright?

____: mmhm ne….

And I fell asleep.

 

I felt a shake not long after I fell asleep…that’s what I thought…it could’ve been a long time….but anyway….i felt a shake and I slowly turned my head.

I squinted my eyes as I was still trying to adjust my eyes to the sudden light.

___: hmm?

Mir laughed

Mir: we’re here sleepy head!

I pouted and said in a sleepy tone;

____:already??

Mir: YES! Kaja! (lets go)

___: ok…

I paid the taxi ahjusshi while Mir went to the back of the taxi to grab our luggages. After that, we went into the airport and we checked in. When we walked away from the check in desk I heard my name being called out .

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

I arrived at the airport with Sungmin, Yesung and Kyuhyun. The others had wanted to come but they had other schedules and so they couldn’t. We entered the airport and started to look for ____.

Eunhyuk:_____-ah

I called out to her, though not too loud as I didn’t want any fans to notice us.  She turned around and looked at us. I rushed over to her with the others following behind me.

My POV

Eunhyuk: _____

______:oppa

Eunhyuk: i thought you already left….i thought I was late…

I smiled.

_____:anio…oppa…I said ill meet you here right? Of course I will.

He smiled.

Eunhyuk: how long are you going to America for this time?

____: mmhm….2 years…I’m not coming back for the breaks.

Eunhyuk: what?! But …that’s too long…

____: oppa…I think it’s best for me to stay in America until I finish this course. That way…I can concentrate and I will definitely pass right?

Eunhyuk:..Alright alright…

____: oppa…I have to leave now…we still need to go to other terminals…

Eunhyuk: alright….here take this…. I know it’s not much but I know for sure you will love it.

He handed me a box of strawberries.

____: thanks oppa…

I crashed myself into his arms…as this would be the last time I would see him in 2 years.

____: I’ll  miss you…

Eunhyuk: I will too.

I let go of the hug and went to hug Sungmin and Yesung who were next in line. After hugging and greeting them, Kyuhyun was next. I didn’t know whether I should hug him or not. I didn’t know if he was still angry or not. If I don’t hug him the others will get suspicious. But what if he didn’t want it? When I was still deciding on whether I should give him a hug or not, he pulled me in for a hug.

Kyuhyun: take care of yourself for me.

I nodded in his chest and pulled him away, giving him a last look. He still had that angry looking like eyes on but they were softened. They were definitely not as sharp and scary like before.

_____:okay…I really have to go now…. I’ll see you all in 2 years.

They nodded and Mir and I left.

When we got on the plane, we sat at our assigned seats. We were on the left lane with me next to the window and Mir next to me.

I sat there gazing outside the window not uttering a word.

Mir: we’ll be back soon.

I turned around and smiled to him. He gave me a peck on the lips and leaned back against the chair closing his eyes.I too, leaned back against the chair and put my hands in my pockets.  That’s strange…I don’t remember putting any paper in my pockets. I lifted out the object in my pocket and found that it was a piece of paper folded into a neat square.

I opened it up to find that it was a letter. It read:

Dear _____,

I have thought about this a long time ago. I have had many sleepless nights tossing around in bed to come to a conclusion. I’m willing to let you go. I’m willing to think of you as a really close sister. Since you will be going to America, I will take this opportunity to forget you as someone that I have fallen for.

But I will improve myself. I will improve myself for you. Except this time, I’m not going to improve to try to make you fall for me. I will improve myself to become a better oppa to you.

  I’m sorry for getting angry at you and saying all that harsh stuff to you.

I Love You ____. Remember that. I will forever be your oppa that loves you and is willing to punch anyone who tries to or is hurting you.

Take care when you get to America. I’ll see you in a while.

Kyuhyun

I finished reading the letter smiling.

_____: Thank you oppa.

I whispered to myself…

I was happy…happy that Kyuhyun had made up his mind, happy that I didn’t have to hurt him any further, but lastly, happy that Kyuhyun wasn’t mad anymore.

I slipped the note back into my pocket and pulled the armrest up so that there was nothing between Mir and I. I laid my head comfortably on his shoulders and closed my eyes. I felt arms wrapping around me. It made me warm.  I was about to drift off to fairytale land, when it striked me.

Even though things have worked out nicely with Kyuhyun, I had still cheated on Mir.

I’m going to have to find a chance to tell me Mir everything once we’ve settled in America again.

And with that I drifted off to sleep once again.

After two meals and three movies on the plane, we finally arrived in America. We got off the plane, got our luggages, went through all the airport security and finally got home to our dorms. Mir and I shared a dorm.

At first, before we did anything, we cleaned up the house as it has been vacant for about 2 months. After cleaning up I told Mir to wash up first and he obeyed. While he was showering I went to brew a hot cup of green tea and stood next to the balcony sipping it while looking outside. I suddenly felt a pair of hands wrap around me and the smell of shampoo lingering around in the air.

I kept silent and didn’t turn my head until a few minutes later.

____:Mir…

Mir: what happened to oppa?

I turned around and faced him with a serious expression.

____: I need to talk to you.

He looked at me with a not easy look.

Mir: go on..

___: Kyuhyun’s willing to let me go.

Mir: well, that’s good

____: Mir…I can’t lie to you or myself anymore.

I looked up at him and continued.

____: I told you I was at a friend’s house last night…but actually I was at the Super Junior dorms….and…Donghae was the only one home. Something ha….---

Mir: Something happened right?

___: huh?

Mir: There’s red marks on your neck.

____: Mir…i…

Mir: don’t apologise or explain…I should be the one who’s sorry

____: what?!

Mir: I’ve been selfish all along…I couldn’t afford to lose you. I’ve even tried to threaten you to come to America with me.  I was wrong.

___: I’m sorry…

Mir: no I am…

___: I know this might take a long time…but your happy to just be friends right?

Mir: best friends.

____: Thank you….

I gave him a hug.

Mir: You’re going to have to give me some time though. I love you so much that it just doesn’t take a second to move on.

____: I understand.

2 Years Later

I had finished my course for composing and being a lyricist. Mir and I are now the best of friends. I also have two other girlfriends named Olivia and Melanie who finished the course with me.

Mir: Soohae-ah come here!

If you’re thinking Soohae is Mir’s girlfriend. You’re wrong.

Soohae: Coming uncle!

She raced off to her uncle and jumped into his arms.

Yes, Soohae is my daughter. And if you’re going to ask who’s the father. Let’s just say the father of Soohae is that dorky Fish that I last saw two years ago.

She is currently 2 years and 2 months old-Korean age.

Mir: Soohae-ah do you want to go to the park?

Soohae: with omma?

She asked with a cute voice.

Mir: yes with omma.

Soohae: okayyyyy!

Mir and I walked to the park while Mir carried Soohae. If people didn’t know us, they would’ve thought that we were one happy family.

Mir put Soohae down on the ground when we reached the park, and she dashed off to the slides. We sat down on the benches that were there watching her play.

____: Soohae-ah, be careful!

Soohae: ne!

Mir: Shes gotten bigger hasn’t she?

___: definitely has.

I replied while keeping a close eye on her.

Mir: are you really not planning to tell Donghae about her?

____: I quite like it like how it is now… I don’t think he needs to know….

Mir: But she needs a father….what are you going to tell her the next time she asks about her father again?

____:  you know absolutely well what I will tell her…I’ll tell her that her father is very busy and just can’t come and visit.

Mir: But how long do you expect to tell her that. She’s not going take that excuse when she gets older.

____: Well maybe…when she’s older…I’ll tell her the truth. The truth of what actually happened….to our relationship……..

Donghae doesn’t know he’s a father. Neither does Eunhyuk. The only people that know are my parents and sister, Olivia and Melanie and obviously Mir.

After a while of playing at the park I called Soohae back.

____:Soohae-ah….Come back..

She started to sprint over to me. I lifted her up when she was in front of me and put her on my lap.

____: look at you, so much sweat….are you not tired yet?

She started to giggle. Taking this chance, I started tickling her with the help of Mir and she laughed even more.

Soohae: omma! Stop stop!!

She said between laughs.

Soohae: uncle!!! Stop!!!

____: Say you love me first!

Soohae: I love you omma!!

____: Louder!!

Soohae: I LOVE YOU OMMA!

I stopped tickling her and I kissed her on the cheeks. 

Mir: uncles sad now…. Soohae didn’t say she loves me…

Mir pouted.

Soohae immediately pounced on Mir after he had said that.

Soohae: I LOVE YOU UNCLE!!!!

And she gave him a big kiss on his cheeks.

I laughed at them. I wonder how it would be like if Mir and I were still dating.

____:Soohae-ah….do you want to meet your grandparents?

Soohae stopped laughing and turned to face me.

Soohae: really?!

I nodded.

Soohae: okay!

I smiled at her and she continued to laugh and hug Mir while Mir just gave me a look.

He definitely didn’t expect me to bring Soohae back to Korea just yet, especially since there would be a chance of Donghae finding out about Soohae.

I gave him a reassuring smile and we left to go home.

________________________________________

Hey there! Its been a longggggggggg while! I hope this chapter was worth the wait though! COMMENTS are much loved...please give us more comments!!! :D Sorry about the non-detailed supposedly '' part though..... it was really awkward to even just ry to start writing about it! 

Thank you for READING!!! :D <3