Falling down a million times deeper.....

Complications

 

Kyuhyun POV

I woke up to the echo for Eunhyuk hyungs words.

Eunhyuk: Kyu-ah... I'm sorry to tell you this but... I think... I have a feeling Donghae is starting to like her...

*sigh* It can’t be right? I mean it took me almost two years to notice her charms and to actually start liking her!! Plus….we met a long time ago ….as long as back into the age 5 generation…and Donghae hyung only met her two years ago  but only started to pay more attention to her this year…….

Getting a massive headache, I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to grab a cold glass of water. After getting a cup of water…I dragged myself back to my room to get a few more hours of sleep before everyone would be awake. While dragging myself back into my room, I passed by Eunhyuk hyungs room and decided to go in and talk to him before anyone else was awake.

*knock knock*

There was no reply and so I figured that he was still awake. I turned the knob of his door and went inside closing the door behind me.

Kyuhyun:hyung

Eunhyuk: mmhm? Replying while flipping over so that he was on his stomach with his head buried in his pillows.

Kyuhyun:hyung! Wake up! I need to talk to you.

Eunhyuk:  What is it that you have to talk to me now and not later when we’re awake?

Kyuhyun:It’s about ________.

Hearing this hyung flipped over back onto his back, sat up crossed legs and rubbed his eyes cutely like a little kid.

Eunhyuk:  Tell me.

Kyuhyun:  I’m scared hyung; I’m scared that what you said yesterday is true. The one about Donghae hyung liking ______.

Eunhyuk:  Oh…look our evil maknae is scared of something!

Kyuhyun:  HYUNG! I haven’t been able to sleep the whole night…What I need now is comfort and help not a joke.

Eunhyuk:Arraseo Arraseo…I was just kidding……Well what do you need help with? I don’t know if I can help much, but I can always help ask ______ in an indirect way of how she feels about you.

Kyuhyun:  That’d be great hyung, but is it possible to tell me if you ever find out about Donghae hyung liking _____?

Eunhyuk:*sigh* alright….just let me sleep now alright?

Kyuhyun:  Arraseo hyung.  And I left the room.

Eunhyuk POV:

Kyuhyun:  Arraseo hyung.

He left the room after giving me a hug for two minutes and then giving me a kiss on the forehead before leaving… Sometimes he really can be evil but he does have a heart!

-9.00 am-

Everyone was up and mucking around except for Ryeowook who was busy preparing breakfast.

*ring ring*

My phone was ringing and it appears to be ______.

Eunhyuk:yobeosaeyo ________-ah.

______: yobeosaeyo oppa…..i was just wondering if you have any schedules today…if not can we hang out?

Eunhyuk:  oh..mianhae ______-ah I have 4 schedules today….i don’t think im free until tonight….

______:  ah…chicha? Then its okay….i got to go anyeong!

Eunhyuk:oh anyeong.

I was going to ask her about Kyuhyun but she hung up already…I guess ill have to ask her some other time.

Donghae POV

*ring ring*

Eunhyuk:yobeosaeyo ________-ah.

I heard Eunhyuk hyung talk to ______....i decided I should tell him about me liking ________. Maybe like that he can help me to try and get her. ( lol sound weird?)

Eunhyuk:oh Annyeong.

He finished his phone call with ______ and so I approached him and pulled him into my room closing the door tightly making sure no-one could hear us.

Eunhyuk POV

I was dragged into Donghaes room. He made me sit on his bed and told me that he has something to tell me. Oh great! Since when did I become a human diary?

 Donghae:  Hyung, I have something to tell you.

Eunhyuk:  What is it now my little Fishie?

 Donghae:  Hyung……I think I like _______. Can you help me with her?

Kyuhyun POV

Seeing Donghae hyung pulling Eunhyuk hyung into his room I crept outside of where they were quietly and pressed my right year onto the door.

Donghae:  Hyung, I have something to tell you.

Eunhyuk:  What is it now my little Fishie?

 Donghae:  Hyung……I think I like _______. Can you help me with her?

No……no no no no no…..this cant be happening…….He can’t take her away from me……no….. please don’t…….

Over the past week I wasn’t like normal …..i was quiet and wasn’t as evil….i didn’t play starcraft as much and only talked when asked to……I could tell that the members were worried about me not being myself…..They all including _______took turns coming into my room talking to me and asking me whats wrong….But all I replied to them was ‘nothings wrong….i’m fine’ .

I could only feel pain in my chest.

Falling down deeper and deeper everday………

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can we please have more comments? We are getting subscribers,one or two each day....but theres hardly any comments!