The truth

Complications

 

Kyuhyun POV

HyunA called my name and asked me whether I was visiting anyone or not. She seemed nice but she was really actually vicious.

HyunA: Are you visiting anyone? 

Kyuhyun:um…..yeah just my hyungs.

HyunA:wae?(why?) did something happen? Where are they? Bring me to them…I should at least go and visit them since Im here.

Kyuhyun:oh…um… they are sleeping and besides they don’t really want to see anyone but members and relatives now.

I lied to her. I told her that my hyungs are sleeping and didn’t want to see anyone. I couldn’t let her see _____ there… she will hurt her for being near us and if she ever knew that I like_____ and that im suffering because of ______,  her vicious personality will come out and she will do anything to get her out of the way. Only because…well…..she likes me….

HyunA:oh chicha? Then ill come visit another time….i need to go for my schedule now…Annyeong

Kyuhyun:oh …..ne….annyeong.

She then hugged me tightly and gave me a kiss on the cheeks. Then she left.

I turned around and saw Donghae and ______ standing there.

I could tell ________ was confused but then Donghae spoke and then left.

Donghae:oh…Kyuhyun-ah was that HyunA? By the Way I’m going outside to the park with _______ she looks like she needs some fresh air. ________ kaja? (lets go?)

_____:*looked at me and then turned her vision to Donghae and nodded in response to hyung*

Kyuhyun:ne..are you coming back up later?

Donghae:ne.

Kyuhyun:Arraseo see you later.

Donghae:See you later.

I wanted to follow them….but I realized that I shouldn’t …I needed to forget her….desperately….for her happiness.

Donghae POV

When we were outside I, we took a seat on a bench in the park…..seeing her taking deep breaths of the fresh air and calming down was a pretty and cute sight for me. I knew it would be too quick…but I think I should confess to her….its not very likely that we are together alone….i hope this goes well….

Donghae:______-ah…..i have something to tell you….*i told her in a quiet voice*

______: ne?! um…..what is it?

She looked nervous but still looked into my eyes…..I am going to confess to her….Nothing should interrupt or stop me…..I loved her and I need her……I looked straight back at her eyes and confessed.

Donghae:______-ah I know this may be the wrong time to say this and you may not accept it. But throught out this year I have been noticing you…I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend….

Oh no….this isn’t good….she turned her head to face the front and looked down at the pure green fresh cut grass.She then slowly looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

_______:oppa….honestly I like you too…..i fell in love at first sight…..i really happy that you are asking me to be your girlfriend…….i want to accept…..but I cant…..

Donghae:you like me too? Then why cant u be with me?

When I finished saying that sentence I saw her crying so I caressed her face with my hands and wiped her tears away….

________:If I be with you I will…hurt Kyuhyun….ive already hurt him enough and I don’t want to hurt him further…..ottoke?

What does this have anything to do with Kyuhyun? How is she hurting him? Why don’t I get anything shes saying? I wiped her tears again while she was looking in my direction in my eyes.

Donghae:______whats wrong? How are you hurting Kyuhyun? How does this have anything to do with Kyuhyun? _________ please tell me the whole story now…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not uploading yesterday..i wasnt home till late......I wonder how Donghae will react to the truth and whether she accepts him or not.....Thank you for commenting!