Doubted love...

Complications

 

Donghae POV

I felt her moving but I pretended to sleep..i didn’t want this time to end just in case this would be the last. I carefully moved off the bed once she had slept again and then I got dressed up neatly and freshly getting prepared to leave to my schedule later. I then went over to the bed and gave a kiss on her forehead and left her alone not wanting to wake her up so early. I will text her later after I left.

*ring ring*

I looked at my phone and saw Eunhyuk calling I answered it.

Donghae:yeobosaeyo.

Eunhyuk:oh..donghae-ah….were you with _____ last night the whole night? Is she okay?

Donghae:She seems fine to me now….i was planning to leave her and leave so that she can get some more sleep.  Maybe she still needs company? I’m still worried about her.

Eunhyuk:ah….well I don’t have any schedules or classes today so ill go and company her.

Donghae:sure hyung…I need to go to my schedule now..i wont be home until late please tell ______ that I left and she doesn’t need to worry about me .

Eunhyuk:arraeseo Annyeong.

Donghae:Annyeong.

Since ______’s cousin was coming over to accompany her I was relieved and not as worried anymore. I got downstairs and left to my first schedule of the day.

Eunhyuk POV

I got to ______’s house as soon as I was down changing. I took out my bunch of keys and unlocked the and went in fearing that I might wake her up if I press the doorbell. When I went  in I saw ______’s parents home and Min Young noona was home. I greeted them and then walked upstairs to Min Young’s room first since she seemed like she wanted to talk to me.

Min Young:Hyukjae-ah do you know what happened to _______? When I wanted to go and wake her up this morning when I came back…her eyes were red and swollen…it looked like she cried…for a bit……and also when I went in she was sleeping deeply but she kept on yelling out for Kyuhyuns name. Did anything happen?

Since Minyoung was trustworthy and had relation to _____ and I, I told her the whole story .

Eunhyuk:……and that’s why shes been really quiet and sad lately.

Minyoung:aigoo…..she shouldhave talked to me about it too. Lets walk over to her room and check her out.

I walked to _____’s room casually as I was already familiar with this place. I always came here to play when we were younger. I turned the door knob and saw her sleeping soundly….but she kept on yelling out for Kyuhyuns name and she suddenly sat up. It seems like she had a nightmare. So noona and I went into the room and sat on her bed . I hugged her while noona was wiping her sweat away. She was on the verge of tears and I asked her what happened.

Eunhyuk:______-ah what happen? Don’t cry hmm?

Minyoung:_____-ah Eunhyuk told me everything about you liking Donghae and what happened between you and Kyuhyun. I don’t mind if you tell me too okay? Just promise me you wont keep things to yourself alright? Hyukjae and I will always be here for you okay?

______:*nods*

Eunhyuk:*wiped the remaining tears away from her face* _______-ah noona and I heard you calling kyuhyun. Whats wrong?

______:I dreamt that Kyuhyun was going to leave me forever and didn’t want to be my friend anymore….I met him since Kindergarten I don’t want to lose him as a friend!

She had tears coming down her face again so I turned her around so that she was facing me and then I pressed her head to my chest . She cried and cried until she fell asleep again. Noona and I was beginning to get really worried we left the room looking at each other not knowing what to do.

Kyuhyun POV

I gave her my last kiss my last hug and then walked off. I wasn’t planning to see her again until I have forgotten about her. I walked and walked until I found another park and then lay on the grass hands and legs sprawled out. I closed my eyes but then felt a shadow over me. I opened my eyes and saw HyunA standing there. I sat up and then looked at her and we talked.

Hyuna:Kyuhyun-sshi….are you here alone?

Kyuhyun:ne…

Hyuna:whats wrong you seem sad

Kyuhyun:nothing……um why are you here?

HyunA:oh nothing…..haha….umm I was just bored and wanted to walk around so I came here and I saw you.

Kyuhyun:okay……

HyunA:Can you be my boyfriend?

I didn’t know if I heard her properly I knew she was vicious and she’d do anything. I was sad and depressed then and so I answer her in a tiny voice.

Kyuhyun:o..okay…..

I knew I may have made a wrong decision but I just wanted to get away with _______.

HyunA:Omo…..oppa gomawo!

She hugged me around my neck like how _____ does it….HyunA looked like she was expecting me to hug back…but I didn’t….i wasn’t ready for contact just yet…..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO! Kyuhyun and HyunA are dating! Whats going to happen between them? Is Kyuhyun really ready to start a relationship when she always had _____on mind? Is HyunA going to do anything bad to him since shes vicious? Stay tuned! ^ ^

P.s sorry for making HyunA vicious and mean here. Its not real so please dont be offended!

P.P.S . Thank you of the comments and subcribers! Would love to hear some more of your comments! ^^