What have i done!?

Complications

 

My POV

The next day

After having a long sleep everyone woke up in the morning to some free time.  I went canoeing with Donghae Oppa and then had lunch with him.

Donghae:______-ah you fell in the water so many times just then!

_________:Oppa! You were the one who kept flipping the boat!

Donghae:aniyo! It was you…

________:oppa, who was the one who kept paddling the wrong way? Who was the one who kept flicking the water on me? Who was the one who kept making us go in circles and who was the one who kept leaning over?

Donghae:……..arraseo….it was me ……

Sungmin:Donghae-ah do you want to come and play pool with us after lunch?

Donghae:Whos going?

Sungmin:all the members except Kyuhyun …his in his room playing StarCraft again……

Donghae:_______-ah do you want to come with me?

_______:aniyo….gwenchana….i think ill just take a walk alone after lunch.

Donghae:*pouts* arraseo

_______:ne I will don’t worry oppa!

Sungmin:Aisshhhh, you two…..you guys are only going to be separate for a few hours not that long! But Donghae-ah hurry up and eat we’ll be waiting for you at the Rec(Recreation) Room!

Donghae:ne

After Sungmin leaves Donghae oppa and I quickly finished our lunch and he went off to the Rec room while I took a walk alone digesting the food and enjoying the warm gentle breeze.

Kyuhyun POV

Sungmin hyung knocked on my door to see if I would go and play pool with them. Are you kidding me? I rather finish off my StarCraft game first! While I was playing I turned up the music which immediately made me go on fire for the game. I lost a few times seeing as I was distracted by the talk with _____ yesterday. I heard Sungmin hyung said that she will be taking a walk by herself while the others are playing pool. So I used this time, got out of my room and went looking for her.

I found her in no time, knowing that the beach is her favourite place to be. I saw her walking calmly across the beach and ran up to her from behind.

Kyuhyun:_______!

_______:oh, Kyuhyun oppa…what are you doing here?

Kyuhyun:me…..ah…….i got tired of staring at the computer screen for so long so I just decided to take a walk…

_______:oh……

She started walking again leaving me standing there.She looked like she was thinking into something deep….i wasn’t sure but I had a feeling that she was thinking of the conversation we had last night.  I caught up with her again and then held her by the sholders.I didn’t know why but I had the urge to kiss her.

______:oppa, whats wrong? Why did you suddenly turn me around?

I ignored her question and laid my lips on hers. Those sweet fluffy pink lips were against mine and I was feeling she was trying to pull away. I held onto her tightly and s one of my arms around her waist with the other behind her head, pushing her lips into mine. I was forcefully kissing her trying to get more of her lips but she finally came out of my grasp gave me hard slap on the face and pushed me into the water before running away. Little tears were rolling off her eyes.

I just started to get on good terms with her again and now I wrecked it again! I started to kick the water furiously and pound my fists in the water. I was fully wet and damp now.

Kyuhyun:WHAT HAVE I DONE!? I JUST KISSED HYUNGS GIRLFRIEND….AND I CHEATED ON HYUNA!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so  lied about the long update! JEONGMAL MIANHAE!!!!! but heres the update! What has Kyuhyun DONE! THE surprise from Donghae is coming up really really soon! But whats going to happen next to YOU?? Will she tell Donghae what happened? stay tuned! ^ ^