Destiny

Complications

Kyuhyun POV

I was standing there dumbfounded. She hung up on me. I thought about what she said to me. Like I was never like this. Did I really change? Do people who are in relationships change or is it just me? I’m really starting to doubt myself now.

I’m not going to give up….i need to know what they talked about just then. I will call her one hundred times if she hangs out. I will text her until she gets out to see me. I will send her emails  to ask her and if I really have to I will wait outside her house until she would answer me.

First lets just start at step one. Calling and texting.

I called her for the tenth time after she hung up on me but she never picked up. I decided to send her a text.

“ If you don’t  pick up the phone I will call you and send you a text and email each day. And if I have to I will wait outside your house until you answer me.”

After I sent the message I waited two minutes and then started to dial her number. Just when I was about to press the call button i felt my phone vibrate in my hands. Someone was calling me. I was surprised to see that  that person is ______.

Kyuhyun: Finally willing to pi--……..

I didn’t finish my sentence because she cut me off.

_______: WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT HUH? WAS THAT A THREAT? THE MESSAGE YOU SENT ME? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WOULDN’T LISTEN TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WOULDN’T BELEVE ME, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DIDN’T RUST SOMEONE YOU MET SINVCE YOUNG, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID YOU DIDN’T WANT OT SEE ME OR TALK TO ME ANYMORE AND NOW YOU’RE DIALING MY NUMBER EVERY NOW AND THEN! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!

Kyuhyun:i……i…..just want to know what really happened and what  you guys talked about……

_______:After two days….you suddenly want me to explain? No……you already chose to believe her…..please Kyuhyun…….leave me alone……. our friendship has already ended since the second you started to believe her……Kyuhyun….I’m hanging up….bye…..

Kyuhyun:………

She replied me softly after yelling at me…i had no idea about what to say…..i just ….i’m sorry _____...even if I don’t believe you I should’ve let you explain……I have this feeling that what you said is right….but I’m too afraid to admit it……

 

-Two weeks later-

I was walking down the streets still thinking about everything that had happened. While I was walking I saw ______ walking by herself to my direction. I wanted to talk to her but she just looked up at me and then looked back and started walking pass me. I couldn’t handle it anymore…I wanted o apologise…..so I turned around and then got a grip of her hands and pulled her into a hug.

Kyuhyun: I’m sorry….

______: …….

Kyuhyun: I’m sorry for everything I said that night…..i was just being protective to HyunA…I mean she’s my girlfriend…..

______:its okay…..

My POV

I walked right passed Kyuhyun but then suddenly someone pulled me in for a hug. It was Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun:I’m sorry

I didn’t respond him….

Kyuhyun: I’m sorry for everything I said that night…I was just being protective to HyunA I mean she’s my girlfriend……

I replied him…I said its okay….

Kyuhyun:I missed you…I wanted to talk to you and see you but I was afraid that you might be angry….._______-ah…..can you tell me what really happened? Can you tell me what you guys talked about?

I pulled out from the hug.

______:Kyuhyun-ah…..I’m not someone that you trust anymore…..and even if I am….I’ve already lost that faith you in.Everythings the past now…..don’t bring back bad memories….

Kyuhyun: no…..i did lose trust in you…but after those two weeks…I realised that I do trust you  it’s just that I was afraid to admit it….. I hope you will gain faith back in me. Please tell me what happened…I promise this will be the last time I’ll ever ask you.

_____:Kyuhyun-ah…..isnt this funny? At first I was the one who was unintentionally hurting you….then I fell into depression….. Donghae and I started dating….. and I felt guilty towards you. We had many chances to make up to each other…… until one day we found out that you fell in love with HyunA and then started to date. Suddenly all this drama happened….*sigh*.Kyuhyun-ah…..what im trying to say is……..this is fate….its destiny….we already started to walk into different paths since the day I started to like Donghae.

I looked at him in the eyes will my eyes rimmed with tears…..

Kyuhyun: Can we really not change fate? Love can change….i loved you but then moved on to HyunA……cant we just change our fate and destiny….? Cant we just walk the same path again?

_____:no kyuhyun….you love HyunA and I love Donghae. HyunA loves you and Donghae loves me….this is our destiny Kyuhyun….our destiny…..maybe this is the better path for us. It was already planned ahead of time. Maybe we should just follow our Destiny…..surely it will bring us to the right place right? Look….i have to go…..I’m going to meet with Donghae……just remember that I was once there for you okay?

I pried my his hand off my arm that he was still holding onto.

I walked off without looking at him once more. I couldn’t face the fact that he wanted to change our destiny……

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update! I hope this one is longer! If theres anything you guys dont like about this fanfic feel free to tell us! We will try to make improvements but for now enjoy! ^ ^