Time & Space

Complications

Your POV:

What am I supposed to do when you're best friend, the one who has been with you through thick and thin, is being hurt by you? 

'Ottoke,' I thought.

I was about to have lunch with my unnie. My parents were out again as they needed to run errands for the week. 

Unnie: _____-ah! 

You: Ne?

The both of us were shouting as we were on different levels. Unnie was at the first level while I was on the second level.

Unnie: Lunch is ready!

You: Ne!

Truth was, I didn't feel like eating. I was too upset. 

I headed downstairs and found my unnie placing the cutlery neatly onto the placemats. Today, she cooked chicken kimchi rice with beansprouts and a small portion of sweet potato. It looked yummy  but there was no urge for me to eat it.

Unnie: _____, what are you doing standing there? Come and eat.

You: Ne..

I replied weakly and sat beside my unnie. She ate quickly and happily as I knew she was hungry. I on the other hand, was feeling full and upset. Nothing would probably cheer me up right now. 

Unnie looked at me while chewing.

Unnie: Why aren't you eating?

You: .. I'm not hungry.

Unnie: Wae? Gwaenchana? This is one of your favourite food. 

It was one of my favourite dishes. Well, it was both one of our favourite dishes. 

You: It's just.. I feel lost, unnie. 

Unnie: Who is it now?

I told unnie every single detail. She listened carefully while my food started getting cold.

Unnie: What are you going to do, then?

You: Mollayo..

Unnie: I think you should give him time and space.. Lots of it. 

You: Time and space??

Unnie: Space to think and time to forget..

You: Oh.. Right.. Arraseo, unnie.

Unnie: KyuHyun is a great guy, _____..

She didn't have to remind me how great KyuHyun was since I already knew he has always been a great person from the start.

You: Arrayo..

Unnie: Are you sure you aren't hungry?

You: Ne.. I'll wrap it up and put it in the fridge. I'll eat it tomorrow.

Unnie: You better or else it'll spoil.

You: Ne -wraps food up with clear plastic foil and places in fridge- I'll be upstairs.

Unnie: I'm going out later. I need to get a gift for my close friend. Her birthday's in two days. 

You: Ne

I said, already on the top floor of the house. I walked into my room and spotted the photo frames on my bedside drawer. There was one with my cousins and I in it. HyukJae was in it as well, considering he's my cousin. Another had my sister & I while the third one was a family photo. The last one had my close friends and I, which involved me, JaeYoung (random person's name) and KyuHyun.

Ayssi, memories flashed before my eyes as I suddenly felt neutral again. I wasn't feeling super sad like last time but I wasn't feeling happy either. I sighed softly as I switched on my computer and waited for it to load. 

Once it loaded, I opened a new window and logged onto facebook on the world wide web. My news feed was full of my friends' statuses, game updates, photos, messages and other random notices. I clicked onto the (3) New Updates button and saw a picture of Super Junior. I couldn't see any of the members clearly since it was in such a small size. All I could see was the sky as the background, six members I think.. and a big object. I clicked on the picture and waited for it to enlargen.

!!!! 

You: WHAT?!

...

The picture had six members -  YeSung, HyukJae, DongHae and.. KyuHyun. A car had collided with another car. It was so bad that the front of the car was smashed as if a giant had stepped on it. Glass was found everywhere. It was covering the road. There was either one or two peremedics at the scene. They were cropped out of the picture. DongHae was attending to HyukJae. It turned out that HyukJae and YeSung were hurt due to the shattering of glass. 

I read the caption. 

You: ' A terrible accident that invovled two drunk drivers and two heavily damaged cars has injured two Super Junior members - EunHyuk and YeSung. One of the drunk drivers has been severely injured while the other was already found dead, due to the heavy damage the accident had caused. Both idols will be now sent to a nearby hospital where they would be taken care of. For further news and updates, like SUJU Official Fanpage! '

That's when i panicked. 

I grabbed my phone, wallet and a small brown leather sling bag and ran downstairs. 

Unnie: Ah, _____, I was going to call you. I'm going-

You: HYUKJAE GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT.

Unnie: MWO?!

You: WELL HE DIDN'T. LOOK, HE DIDN'T--- HE JUST-- UNNIE, I CAN'T THINK RIGHT NOW!

Unnie: I'm calling aunt. Kaja.

We ran out of the house and hopped into my unnie's car. Our aunt's friend was a reporter. She would know where they were taking HyukJae. 

While unnie drove, I talked to our aunt.

You: Aunt JaeSuk, HYUKJAE GOT HURT BECAUSE OF AN ACCIDENT!

Aunt: -sniffs- I know, _____. I'm on the way to xxxxx hospital. My friend told me where they were taking him and I also got a call from a nurse saying he would be there.

You: Aunt JaeSuk, unnie and i are on our way. His injuries aren't that bad. He'll be fine.

'I hope,' I thought.

I hung up and told unnie where our aunt was. The hospital was close by but due to the heavy traffic, it was going to be a longer ride.

EunHyuk's POV:

The peremedics placed me on a stretcher. I could feel some glass on my left arm and a small piece on my left cheek. How could anyone drive like that? I was in slight pain. If I moved, the pain would just get worse. I had energyto open my eyes and found myself on the way to a hospital. I was wearing a short sleeved shirt and jeans so it wasn't unusual to have the glass stuck to my skin.

Even glass likes me. HAHA..

Not really funny.. I guess it's the only way to cheer me up now.

DongHae called my omma for me and told her where we were heading. I found out I was heading to xxxx hospital. That wasn't far from where we were. 

I could still remember. We were hanging out with KyuHyun for the day but lucky for the four of us, we didn't have a compulsory schedule like the rest of the group. We were just crossing the road like regular people in disguises, of course and the two cars just swerved and one even accelerated during a red light! 

Has the world gone MAD?! Drink driving was mad enough but going when it was red?! MADDER.

We finally arrived at the hospital. Yesung came out of another van with KyuHyun by his side. At least KyuHyun didn't get into an accident again. 

I was placed in the same room with YeSung. He had about the same injuries as I did since we were standing the closest to the accident scene. 

KyuHyun: Hyungs, gwaenchana?

YeSung: Ne. I can feel the glass sticking on my arm.

Me: Ne.. There's.. One.. On my cheek.. Apa (It hurts)..

DongHae: Don't speak then.

Me: Mmm..

At least KyuHyun and DongHae didn't get hurt or else _____ might kill me? I don't know. Maybe she wouldn't but she would be pesturing me everyday. I guess this shows how much she cared for people. By annoying the victim's friends.. .______."

KyuHyun's POV:

_____ was going to kill me. EunHyuk hyung was hurt. 

I was definitely dead meat but at least DongHae wasn't hurt. I had a feeling ____ was going to come here. YeSung's parents came about 10 minutes later and so did our manager-hyung. EunHyuk's omma came a few minutes after they did.

EunHyuk's Mum: HyukJae! Gwaenchana? Can you talk? You don't need an operation, am I right?

EunHyuk: Gwaen..chana..

Me: It's hard for him to talk since there's a piece of glass right here -points to cheek-

EunHyuk's Mum: Ayssi, HyukJae-ah! Don't talk then!

EunHyuk: But omma--

EunHyuk's Mum: Shhh!

EunHyuk: Mmmm..

Suddenly, the room door opened. It was the doctor but there were two people behind him. When the doctor attended to YeSung hyung, I finally found out who it was.

You: HYUKJAE OPPA!

Unnie: HYUKJAE-AH! 

EunHyuk's Mum: ______ & MinYoung-ah! You finally made it!

You: The traffic was so heavy!  -turns to HyukJae- Oppa! Gwaenchana?

DongHae: He can't speak without feeling pain. There's a piece of glass on his cheek -points-

Unnie: Omo, HyukJae! You're so scary, you know that?!

EunHyuk: Mmm... Ne..

You: Don't talk, oppa! Ayssi, -turns to YeSung and turns back- Is YeSung-sshi alright?

DongHae: He doesn't have any glass anywhere on his face but his arm is slightly worse than HyukJae's.

Unnie: Ayssi.. 

You: You sure you're alright?

EunHyuk: Ne.. Don't worry..

Unnie: SHUT UP! DO YOU WANT TO FEEL MORE PAIN?! AYSSI, HYUKJAE-AH! 

You: -snickers-

DongHae hyung then looked at her, love in his eyes. I felt awkward. He didn't know what I was feeling and what ____ was feeling. I sat near YeSung hyung's bed, since the chairs were taken up by his parents and my manager-hyung. Then, I decided to get EunHyuk & YeSung water. It was just an excuse to get out of the room. 

I pushed open the door and walked straight down to the water dispenser. The hospital had cream tiles and hospital-blue walls. 

My heart ached a little. Just seeing her, standing next to DongHae.. With him, looking-- STARING at her.. I just needed to escape for a little while.

As I placed a cup of water on top of the dispenser, I took another cup and filled it up with warm water. 

??? : KYUHYUNNIE!!!!!! 

Someone called me. I didn't recognize the voice so I just grabbed both cups of water and turned around, almost dropping them when I found out who it was.

She had long, straight hair and had an idol's figure. She was popular and I met her a few times at some events. 

She was famous for having a y image. 

HyunA: KyuHyunnie~ What are you going here? :D

HyunA. 

I went on a blind date with her and she stole every guy's heart and stole them away from their girlfriends. 

She wanted me. 

If she found out about me liking _____, she'll go after her. 

HyunA: Are you visiting anyone? 

She asked, trying to be innocent.

Innocent.. 

She was the opposite.

HyunA was trying to be like a snake, luring her/it's prey in.