The fun and nice side of Mir

Complications

 

My POV

I woke up the next day finding a new unread message in my phone. I opened it up and found out that it was from Yoona. We were friends since the last time we met and have been keeping in contact.

Text Message:

From: Yoona

Date:16-04-2012

______-ah, I will be going to the mall today with Yuri.  Do you want to come? I just wanted to have a get together since we haven’t been with each other for so long.  Reply as soon as possible please!

Last Text message received at:11.15 am.

I decided to call her back and reply to her.

Ring Ring Ring Ring

Yoona:yoboseyo?

___:unnie!

Yoona:oh! ____-ah you called meaning you received my text? So can you come?

______:of course unnie! Do you really think I would reject an offer from an idol! Plus unnie….we’ve been talking about this for a long time!

Yoona:arasso Dongsaeng-ah…mmhm we’ll meet at pm outside Starmello mall?

_____:okay unnie! I’ll go and prepare now…see you and Yuri unnie later!

Yoona:ne.

 

Hmm? Going out with Yoona and Yuri unnie means I wont be able to hang out with Mir oppa today? Oh well…..Mianhe oppa!

I got myself out of bed and went to take a shower and picked out a t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts to wear. Then I went to the outside of Oppa’s room and knocked on the door.

Mir:come in!

____:BABE!

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly where he was sitting in bed but still having the blanket cover his bottom half, wearing his glasses and reading a book.

Mir POV

____:BABE!

_____ran in and hugged me ever so tightly with a smile on her face. I put my book down beside me and hugged her back with a smile on my face.

Mir:Honey,your awake! Did you have a good sleep?

____:ne I did!

I smelt her hair and it smelt really fresh and clean. I began to her hair.

Mir:Are you going somewhere? You already washed your hair and wearing something pretty like always?

She pulled out from the hug and looked at me.

____:oppa…you see….well…….my friends called me out to go to the mall and hang out with them….and well….we’ve planned this along time before but they’ve always been really busy so I told them that I’m going to go….

Mir:ah…I see….and so?

____:Mianhe oppa! I wont be able to hang out with you today….*pouts*

Mir:your worried that I will be mad at you for not hanging out with me today?

______:*nods head,looks down*

Mir:aigoo…your too cute! *lifts _____chin up* You already spend a lot of time with me I won’t mind.

_____:chinca!

Mir:*pulls her back in the hug* ne!

______:komowo oppa! *hugs me really tightly*

Mir:ya ya ya …princess your suffocating me.

____:oh Mianhe oppa!

Mir:keundae…….your only allowed to go on one condition.

_____:ne? fine….what is it?

Mir:*points to my own lips* I want your lips to be placed on mine and give me a passionate ki-……

I was cut off when she crashed her lips on mine and gave me a passionate kiss. The atmosphere was getting hot and intense I fell back on the bed hugging her tightly with her on top of me. I put around her waist one of my arms and the other at the back of her head making her lips press onto mine harder.

I slithered my hand that was on her waist, to the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up. But before I could go any further. Her hand stopped me from pulling her up further and she stopped the kissing.

_____:Oppa…im going to be late….and we shouldn’t be doing this now.* blushes*

I sat up while she was fixing herself.

Mir:Ne….mianhe…..i got a bit carried away.

____:its okay oppa! I need to go now. I’ll try and get back earlier so we can spend some time together before the day ends okay? I’m leaving now, I’ll see you tonight. Bye

Mir:Okay, bye! Take care and remember to call me if anything happens okay?

____:ne

I watched her leave the room and lay back on the headboard smiling at what happened just then. Then after a moment or two I got out of bed putting my book away properly and went to get a shower and left the apartment.

I decided to go to the nearby Bowling arena to play by myself. I was on the fifth round of my third game when I heard some familiar voices. I turned around and saw Kyuhyun walking in with ____’s ex…Donghae? I turned back around and grabbed another ball and striked another round.

Kyuhyun and Donghae were in the lane next to me and unknowingly a competition started between us. I kept getting striked and and after another game. I had won. I turned to the lane next to me and looked at them with a smile.

_____:Looks like your bowling skills need some polishing.*smirks* I walked off to the mini ‘bar’ in the Bowling arena .

Kyuhyun:indeed.

Kyuhyun POV

I went to the Bowling arena with Donghae hyung today seeing as we didn’t have any schedules for the day. We entered the nearby Bowling arena and I saw the person that I wasn’t planning to see. Mir.  We entered and played at the lane next to him. Unknowingly, a fiery match of Bowling started and after a game he won. He said a few words to me before heading to the mini ‘bar’ in the arena.

Donghae and I set off and headed towards the mini bar. I sat next to him and Donghae next to me.

Kyuhyun:How long have you and ____ dated for?

Mir:wae? Hyung, why do you want to know? Keuligo(and/also) is that Donghae? _____’s ex?

Kyuhyun:I want to know because I care.I was part of the reason why Donghae hyung and ____ broke up. I was wrong. But I know it now. I’m going to do what I can to get those two back together.

Mir:hyung, so that really is Donghae?

He stood up and walked over next to Donghae and greeted him politely. He has always been the type of guy that is very nice and friendly, it was just the case that we didn’t get along.

Mir:anyeonghasaeyo,choneun Mir imnida. Your Donghae right? Nice to meet you. *offers hand out for a hand shake*

Donghae quietly shook his hand and Mir returned to his seat.

Kyuhyun:What do you want, so that you can leave_____?

Mir:hyung, I don’t want or need anything to leave _____. I’m not going to leave her. I love her sincerely. She does too, please don’t try to break us apart.

Upon hearing what Mir had said, Donghae and I looked at each other and decided to leave. On our way out Donghae passed Mir and finally uttered a few words.

Donghae:  Take care of her, make sure shes happy. I wont let you have her for long.

Mir:*smirks* ne hyung, I will definitely take care of her well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY! im SOOOOOOOO SORRY for not updating for two weeks!! I just couldnt think of what to write........forgive me? BTW do you guys like our poster?