Dumbfounded

Complications

 

Donghae POV

We came down from ______’s apartment and then got into the van before the fans recognized us and then went straight home interested in what she has to say about the incident.

Leeteuk:Guys…if she dares to lie and Kyuhyun doesn’t believe us…..let’s just stop everything immediately. Don’t ask him anymore questions just leave him. He should be old enough to know what’s black and what’s white. I know we should be helping him and be getting him out of trouble…but just use this as a little experience for him…..

Heechul:if that EvilKyu won’t believe us see how many curses…..

Ryeowook:hyung….don’t curse…..

Heechul:alright alright…..well I definitely will throw some sentences in his face.

Once we got home we saw Kyuhyun and HyunA out at the balcony. We called them in and then started our interrogation.

Leeteuk:HyunA-sshi…can you please tell us what happened in the kitchen yesterday?

HyunA:well…she asked if I needed help in the kitchen and then I said no im fine and then she grabbed the knife and gave me a cut….She also slapped me…..a few times saying that im acting all innocent.

Sungmin:are you sure your not lying?

HyunA:oppa…..why do I have to lie? theres no need for me to lie….

Kyuhyun:hyung….how many times do I have to tell you that its not HyunA’s fault?

Donghae:and how many times do I have to tell you that its not _______’s fault?

Kyuhyun:hyung but it is her fault…remember?

Donghae:no…I don’t remember Kyuhyun….do you really not trust her? Do you really think that she would do such a thing? Why did you like her in the first place then huh? Was it because shes  violent?

Kyuhyun:……..well right now im glad you have her and she didn’t fall in love with me. I seriously cannot believe that I would like someone like her.

Donghae:YAH! CHO KYUHYUN……ARE YOU EVEN A MAN? HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH THINGS? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LIKED HER AND THEN TOLD HER NOT TO HURT YOU ANYMORE….YOU THEN MADE HER CRY AND FEEL GUILTY EVERYDAY…SHE WAS IN DEEP DEPRESSION AND NOW YOUR SAYING SUCH A THING? CHO KYUHYUN……WHERE DID SUCH A PERSON LIKE YOU COME FROM?

I walked off to my room leaving Kyuhyun standing there. I can’t believe that he is such a person.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Leeteuk:Kyuhyun-ah….i was expecting better from you.

Heechul:MAGNAE! YOUR POISONED BY THIS EVIL WITH HERE. DON’T TRY TO GET MY ATTENTION FROM NOW ON!

Yesung::YOU PABO….WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP?

Shindong:No guy will ever say such a thing about someone they liked like you…..your too much!

Sungmin:-shakes head- Don’t ever try to come to my room anymore…..and play Starcraft with me….i don’t want to talk to you.

Eunhyuk:IF YOU DARE TO DO SOMETHING TO MY COUSIN AGAIN OR BADMOUTH ABOUT HER……WATCH OUT!

Siwon:Kyuhyun……if you really don’t know the difference between a witch and angel……here take this bible and read it until you understand.

Ryeowook:Kyuhyun….i never knew you were such a person! Black and White….their different.

They all left to their rooms after saying what they wanted to say to me. I stood there dumbfounded holding onto the bible with HyunA clinging onto my arms.

My POV

______ -ah forget about Kyuhyun and continue with life…if he doesn’t want to believe you…its okay…..as long as the other s believe you ! Hwaiting! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________Sorry for not updating yesterday...my bad..... please forgive me? ^ ^ I know our updates may be short but at least its an update right? We really do put our best efforts in it so enjoy?! ^ ^ We will try to make it longer!