I'm willing to do anything for you........

Complications

(A/N): i dont know if its just me but when i listen to My love, My kiss, My heart by Super Junior i cry alot while reading throught this chapter! It gets you into the mood really easily!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-A2TWfpntcK4/TkaDmyqn17I/AAAAAAAAAZ8/1KLXSmgbG80/s1600/kyuhyun+immortal+song+2.jpg

Kyuhyun POV

I got out of the car and locked it…..strolling with my head down and headed up to the dorm to find my hyungs sitting in the lounge playing games.

Sungmin:Kyuhyun-ah you’re back! We’re playing Truth or Dare do you want to join? After all you are the GaemGyu!

Kyuhyun:  -looks up and then turns his head to Sungmin and the members with tears in his eyes - ………..

-Super Junior saw the tears in his eyes and got worried. They all looked at him and asked him questions-

Siwon:- Went over to Kyuhyun and sat him down to where the members were. -  What’s wrong?

Kyuhyun:-shakes head slightly while looking down and trying to stop his tears.-

Leeteuk:Kyuhyun-ah, you know that it’s okay to tell us right?

Kyuhyun:-slightly nods-

Leeteuk:Then what’s wrong? Were really worried about you!

Kyuhyun:no…nothing….I’m fine……no need to worry…….

Donghae:are you sure?

Kyuhyun:-looks up at Donghae and then nods-

Ryeowook:alright then, -gives him a tight hug and pats his back- Go and shower and rest alright?

Kyuhyun:-nods and walks out of the room but then stopping outside his door and leaning his head on the door-

 

Super Junior POV

-Watches Kyuhyun walk out of the room and then starts talking-

Leeteuk: anyone know what’s wrong with him? I’m getting really worried! His not himself anymore…..I don’t hear any Starcraft music at night now….his become quiet and his not even evil anymore. He only talks when he needs to? What’s wrong with him?

Heechul:Now that you mention it …..There really is something wrong with him…..look at how he was crying and how sad he looked….I guess after a shower and some sleep he will feel better….if not then we really should have a talk with him….

-Super Junior members agree and then get’s back to the game-

Shindong:So where were we? Ah…that’s right Donghae, who do you like?

Donghae:…um….HaHa…..I like _______-ah because she’s pretty and nice…..she seems really funny too!

Kyuhyun POV

I stood there listening to what they were going to say about me, leaning my head on my door I heard them getting worried about me and then they continued with the game they were on.

Shindong: So where were we? Ah…that’s right Donghae, who do you like?

Donghae: …um….HaHa…..I like _______-ah because she’s pretty and nice…..she seems really funny too!

*sigh* Tears started rolling down my red burning cheeks; I turned the knob of my door, opened it and then went in. As I was about to close the door I saw Eunhyuk hyung standing there. He came in and closed the door behind him and hugged me tightly calming me down like he knew about why I was upset.

I cried my lungs out hugging onto Eunhyuk tightly while he was still soothing me.

Eunhyuk:-pats my back- It’ okay…..shhhhhhh…..don’t cry…….everything will be okay…shhhhhh.

-The next day -

I woke up and got prepared to go to schedules with the rest of the members except for Eunhyuk hyung who didn’t have any schedules today. I found my eyes swollen and red…..but I didn’t care about it….I’ll just put more makeup on.

Ryeowook:-asking with worried voice- did you cry the whole night?

Kyuhyun:-looks away-

Ryeowook:*sighs* -gives him a hug-

Eunhyuk POV

I didn’t have anything to do so I decided to call my cousin _____-ah out to a nearby coffee shop and to hangout.

______:*ring ring* oh…..yobeosaeyo?

Eunhyuk:______ - ah it’s me, Hyukjae.

_______:oppa……you don’t have schedules today?

Eunhyuk:no…I don’t, was just wondering if you free to come out to a nearby coffee shop to hang out.

_______:ah….Arraseo…I’ll meet you at Handel and Gretal.

Eunhyuk: Ne. Annyeong

______: Annyeong.

I got my car keys off the table and drove my car to Handel and Gretal. Bringing extra money along as I wanted to treat her.

My POV

I got changed quickly and walked to Handel and Gretal since I can’t drive. While I was walking there….I was still miserable because of last night…. Once I arrived there I saw Hyukjae oppa standing there waiting for me. He looked up and saw me then came to me and hugged me.

Eunhyuk:_______-ah you’re here!

______:ne oppa.

Eunhyuk:Let’s go in its cold.

I nodded and then he opened the door for me to enter. We were then greeted by Yesung’s parents and Jongjin his brother.  We ordered what we wanted and Eunhyuk oppa treated me to it. We then got a private warm enclosed room where no-one could disturb us or hear us.

Eunhyuk:  so… ______-ah how have you been these few days? Catching up on the papers? (Essays and notes at school)

______:ah…ne…..I’m fine…how about you? How have you been……and…how has the Super Junior members been….?

Eunhyuk:ah….of courses I’m fine….and are you sure you want to know how the Super Junior members are or just Donghae? HaHa….I’m joking…..Their like usual too…..busy with work and then working out at night and playing games and goofing around except……..Kyuhyun……His been really weird lately……like last night…… he came home crying… we were really worried about him.

He was crying last night!? No……Kyuhyun…….you don’t deserve this….please don’t cry…..

_______:oppa I have something to tell you. I’ve been well…..hurting Kyuhyun all along……not on purpose…..just unknowingly……he confessed to me and told me that he likes me…..he wants me to know how he feels and just wants me to make it not as hard for him…..that I should let him breathe….that he was suffering…… and last night…..he came over to my place….and then hugged me once we were out at the balcony…..then he said that he knows I will choose Donghae oppa over him….he was crying…..but then he tried to make everything seem like it’s okay…..and then left……..-starting to form tears in my eyes-

Eunhyuk:_______- to be honest with you….i knew that he confessed to you….he was shedding tears a few nights ago. But I didn’t know he was crying because of you last night….. I hugged him and soothed him until he slept last night……It’s okay that your hurting him before …you didn’t know about it. But right now when I see him his just not like use to anymore…..he doesn’t talk as much….he doesn’t play games or be evil….and doesn’t even eat properly….i’m sorry to say this but I think you’ve affected him a lot…..

I’m sorry Kyuhyun oppa…..i’m really sorry…..i didn’t know that I could affect you this much…

________:oppa…..i never knew I would affect him this much…..i didn’t want to hurt him….i never wanted to ………but what can I do now? –tears dropping from eyes-

Eunhyuk:*sigh* -walks over to you, sits down and then caresses your face. Wipes your tears with his thumbs-  I think maybe you should call him out after his schedule and then talk to him properly…..saying everything you want to say and how you feel……..

______:-nods slightly and then hugs Eunhyuk-

-Two hours later-

Eunhyuk and I then continued to talk and he asked me how I feel now about Donghae I answered him and then we talked about some other things before leaving our greetings to Yesung’s parents and then leaving. He then went back to his dorm to play to Choco( his dog) and then I called Kyuhyun while walking back to my apartment.

Kyuhyun:* ring ring*  …….(after the schedule finished)

______:K-Kyu-Kyuhyun ah……can we talk? It’s urgent….i really need to see you…when do you have time?

Kyuhyun:my schedule just finished so now….

_______:okay…..1pm at Kona Beans……

Kyuhyun:ne…..annyeong…..

_______:anyeong……….

-At 1pm-

I arrived at Kona beans and waited for him to arrive before heading in. I then saw Kyuhyun coming I saw how puffy and red his eyes were.

_______:Kyuhyun-ah……*sigh* lets go in and talk….its freezing out here……

Kyuhyun:-nods his head-

When we walked Leeteuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s mum gave us a hug and then asked us what we wanted. We then headed to a private room that is like Handel and Gretel’s and then sat there comfortably. But before we headed in the room I heard the small short conversation Kyuhyun and his mum was having.

Kyuhyun’s mum:omo….what happened to your eyes? Have you been crying?

Kyuhyun:anio…omma….i just didn’t get enough sleep…..

Kyuhyun’s mum:ah…..okay…..well try to get as much sleep as possible alright? Stop playing Starcraft so much.

Kyuhyun:ne…..

*sigh* I’m really really sorry Kyuhyun…..

We then walked in to the small private room and then sat down so that he was in front of me…I then started to talk while he was taking his coat off, since the room was heated.

_____:Kyuhyun-ah…….Eunhyuk oppa……told me everything that happened last night…..you cried…and I know its because of me….don’t deny it. I’m really sorry for hurting you….i didn’t mean it…… (tears started coming out) I don’t know when and how you started liking me but I wouldn’t have thought that I would have affected you this much…..I don’t want to ruin our friendship…..i never intended to….but really Kyuhyun-ah…..I’m very very sorry………

Kyuhyun:the 6th of November he replied while staring at the table in front of us…..

______:huh?

Kyuhyun: I started liking you since the 6th of November when we were still in primary school…..I like you….because your caring, fun, nice, and pretty…..

______:-speechless-

He looked up at me with a serious face but a face filled with pain and depression.

Kyuhyun:I know it’s not your fault…..you did it unknowingly….and I never intended to wreck our friendship like this too…..i’m sorry about not being the way I was….i just ….it’s too hard for me to be that kind of ‘me’ now….I regret telling you that I like you….i don’t want to see you cry…..if I didn’t tell you none of this would’ve happened…and certainly we would still be fun and happy like before….we were definitely closer then…..i rather suffer by myself than to see you cry….

______:no oppa…regretting doesn’t help….please don’t ever regret something you’ve done and why would you rather suffer than me? –crying harder now-

Kyuhyun:I’m willing to do anything for you…just for your happiness….i’m sorry that I wrecked it……but just remember that I’m willing to do anything for you…… even letting you go…….i’ll help you with Donghae….if you want…..

He then came beside me and gave me a hug and then left the room…..

Kyuhyun….don’t make me guilty anymore…please don’t make me feel guilty…….

Eunhyuk POV

I got home after the coffee shop and then 15 minutes later the members came in. Kyuhyun and Donghae were missing….i supposed Kyuhyun went out to meet _____ and Donghae went to the airport to go to Taiwan for the promotional events for Skip Beat.

Eunhyuk:guys! Come here……ive got something to tell you guys…..

All the members gathered and sat on the floor of the living room.

Kibum:what is it hyung?

I told them everything about Kyuhyun crying because he likes ______and _______hurting him unknowingly and _______likes Donghae.

They were shocked to hear what I just said to them…..

Leeteuk:*sigh* my Kyuhyunnie…..why are you so silly? Aishhh……look ……….dont spill any of this to Kyuhyun or Donghae…..We don’t want them fighting….. or hurting again…..Donghae will be in Taiwan until Thursday…..so tomorrow lets go out with Kyuhyun and ______to try and lighten up the mood since we don’t have schedules.

I agreed and then told _______ about…..going out with Super Junior tomorrow but not the part about lighting up the mood.

-The next day-

We all gathered in Handel and Gretal in the private room and sat down eating and drinking our beverages and snacks. ________ had gotten red and puffy eyes from crying….she was really quiet…….and didn’t speak at all…..only playing with her drink……I hugged her and patted her on the back…in return she gave me a small faint smile which didn’t last for 5 seconds…..

I then glanced at Kyuhyun and he too was really quiet …..his puffy eyes were gone though his eyes were still a bit red. The members all noticed this and were trying to talk and make jokes but nothing seemed to work……I sighed heavily…….not sure about what to do…..just hoping this drama of them being depressed will end soon…….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday...i guess i was a bit carried away with watching the live performances!!! SUPER JUNIOR WON SMA!!!!YAYA!....also.....these dramatic scenes will end soon.......Kyuhyun.....dont cry too much!!! Thank you for subscribing! :D