First Night

Complications

 

Kyuhyun POV

It was time to eat dinner by the time HyunA and I walked back to the rooms. We were having a buffet tonight. It should be pretty fun and delicious though I don’t think I can have much fun anymore tonight. I went to the food section with HyunA and we both chose what we want to eat. We then took a seat at the tables and started eating. HyunA was being unusual….she was really quiet and looked like she had a lot to think about. Sorry HyunA if ive already made this a bad trip for you.

Overwater Bungalows

(place where you live. p.s just pretend like the bungalows are all connected by a little walkway.)

HyunA POV

We walked back to our rooms and then went to the dining area. The walk back with Kyuhyun was very awkward. I was heartbroken by what he said to me. Was he really falling out of love? I sat down next to Kyuhyun not talking to him. I was still sad about what had happened. Did he really think I cut _____ and made everything up? Did he really not trust me anymore. I admit I lied to him in the first place but I thought he believed in me…..

My POV

Donghae and I started to walk back to have dinner since we were starving. We saw lots of good views and enjoyed walking in the wet sand. We were both laughing and having fun while we entered the buffet. We went straight to the food sections and got food we wanted to eat.

2603800809_768d84e5f4.jpg

(pretend thats YOU and Donghae)

Donghae:here eat more chicken

______:wae oppa? I want to eat steak…

Donghae: Chicken

_______:steak

Donghae: Chicken

______:steak…

Eunhyuk: ya….you two stop having your lovers quarrel in front of us okay?we don’t want to see it!

Donghae: well we like to have our lovers quarrel in front of you guys can we not? Its fun?

______: oppa are you jealous?

We both walked back to our table and sat next to each other. We were eating with the Super Junior members and HyunA. I felt Kyuhyun gazing at me once again but I ignored him. Something was very wrong about HyunA. She seems so quiet and awkward. She doesn’t even try to talk to Kyuhyun. What happened to them?

Donghae’s POV

I cut up a bit of chicken and fed it to _______. She then did the same to me and we were enjoying our dinner. We got a lot of complaints from the members saying that we’re too sweet and loving of each other. That we should stop because they can’t handle it anymore.

After we finished dinner we decided to take another walk at the beach to digest. But this time we were going with all the members. We were casually taking a stroll at the beach near the water when Eunhyuk randomly splashed water on to me. We all splashed water on each other having fun when another of HyunA’s evil schemes occurred.

HyunA’s POV

I sought my chance for revenge to _______. I said I was going to make this trip miserable for her and I was going to keep my word. I also wanted to take my anger on her for Kyuhyun not believing me anymore. I started to kick and splash water on her rapidly so that she couldn’t fight back. I kept doing that while she kept on blocking herself. I then went up to her and pushed her into the water so that she was fully drenched.

My POV

HyunA pushed me into the water. I got up and wiped water off my face. When I faced her I saw her holding a huge chunk of wet sand prepared to be thrown at me. When I was about to move the sand was already being thrown at me. I stood there prepared for the sand to hit me. I stood still but then realised the sand was not on me. Instead Donghae oppa had rushed in and hugged me just in time protect me. I was thankful.

Donghae’s POV

I saw ______ getting up being fully drenched and started walking over to where she was. Once she stood up I noticed HyunA grabbing a big amount of wet sand aiming for ________. I ran over immediately and hugged her to protect her from the sand. The sand  hit me on the back and the top of my head. I then turned around to HyunA and glared at her.

Donghae:_______-ah kaja….lets get you changed before you catch a cold.

_______:ne….

I held onto her arms tightly while giving her a hug. We walked to her room and got changed.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I pulled HyunA away after seeing what had happened when Donghae Hyung rushed in.

Kyuhyun: HyunA I thought I told you not to go after her.

HyunA: why oppa? Are you on her side now? Don’t you believe me anymore? I’m your girlfriend. You’re supposed to believe me and not her!

Kyuhyun:I saw what you did to her just then. I saw everything. Do you still want to lie to me?

HyunA: I’m not talking about this oppa! I’m talking about before. You told me to not go after her anymore. When was I ever after her? When did you see me? Do you know how much you hurt me when you told me that that kiss is not for me?

She stomped off to her room crying,while I simply just sat on the sand and hugged my knees thinking…. Before it got dark I went to my room took a shower and then slept. It was only the first night here and I really didn’t want to ruin this trip anymore……..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the update for today.   :D The surprise even for Donghae and YOU will be coming up soon! Enjoy!