First Kiss

Complications

DongHae'S POV:

I didn't know what to do. HyukJae and I have taken her to the arcade, the mall and even those cute stores that sold soft stuffed toys, cute notebooks, stationary and accessories. None of those trips made her truely smile like before. She was overthinking. 

I knew she was.

We had dinner outside one of the nearby shopping malls and ate our meal with satisfactory. We had kimchi ramen and bibimbap (rice with vegetables and red pepper paste). We spilt the bill since it was _____'s request. HyukJae and I just agreed since we didn't want to make her upset any further. 

Once we paid, we stood up, thanked the waiter for the meal and left the restaurant. _____ was standing beside me. I peaked at her as her eyes stayed blank and empty. HyukJae took a short glance at her as well. We exchanged looks with one another and sighed softly, not letting _____ her it.

Me: -whispers- HyukJae, I'll bring her home. You should drive back first. I'll be back soon.

HyukJae: Are you sure?

He replied, keeping his voice low.

Me: Ne.. Just leave first..

I gestured, my right arm glued to my side. He nodded and wished me luck.

HyukJae: Hey guys, I better be going. I need to meet my omma.

You: Oh. Jincha? Arraseo, anneyeong, oppa.

DongHae: Anneyeong, hyung.

HyukJae: See you guys soon! 

He waved and headed for the car park. 

Me: _____, I'll bring you home.

Without answering, she interlocked her arm with mine and leaned against my side. My heart skipped a beat. 

You: I'm sorry for bothering you today. i'm just not myself.

I sighed.

Me: I understand. Don't worry, you aren't. 

I flagged a cab and hopped into it with _____. I told the driver the address and in a few minutes, we were at her home.

You: You can come in.. My unnie is having a sleep over and my parents aren't home until late. If it gets too late, you can stay over as well. My parents won't know a thing since they leave the house early..

Me: Isn't your omma a housewife?

You: She has to go to the bank tomorrow. She'll have to queue if she goes in the afternonn.

Me: I see.. Do you have the key?

She snickered.

You: Oppa, of course I have the key.

She dug into her bag and took the key out. She slipped it into the keyhole and turned it, unlocking the door.

We removed our shoes when we stepped into her house. It was so clean and spacious for a family of four. She had a big yard and a kitchen that was just the right size. I placed my shoes on the floor, next to the shoe rack while she placed hers onto an empty spot in it.

You: It's not much but it's cozy.

Me: Not much? It's sure bigger than our dorm.

She laughed.

If only she could do it more often, that would be better.

Me: Where's your room?

I asked, looking up the stairs.

You: Come on, i'l show you.

Me: Mmm..

She held my hand gently and pulled me up the stairs. it felt so great just holding onto her hand. We turned to the left and walked down the small corridor before spotting one, lonely white door. 

Me: There's lots of privacy on this level. My unnie's room is on the other end.

She pointed to the right end, where another lonely white door stood. 

You: The bathroom's just down this aisle. 

She indicated another plain door near the stairs, which was before her room.

She turned the door knob and opened the door. Her room was so neat and it looked comfortable. She had a queen bed. Beside it was a bedside table with photo frames with pictures in it. I was surprised when none of them had KyuHyun in it. But... There should be one, shouldn't it? 

She had a study table and a shelf filled with books and stuffed toys. 

I trailed my fingers along the smooth wood of the shelf. _____ slowly came up behind me, smiling slightly. 

Me: I like your room. Does your unnie have a queen bed as well?

You: Of course she does. She's older than me. -smiles-

I lifted her chin up gently with my fingers.

Me: I wish I could keep making you smile like that.

I let go when she looked down on the ground, speechless.

Me: Please give me a chance.

You: You don't need a chance, oppa.. Because I have already accepted you a long time ago.

I smiled and crushed her towards me. I embraced the moment and kissed her head. I broke our hug and stared into her eyes. She was slightly happier now. I smiled and kissed her forehead. Then, her nose and cheek.

Me: You don't know how much you mean to me..

I whispered in her ear.

You: I could say the same to you.

I snickered at her sentence. 

 

(Listen to this? :)) If you want to. I can never get tired of this song.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a507jISnumU&ob=av3e      )

 

I kissed her ear and trailed my lips down her neck. 

I might know where this was going. As I kissed her, we slowly moved towards her bed. We sat on it, with her on my lap. Her arms were hooked on my shoulders while her face was cupped by my hands. 

Me: This would be our First Kiss..

i whispered, our forehead's touching.

You: Mmm... Ne..

Hesitating, I slowly leaned foreword.

.......................................

Finally, our lips touched.

Your POV:

Once our lips touched, my heart beated at it's quickest speed.

His hands cupped my face while I changed my position and wrapped my arms around his neck. I was still sitting on his lap while we were drowning in one another's kisses. His lips were soft and kissable. It was warm as well.  

We shifted more on the bed and he leaned forward more and more, making me lose my balance and falling flat onto my soft bed. Surprisingly, our lips didn't part. He was now on top of me. 

Narrator's POV:

He was now on top of You. Your arms were still wrapped around his neck. DongHae was no longer cupping your face with his strong hands. He placed his hands flat onto the bed, like pillars guarding face. You carressed DongHae's face with your hand and trailed it down his chest and tugged the end of his shirt. Shifting swiftly, he turned and now, You lay on top of me. His hands grabbed You by your waist as you kissed him more and more. 

Both of you were drowining in one another's kisses. It was your First Kiss with him after all. 

You tugged his shirt.. Almost losing your self-control. 

You knew where this was going as soon as DongHae's hand slowly trailed up your thigh and under your shirt. His hand was on your stomach. His hand then gripped the end of your shirt and slowly pulled it up, partially revealing your belly. 

With all your strength left, you broke your kiss with him. 

You could barely support yourself on top of him so You lay on him. You gave him a few more kisses on his neck and collar bone.

You: Andwe...

You whispered, a little out of breath after what you had almost lost control of.

DongHae kissed your neck and shoulders as he slowly loosened his grip of your shirt. 

DongHae: Ne...

The both of you inhaled and exhaled at a slow pase.

DongHae sinckered.

DongHae: Well... I hope I marry you.

You were surprised by his words and used your arms to support you up, your body still on top of him.

You: Mwo? Don't think so far, DongHae..

You kissed his lips one more time. 

It was a bad idea since you didn't expect DongHae to kiss you back, his lips rubbing against yours. Again, you broke free.

You: Oppa... You're making it so hard to resist..

DongHae: -snickers- You are too.

He smiled cheekily and shifted on the bed. I got off him and adjusted my shirt before he got up and back hugged me. He kissed me on the back of my neck. in return, I smacked his head. Hard.

DongHae: Ahhh~ _____ is so mean.. -pouts-

I pinched his cheeks and laughed. 

You: It's late.. You should get going, come on.

DongHae: How if I said no?

Your POV:

DongHae: How if I said no?

Say no? How can you say no when you're supposed to go home?

You: Oppa... What do you mean--

DongHae: I wanna stay here... With you..

M-m-mwo?

You: M-Mwo? With me?

DongHae kissed my collar bone. I had chills down my spine and started to have goosebumps. I guess I couldn't fight with someone like him.

I turned to face him.

You: Arraseo. Where are you going to sleep then?

I sort of knew his answer. 

DongHae: With you. 

We kissed our last kiss of the day before I changed into my pajamas - a plain shirt and shorts. I slept facing the door so I could somewhat cover him. I locked the door just in case and hurried over to my bed where DongHae already was at. His lower body was under the covers when I slipped in. 

DongHae: I'll watch you sleep. Go ahead first...

Me: But--

DongHae kissed my forehead. 

DongHae: i'll start kissing you if you don't sleep now.

He tried making a serious tone which just made me laugh instead. I agreed and snuggled in his chest. 

DongHae: Am I so comfortable?

I laughed and placed my head onto my pillow. I had an extra pillow so he shifted and placed his head on it and faced me. 

DongHae: Saranghaeyo

You: Ne, saranghaeyo

I closed my heavy eye lids and slept, cuddling against him.  

It was a sin to have ... You-know-what before marriage but we didn't actually have it.. So it was alright? W-Was it? 

Ahh.. Just pretend he's unnie! >_____<"" !!

............

We slept soundly and wasn't disturb throughout the whole night. The only disturbance was the sun's bright rays, blinding my eyes. 

I smiled, I could hear my omma downstairs. 

She wouldn't have came into the room. She didn't have the key. 

My smile widened. There was really no disturbance after all. 

...........

I cuddled closer into DongHae's chest and lightly gripped his shirt before falling asleep again.