As long as your happy

Complications

My POV

Donghae oppa and I walked into the school. My head was aching due to many questions that were waiting for an answer.

Me:oppa, do you know who that girl is?

Donghae:that girl with Kyuhyun? Oh.. that’s HyunA.

Me:HyunA! The one from 4 minute?

Donghae:deh…waeyo?

Me:anio…..keunde(but) oppa why were you so shocked when you saw her and... and why did he look so scared while seeing us?

Donghae:well….to tell you the truth….HyunA is actually really mean and vicious. She keeps bugging us at times. If she falls in love with a guy then she uses any possible way to get him. I guess that’s also that reason why he was scared? Maybe he wasn’t prepared to tell us that his dating?

Me:ah…..then Kyuhyun oppa should really be careful of her! I know! Now that I can feel at ease that he likes someone else now….it means that im not hurting him! How about we go on a double date with himand HyunA-sshi?

It can’t be the bestfriend HyunA from High School right? I mean I thought she moved to Canada.

Donghae:ah…ne…..ill contact him and tell him about it for you!

Me:gomawo oppa!

I thanked him and hugged him. Then unknowingly I kissed him on the cheeks and then walked away. I can tell my cheeks were burning hot! This is the best day ever! Now that Kyuhyun likes someone else I wont have to feel bad with being too affectionate to Donghae oppa!

Donghae POV

OMO! Did she just kiss me on the cheeks? YA! JEONMAL DONGHAE-AH! Stop blushing….it was only on the cheeks haha.I then pulled out my phone and dialled Kyuhyuns number!

Kyuhyun:yobeosaeyo?

Donghae:Kyuhyun-ah….are you dating without telling hyung?! Haha evil maknae! You know ______was really happy just then knowing that you are dating and so she wants to go on a double date with you and HyunA  tomorrow(Saturday) .

Kyuhyun:keundae….

Donghae:no keundae’s Kyuhyun-ah ill see you at the mall tomrow at 10am! Annyeong.

I hung up before he could reply me.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Double date?! But that means HyunA will meet ______!

I called HyunA’s number.

HyunA:oppa! Waeyo?

Kyuhyun:aniyo….HyunA-ah lets go on a double date tomrow hmm? 10am at the mall?

HyunA:Of course oppa! Keundae double date? Whose the other couple?

Kyuhyun:Its Donghae hyung and his girlfriend ______. You can meet her tomorrow.

HyunA:wahh…Donghae oppa has a girlfriend? Haha okay im sure shes nice and friendly right? 10am tomrow at the mall! Ill see you there oppa I gotta go now Annyeong!

She hung up before I can say anything else. Well I hope everything will turn out well tomorrow.

-The next day-

I woke up early and met with Donghae oppa at a nearby coffee shop. We got 4 takeaway coffees and then started to walk to the mall. We intertwined our hands while his left hand was holding the tray of coffees.

Once we reached there we waited while I was drinking my coffee while Donghae oppa was doing the same. After about 3 minutes later we saw Kyuhyun oppa walking near us with his girlfriend. As HyunA-sshi was coming closer and closer I realised that Kyuhyun oppas Girlfriend is actually my high school best friend! We were like sisters.

Me:HyunA-sshi?

HyunA:oh..you are ______-sshi?

 I smiled and then hugged her.

Me:ne! HyunA why are you back in Korea? I thought you moved to Canada?

HyunA:ne..i did but then I was hoping to become an idol and so therefore I auditioned and the company accepted me so here I am now! I’m so glad to see you!

Kyuhyun POV

Wait this cant be happening ! They know each other?

Donghae POV

 Donghae:_______-ah where do you want to go?

________:hmmm….i heard that theres a new ice skating rink here! Can we go there oppa?!

Donghae:haha….arraseo as long as HyunA-sshi and Kyuhyun don’t mind!

HyunA:well I don’t really like to skate…..plus its soo cold…and

Before HyunA finished talking  Kyuhyun cut in and said I don’t mind

Kyuhyun:I don’t mind! I haven’t been able to skate in a while lets go!

HyunA:haha oh ….ah…yeah….the weather is actually getting hotter and its not like we always get this chance lets go!

We all then walked to the Ice rink and got our skates on. I held ______’s hands as she was scared that she will fall. She wanted me to teach her too so I did. Both of us had a lot of fun!

Kyuhyun POV

Anything to make you happy ______-ah. I agreed to go skating with them.

My POV

Now that I was getting better at skating and controlling my balance I let go of Donghae oppas hands. I was skating but then I saw someone lying on the rink. They looked like a couple. They even looked realy familiar. I then skated over there with Donghae and as we got closer I saw that it was HyunA-sshi and Kyuhyun….Kyuhyun was on top of her and they were looking at each other passionately….

I don’t know why…..but my chest started to hurt….and so I skated away pushing my tears back in and skated out of the rink. Donghae oppa followed me and we sat at one of the tables. Donghae then offered to buy me lunch still thinking that nothing is wrong. I nodded and then my head started aching again with so many questions.

I’m not doubting my love for Donghae oppa right? Im just jealous that its not happening to me and Donghae right? Yeah that must be it…..

I then smiled and felt my small tears drying up from my eyes. I looked up to where Donghae was and waited patiently for my lunch.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUHYUN OPPA! SARANGHAEYO! <3 ^ ^ Thank you for subscribing but there aren’t much comments..I FEEL like no-ones reading this fanfic …… please comment more!