Boyfriend

Complications

The next day (a school day)...

Your POV:

I woke up and stretched both my arms and legs. I yawned as I jumped out of bed and headed to the shower, where my school uniform and towel was already hung neatly in the toilet/bathroom. I took a warm shower and got out to use the hairdryer. I combed and dried it at the same time before making sure I had everything in my school bag before heading downstairs, where my family was.

You: Morning~

Parents: Morning~

Unnie: -chewing- Morning~

Appa was reading the newspaper and drinking white coffee at the same time. My omma kissed his head before serving me with peanut butter toast. I ate it happily and drank a cup of warm tea. 

Appa: -checks the watch- Ah, I have to go. 

Appa kisses omma on the cheek before standing up and leaving the newspaper back on the coffee table. He hugs unnie and I before leaving with his suitcase and car keys.

All: Anneyeong~

Appa: Anneyeong.

He closes the door. Unnie finished her breakfast along with me. I decided to call HyukJae since he lived close by. I took out my phone and rang him up.

HyukJae: Yeoboseyo?

You: Oppa, are you ready?

HyukJae: O, Anneyeong, ______-ah. Ne, I'm ....Ready? Wae?

You: Can I meet you at the mini-mart?

HyukJae: Ayssi, ___-ah, I told you last week that I have a dance audition today. 

You: -slaps forehead- Ah! I forgot! Mianhe! Good luck, oppa! You'll ace it for sure!

HyukJae: -laughs- Ne, komoyo. Have fun in school!

You: Ne, I will. Good luck! Anneyeong

Before he could reply, I hung up. Kekekekekekekekke.

I looked at my wrist watch and decided to leave for school. 

You: I'm leaving~

Unnie: Have fun..~

Unnie replied, her eyes locked onto the tv screen. She waved at me as I unlocked the door and kissed my omma on the cheek.

Omma: See you later, be careful. Oh and today, I'll be a little late. I need to go with unnie to the bank again. 

You: Oh ne, see you later.

I closed the door and turned around and walked out to the pedestrian pathway. I played with my bags' two strings before I saw RyeoWook and DongHae oppa in their uniform, coming up to me.

You: -smiles- Anneyeong, DongHae.

DongHae: Anneyeong~

He smiled charismetically. I melted inside. RyeoWook cam up from behind him and greeted me.

You: Anneyeong, RyeoWook-sshi~

RyeoWook: Anneyeong, _____ . EunHyuk won't be here today because--

You: Dont' worry, arrayo. He has a dance audition to attend.

RyeoWook: Ne -smiles-, come on, kaja.

DongHae walked beside me as RyeoWook led the way. I could feel DongHae's gaze on me and faced him.

You: Mwoya?

DongHae just smiled and kissed my forehead. We were still walking towards our university when I spotted a large crowd of guys.

DongHae: Mwo? What's going on over there?

RyeoWook: Let's check it out.

The three of us ran towards the crowd. Peaking through guys' heads and in between arms, we finally saw a girl with long, brown hair. She wasn't from our school since she wasn't wearing the university uniform. She was wearing a red tube top and black skinny jeans. She had a curved body and full plump lips. 

???: Ayssi, ka (go). All of you. -gestures towards the school- Bali! Or else my boyfriend will beat you up! He's a jock, you know!

We left along with the crowd of guys after she shooed everyone away from her. 

???: OPPA! 

She screamed in joy. Curious, the three of us turned back. Was her boyfriend really a jock?

.....................

No way.

No.

Was this..? 

This wasn't the person I used to know. He was different. He was passionate, caring and most of all, he didn't and never behaved like this before.

You & Donghae: KYUHYUN?

KyuHyun jumped at his name and looked up, meeting my eyes. My heart ached. I didn't like him but... Was he just using her?

KyuHyun: Hy-Hyung.

DongHae pulled me towards him and we continued walking. RyeoWook was already way ahead of us so we couldn't catch up. 

DongHae: ____... 

You: Pretend you didn't see it? .... Jebal, oppa..

DongHae: I'm here for you.

He said, before kissing the top of my head. It was good to have him here beside me.

KyuHyun's POV:

When DongHae left with _____, I couldn't help but watch them leave. My heart was aching. I don't like or love HyunA. She... She always bugged me. She could be cross-the-line nice or 100% mean. 

HyunA: Oppa~ -tugs on sleeve-

I sighed and faced her.

Me: Mwoya.

I answered coldly.

HyunA: -pouts- Who was that?

I kept quiet for a moment. I needed to prevent her from knowing about _____. 

I shook my head slowly.

Me: No one.    .... I need to go.

HyunA: I'll walk you in~ 

She smiled, her teeth showing. She linked arms with me and we walked towards the school. I put my hands in my pockets and titled my head down, my face facing the ground.

If only _____ was in HyunA's place.