Do you know that i love you.....?

Complications

My POV

"YA! kyuhyun-nie oppa and Hyukkie oppa are you guys listening to me?"

I was at the cafeteria eating lunch with my best friend Cho Kyuhyun in which we met while in kindergarten, so a good 17 years now and my cousin Lee Hyukjae also known as Eunhyuk. They are both really caring oppas(brothers) to me. I would share anything with them and vice versa. In this case i am on the topic of the current crush i met in class.

Kyuhyun, Hyukkie: yeah we are. they replied sloppily and paid absolute no attention.

Me: *sigh* I can understand that you guys are tired from your busy schedules but please can you guys just listen to me for now? Listen to me once and then I promise I’ll stop talking about this….for the time being anyways……

Kyuhyun, Hyukkie: Arraseo (fine).

Me: Thank you….anyways so as I was saying  I have a crush on Donghae oppa because his really good looking…..though I’ve already met you guys for 2 years not including  you two I’ve already fallen for him deeply....

Kyuhyun POV

*sigh* Why does she have to keep on talking about Donghae ? Can’t she understand that she’s bringing me pain while talking about him? I like you… (your name) can’t you see that? *sigh* Once I get enough encouragement and have shown you all my talents I will confess to you immediately….I will make you mine…..HAAHAHAHAHAHA

(Your name): KYUHYUN OPPA! What’s so funny? Why are you laughing?

Me: um….ahh….nothing …just nothing  ,he replied awkwardly with a smile.

Eunhyuk: He must be thinking about his crush AGAIN!

(Your name): Ya ! Oppa, you never told me you had a crush! Who is it? Do I know her? Is she pretty? Surely she can’t be as pretty as me right? When will you introduce her to us??

Eunhyuk: (your name)-ah, stop asking so many questions! He won’t know how to answer you.

How can I answer your questions (your name) you’re the one I like, you’re the one I want to be with…You’re the one I want to protect, the one I want to believe in and the one I want to love. I’d do anything for you……

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when (your name) started to stutter a name.

(Your name):..D-D-Dong-Donghae oppa! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): First fanfic and am sharing an account with a best friend...We will try to upload almost everyday....Please kindly ignore our wrong punctuation and grammar. Thank you! :D