Getting Ready for Tonight

Conceited With Love

“mom! Dad! Im leaving now! Im gonna go meet up with youngbae oppa and hit the mall or something!” I yelled coming through the door to their office room.

“the mall? Shouldn’t you be heading down to Gucci to pick out a nice dress for tonight?” my mom asked.
“cant I just find something at the mall?” I whined. “its better than spending thousands of dollars on a dress that is being used for one night.”
“darling, we are hosting the party of the year tonight…we have to spend thousands to look our best tonight. The richest of the richest are attending here and they are some of your dads best friends.”
“yea… YOUR friends but not mine. Do I haaaave to be there tonight?”
“of course! Your our only daughter and our friends are dying to meet you and I heard that they have gorgeous looking sons that will be here too!” my mom answered.
“moooom…don’t start, im leaving. See you later!” I said closing the door.
“don’t forget to go get a dress!” I heard my mom yelled.
“uugggh! Fine!” I screamed back and closed the door.

I ran down the stairs with my shoulder bag heading to the door while two maids stood by the door. One was holding a tray with my keys and the other holding my coat. I reached the bottom of the stairs and they handed me my keys and helped me put on my coat. That day i wore simple looking jeans and a simple tshirt but still they were expensive. Before I stepped out of the door, another maid came running down the stairs.

“excuse me! young mistress! Wait!” she cried charging down the stairs.
“whoa, slow down…” I said as she reached me.
“please excuse me…” she said while bowing. “but the master would like for you to have this”
“dad?” I said.

She didn’t say a word and lightly nodded her head and showed me what was in her hand.

“his credit card? What for?” I asked.
“the master would like for you to take the card and buy yourself a one of a kind dress for tonight, young mistress…and my lady also added that if you are not here tonight with a dress then you are no longer allowed your freedom.”
“….damn, moms good…” I muttered under my breathe. “alright…fine, ill find a dress.” I sighed taking the card from her hand.
“whats my limit?” I asked looking at the card.
“the master said there is no limit and to spend as much as need to find the perfect dress for tonight young mistress…”
“…ok…tell them thanks” I said walking out of the house and into my car.

Photobucket

From my house, I drove over to youngbae’s house which is only a few minutes away. Arriving at the drive up drive way, a butler came out and greeted me.

“aaahh…well hello there miss ____! How are you today?” he asked.
“im doing quite alright today mr. choi! How are you today?” I smiled at him walking up the stoop.
“im doing splendid!” he replied. “shall I take your coat?” he asked.
“mmm…no im just here to pick up oppa.” I smiled shaking my head.

He opened the door and let me in while he followed me.

“the young master will be down in a moment” mr choi said while leading me to the living room.

As we entered, I saw two people sitting on the couch enjoying the newspaper and a book.

“good after noon! Mr. and Mrs. Dong!” I smiled as I walked in and mr. choi walked away.
“well good afternoon sweetie!” mrs. Dong said getting up.
“hello!” mr. dong greeted smiling.

Mrs. Dong gave me a hug and sat me down next to her.

“How are you?” she asked.
“im doing fine” I smiled. “how are you and mr dong?”
“were doing swell!” mr dong answered
“what brings you here today?” mrs. Dong asked.
“youngbae and I are going to get something to eat. Im starving terribly right now” I giggled.
“ohh.. you poor thing… where is this son of mine? Keeping a cute thing like you waiting for so long!” she smiled. “youngbae-ah!” she yelled.
“oh you don’t have to do that…”I said politely. “do you mind if I go upstairs and get him myself?”
“oh no please! Go right ahead!” she smiled.
“well be seeing you tonight at the party then” I smiled.

I got up and bowed to the both of them before leaving the room and going upstairs to oppa’s room.

“what the hell is taking him so long?! I call him an hour ago!” I thought walking up the stairs.

I walked to his room and lightly knocked on the door.

“oppa?” I said quietly peaking my head into the room.

I looked around his room but no youngbae in sight.

“where the hell could he be?” I questioned.

I walked to his bathroom and heard humming coming from there and walked towards it. I walked slow and quiet as possible so he wouldn’t hear me. Through the slit of the door, I saw him half with only jeans. He was looking at himself in the mirror placing shirts on his bare chest to see which one looks good on him

“yo!” I yelled popping in.
“yaaah!! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!” he yelled covering himself with the shirt in hand.
“no need to cover yourself. Ive seen it before already” I laughed.
“what are you doing here so early?!” he asked.
“early?? I called you an hour ago! And your still not ready?!... I guess your too busy looking at yourself huh?” I grinned.
“well I was trying to see what looks best ok? Is that a crime?” he said.
“it should be a crime for taking so long and making me starve and wait for you! But… I think what looks best is… some more casual?...”
“this isn’t casual?” he said putting on his shirt and showing me his clothes.
“mmmm…. Yea I guess…are you ready now?”
“yup! Lets go!” he said.
“wait...do you have anything that I can wear? My jeans and shirt is starting to make me itch…” I said while trying to scratch my leg.
“umm…you cant wear my jeans cause they might be too big for you…uh… how about my sweat pants and a tshirt?” he said going into his closet to get it for me.
“yea… that’ll work.” I said grabbing the clothes from him.

He left the bathroom so I can change and in no time at all I changed out of my itchy new clothes and into the sweats. I tied up my hair and threw my coat on before leaving his house. Instead of going to big nice fancy restaurants, I stopped at one of those street side restaurants instead. But before that, I made sure to park my car in a parking garage before walking to the little restaurant so no one knows im rich. Me and youngbae oppa ate til our guts was full. I paid for the lunch because I ate more than he did. We always do that. Whoever eats more, has to pay. Like it matters to me. After eating, we started walking around just to look. While we were walking, I wanted to cross the street to see what was on the other side. I didn’t hear any cars coming so I started to run across the street. As I was crossing, I heard youngbae calling my name that caused me to stop.

“what?!” I said turning around.
“watch out!” he cried running towards me.

I turned to the side and saw a white car that was about to hit me when youngbae wrapped his arms around me and turn me out of harms way.

“what the was that ?!” I screamed.

Oppa let go of me and the car kept going until picked up a rock and threw it at the back window. The car stopped reversing it backwards quickly causing the tires to squeal then driver got out. Wearing stylish jeans, designer shirt and shoes and name brand sunglasses. 

 "yah! What are you doing?!" youngbae said trying to stop me from making a scene.

 I didn't answer and concentrated on the guy who got out of the car.

"hey what the hell is your problem?! Watch where your driving! Theres people here!" I yelled. "watch out for cars next time!" he yelled at me. "now I have to give my car a car wash after almost touching poor people" he commented. 
"poor people?" I whispered to youngbae.

I looked at youngbae oppa and lightly shook my head. I cant believe the nerve of this guy! He almost ran me and hes insulting me! poor?? Poor?! How dare he?! He doesn’t even know me!

“you know… this is your fault!” he said blaming me. “if you hadn’t stopped in the middle of the street, then this wouldn’t have happened.”
“my fault?!... MY fault?!!” I said then scoffed.
“yep!” he answered.
“….ok fine! Ill give you that… BUT! You shouldn’t have been speeding!” I yelled.
“I wasn’t speeding. You were just obviously slow.”

I breathed in air deeply and let it out slowly trying really hard to hold myself back from beating this guy up for his arrogance.

“_____! Hey! Lets just go! We got other to do right now.” Youngbae said grabbing my arm.
“you got other stuff?! I however am now late thanks to you to my next appointment. Dealing with you peasants is so worthless.” He said walking back to his car.
“Peasants?!” I cried loudly.
“yah!____! Lets go! Who cares about him?! We gotta go get ready for tonight.” Youngbae said pulling me back to the car.
“fine…” I said with a sigh.

We got back to my car and got in. I drove us to the Gucci store and parked in VIP. As we entered, the employees greeted us.

“how are you doing today? Ms. Yang? (that’s you haha) Mr. Dong?” The manager greeted us. “what are we looking for today?” she asked.
“umm… were looking for something elegant… sorta like an evening gown.”
“and for the you sir?” she asked.
“oh no im fine, I have what I need already thank you” youngbae said nicely.

Youngbae oppa waited for me on the couches that were set up in front of the dressing rooms while I walked around the store picking out what I should try on. When I got a good amount of dresses, I went to the dressing room to try them on. I literally probably tried on 35 dresses before narrowing it down to two of them. When I was done, I walked out in my regular clothes and stopped in front of youngbae oppa.

“ so these are the two that I like the best” I said pointing to the dresses as the manager was holding them up. “which one?” I asked him.

Photobucket

Photobucket


“mmmmm…. I like the red one. Its really bright.” He smiled.
“that’s what I thought…but then, I like the white one too.”
“…I don’t know…just pick one, we still gotta go do your hair too.”
“…. I don’t knooooow!...” I whined.
“well well…look at who it is” I heard a voice behind oppa say.

I looked up and I swear it was the face of the devil. I also saw a pretty girl in white standing next to him wearing her hair down and sunglasses.

“what are you doing here?” I asked.
“uh! Uh! The question is…what are YOU doing here? This is an expensive brand… someone like you could NEEEVER afford it.” He laughed then he spotted youngbae on the couch who is also looking at him.
“ooooh! I see whats going on!” he said. “rich boyfriend…poor girlfriend!” he laughed.

Youngbae oppa got up from the couch and walked closer to him.

“no need to get violent” the guy said. “ I don’t want any trouble with poor people anyway, come on dara, we gotta find you a nice dress for tonight…” he added.

I had too much on my mind to deal with an idiot like him.

“youngbae oppa… forget him, come help me decide will you?” I asked.

Youngbae sighed and walked back over to where I was standing as the guy and his girlfriend walked around.

“which one?”
“ I really do like the red one…” youngbae said.
“but the white one is nice too” I said.
“your right! The white one is nice!” I heard him speak again.
“are you ever gonna leave us alone?!” I yelled.
“now now…this is a public rich place for people with class. Have some manners.” He said to me. “if your not gonna buy it, I think that dress will look perfect for dara.” He said eyeing it.
“like your gonna get this dress…” I said back. “I want both of the dresses please” I told the manager.
“certainly. I will wrap them up and check you out. Please wait a moment.” The manager said.
“of course” I smiled.

She walked away and left me standing there with youngbae oppa.

“wooooow…two dresses. Good thing your boyfriend is rich huh? Or else that dress would have been mine” he said.
“ma’am…your dress and price is ready.”
“ok” I answered and walked over to the register ignoring the guy who keeps talking to us.
“ok…your total is $18,373.”

I handed the lady my dad’s credit card and she checked us out within minutes. To avoid any more contact with the stupid guy from earlier, we left without saying a word. The next stop for us was the hair salon. Hopefully, we wouldn’t see his stupid their either.

_________________________________________
yes im back with another story! i know i said i was gonna take a break but
i just thought of this story and just HAD to write it!
the wonders of being rich! lol 
i still cant decide whether this should be a or not...help?? haha
remember to comment and subscribe! <3