Speechless

Living Miracles, Achieving Dreams

“I can’t breathe.” Gogi whispered as both girls just stared up at the building in front of them speechless while the camera’s videotaped them.

“I’m guessing by their expressions, Nana-ssi and Gogi-ssi are extremely surprised and excited?” Mina asked as they just simple swallowed before letting their jaws drop again.

“I’ve only saw photos of this place.” Nana whispered to no one in particular.

“Can one of you girls tell the viewer’s where our surprise has led us?” Mina mentioned looking to the girls that just stared speechless at the building.

“I think I’m seeing things.” Nana muttered to herself, blinking a few times before looking up again.

“This can’t be real.” Gogi whispered in surprise.

“I didn’t think Nana-ssi and Gogi-ssi would like this surprise location that much?” Jiyong teased as the girls looked over outraged.

“This is….” Gogi pointed out unable to finish her sentence before looking up to the building.

“YG.” Nana finally whispered as the camera’s panned around to show the infamous YG building standing in front of them.

“Are we going inside?” Nana finally asked panicking as Jiyong chuckled and nodded.

“I know how much of a fan you girls are of the YG idols so our president pulled some strings.” Jiyong explained as Gogi squealed jumping against Nana before yanking on her arm like a little girl.

“Jiyong-ssi, you could have told us ahead of time, I would have…..’ Nana whined looking down to her choice of clothes, quickly trying to adjust everything. The camera crew along with Mina chuckled at the gesture.

“Both Nana-ssi and Gogi-ssi look beautiful.” Jiyong reassured as the girls nervously stood there.

“Are we ready to go in?” Jiyong asked taking a step towards the building causing the girls to grab onto each other.

“I think.” Gogi whispered unsure herself as Jiyong finally led them to the security part of the building where everyone with the girls received a YG visitors badge. They stepped into the elevator, camera’s rolling as they videotaped the two girls just drooling down at the badges.

“Can someone please take a photo of us?” Gogi finally whined pulling out her phone before passing it to a random person. She grabbed onto a lost Nana, pulling her to her side before the pair smiled as best as they could.

“This is awesome.’ Gogi whispered looking at even the amazing elevator.

 

Finally the doors opened to a floor, a bit dark the only thing lighting up the hallway were these blinking green lights on the top half of the walls.

“Looks like a spaceship.” Nana whispered as the camera’s climbed off.
“Omo, they’re not lights, their lyrics.” Gogi mentioned pointing to the obvious lyrics of Big Bang’s Haru Haru.

“Wow.” Nana whispered stepping out and to the opposite side of the hallway, touching the lyrics to Tablo’s Bad.

“This way.” Jiyong called as the girls heads quickly whipped over to see him walking down the hallway where a light was shining from around the corner.

“How are you girls feeling?” Mina asked in a hush tone causing the girls to chuckle at the same time.

“I feel like I’m about to go on an amusement park ride.” Nana whispered hesitantly as Gogi simply nodded in agreement.

“Nervous?” Mina asked as they nodded before freezing when they saw where the light was coming from. A glass door with the words ‘Recording Studio #2’ . Jiyong smiled at their wide eyes, dropped jaws and the sudden loss of color in their faces before knocking on the door. The pair almost fell out of their shoes when they saw who walked over to open the door, none other than YG himself.

“Omo.” Nana whispered panicking as she adjusted her beanie and scarf suddenly self conscious.

“Ah you must be Jiyong-ssi from SM.” YG spoke as Jiyong quickly smiled and bowed.

“Ah yes I am sir, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you.” Jiyong announced shaking the mans hand before turning to the camera’s.

“And MTV-K, welcome to YG.” He spoke nicely before finally connecting eyes with the pair just standing there with their jaws dropped.

“You two must be the infamous TMX I’ve been hearing so much about.” YG smirked as they quickly collected their composure, bowing to him immediately.

“I’m Nana.” Nana quickly introduced with her head still bowed.

“I’m Gogi.” Gogi added nervous to look up causing him to chuckle.

“You’re not what I expected.” He spoke as they looked up confused by the comment.

“I expected to see a diva and some hard rock rapper.” He teased causing the girls to smile, embarrassed.

“It’s an honor to meet you sir.” Nana finally mustered up what little courage she had left. He smiled and nodded acknowledging her comment.
“We’re such huge fans of your company.” Gogi added causing him to chuckle, adjusting his hat.

“Then maybe you should sign with me?” He teased as the girls eyes shot open. YG chuckled at their expression before turning to the cameras.

“Come on in.” He spoke to the camera’s first who in turn walked in past him, now videotaping from the room. Jiyong smiled, knowing what was going to come next, so he stepped out of the way and into the room, immediately bowing at who was hiding inside.

“You’re president told me you two are huge fans of two particular idols here.” YG pointed out as the girls blushed before nodding embarrassed.

“So I have a surprise for you.” He added stepping into the room leaving the shaking girls in the hallway.

“Come in girls.” Jiyong motioned as they looked to each other hesitantly before finally moving their legs. The moment they made it to the door, Nana being the first, saw who was around the corner. She immediately gasped before stepping back out into the hallway with her hand over . Gogi looked at her confused before peeking around the corner only to receive a smile and wave from who was there. She then joined Nana out in the hallway.

YG chuckled, clapping in amusement from his seat before Mina walked out to retrieve the girls and bring them in.

Finally the camera’s zoomed in on who it was, none other than Big Bang’s G-Dragon and T.O.P.

 

All Nana and Gogi could do was bow over and over again, a hand glued to their mouths to hold in the whimpers and gasps that were threatening to fall. GD and TOP stood there both in amazement and amusement. Like YG said, this wasn’t what they were expecting at all.

“Introduce yourselves.” YG urged to the men standing with large smiles on their faces.

“Ah yes, hello, I’m Big Bang’s G-Dragon.” GD introduced, pulling his hat off before bowing to the girls who simply watched in shock.

“Hello, I’m Big Bang’s TOP.” TOP added bowing before smiling at them.

“Girls.” Mina whispered reminding them as they both bowed at the same time out of nervousness.

“I’m Nana.” Nana quickly said with her head still bowed.

“I’m Gogi.” Gogi added following suit.

“We’re such huge fans.” Nana whispered through a smile, unable to get rid of her smile.

“How about a photo?” YG asked as the girls broke out in a ferocious blush, quietly squealing. GD&TOP nodded, gesturing for the girls to come over as they hesitantly did. Gogi stood next to GD with Nana next to her, TOP glued to her side. The girls forced their smiles out as the guys sent a V-sign to the camera.

“Thank you so much.” Gogi thanked quickly walking away with a blush.

“Here, have a seat.” YG announced, pulling out two seats for the girls to sit on. They sat down before GD&TOP were sat across the table from them.

“Nana-ssi, how are you feeling?” Mina asked as the camera’s videotaped, the guys attention on her. Nana blushed looking down to the bracelet on her wrist.

“I’m embarrassed to look up.” She spoke causing everyone to chuckle.

“I’m a huge fan of theirs.” She added finally looking up to gesture to them. They both bowed their heads in thanks.

“What about you Gogi-ssi?” Mina asked over to Gogi to chuckled through her hand that was still on , eyes immediately darting over to GD’s amused ones.

“It’s a strange feeling.” She spoke never looking away from GD, neither him.

“Strange how?” Mina asked as Gogi turned to look at her.

“It’s like I’m dreaming and my mom is about to walk in and wake me up.” Gogi explained as they laughed.

“Well President wanted me to send you here for two reasons, one being that YG-sunbaenim has been interested in you two since you’re announcement was made, and two, he wanted you two to get some advice from those you look up to.” Jiyong explained as the girls nodded, slowly getting into their comfort zones.

“Nana-ssi.” A deep bass voice called causing her eyes to shoot open and look up to see TOP making eye contact with her. Those eyes were going to kill her, the feeling coming off of them was just as fans said. It sent your heart shaking in excitement.

“Ah yes.” She muttered turning to him.

“How old are you?” He asked as her eyes shot open in surprise to the question, looking to Gogi then back to him.

“I’m 21.” She answered as he nodded.

“You Gogi-ssi?” GD then asked as Gogi looked up smiling at him.

“19.” She spoke as he nodded, never moving his eyes from her.

“So you both are from New York City?” GD then asked gesturing to the two as Gogi shook her head immediately.

“Nana-unnie is from Hawaii, she moved to New York City in middle school.” Gogi explained as the idols eyes shot open and over to her.

“Hawaii?” TOP asked as Nana nodded.

“My dad’s in the military, he was stationed in New York City so we had to move.” Nana explained as they nodded.

 

Advice and questions were exchanged between the two pairs while everyone quietly watched and listened to the pairs in front of them. Nana had never been so nervous in her life, finally the person she had admired and honestly had a small high school crush on since she knew him was now sitting within 2 feet of her, talking to her as if she was one of his close dongsaengs.

Gogi on the other hand, both herself and GD never let their eyes drift from the other. It was like a quiet exchange between the two. Every time he asked something personal, she would simply smile, in turn sending a smile across his face, lighting up his eyes.

“You like fashion then?” GD asked amused after Gogi had explained her obsession to it. Nana snorted when she heard the comment.

“Honestly, her obsession for fashion is so bad that sometimes I find things from my closet missing and then in her closet.” Nana explained causing the idols to chuckle.
“Sounds like someone we know.” TOP mentioned over to GD who rolled his eyes and nodded.

“We should go shopping sometime, I can show you some places that are great around here.” GD wanted so badly to be the nice oppa and show them around now that promotions were over.

“How about showing us your skills?” YG suddenly asked as the girls looked over surprised.

“YG sunbaenim actually has wanted to see your talents for some time now.” Jiyong explained as the girls nodded in understanding.

“Jiyong-ssi has got some sample music we would like to hear you sing if that’s alright?” YG stood and gestured to the booth.

“For Nana-ssi, do you know the lyrics for our song ‘Oh Yeah’ with Bom noona?” TOP asked from the controls as Nana swallowed nervously.

“Um, sort of.” She whispered unsure before their manager Jiyong walked over and handed her the lyrics.

“Oh this one, yes I remember.” Nana spoke looking down at the lyrics in her hand.

“Would it be alright to try it out in the booth?” YG asked seriously. Not like she had a choice, being asked by YG himself, she had to do it.

“Fighting.” Gogi chanted with her fist in the air. She sighed, standing with lyrics in hand, looking to smile at the camera before she walked over to where Jiyong was holding the door open for her. She was surprised to suddenly see TOP in the recording area with her.

“Let me help you.” He whispered as she blushed looking out to Gogi who was trying hard not to laugh at her friend. One of the cameramen walked in just as TOP began pulling the earphones off the stand, handing it over to Nana. She bowed her head in thanks before watching as he did something on the computer screen hanging from the ceiling in front of her.

“These are the lyrics. GD’s going to play the whole song, he just wants you to sing all of Bom noona’s parts.” Top explained as she looked up, connecting eyes with his, immediately blushing and nodding, looking away.

“Alright.” She answered as he nodded, stepping away towards the door before walking out into the studio where everyone was anxiously waiting.

“A voice that will change the Kpop world huh?” YG mentioned interested staring at the girl standing nervously in the studio alone with one of the cameramen.

“We soon will find out.” GD pointed out doing a few things on the computer before looking up to the woman.
“Are you ready Nana-ssi?” He asked once pushing the button for the mic. She flinched in surprise before looking out and nodding.

“Ah, yes I am.” She answered pulling away from the mic to clear .

1, 2, 3