SHINEE 'Dream Girl' Music Video Filming: Part 3

Living Miracles, Achieving Dreams

Gogi was changed into her last outfit for the rest of the shoot, a cute skirt ensemble that she absolutely adored.

 

Untitled #108

 

Gogi-ssi, in these scenes, I need you to pester the guys.” The director teased causing Gogi to smirk down at Taemin who was currently lying on the bed in front of her, his right arm under his head while the other one was draped across his stomach.

Pester?” Gogi asked in a tease looking down to Taemin’s suspicious stare.
Yes, anything you can fish up to pester Taemin-ssi with, will work perfectly.” Director caught onto the tease, chuckling into his hand quietly.

In these scenes, the SHINEE members will be experiencing what would be a nightmare or sleepless nights due to their constant thinking of their dream girl.” He explained in a more serious manner as Gogi nodded in understanding.

So basically, I’m their dream girl pestering them while they sleep?” Gogi asked with a smirk as the director nodded.

Yes, more or less.” He added as Gogi chuckled and nodded, smiling at Hyori who was carefully fixing her hair in all the right places.

This will include all the members so maybe we’ll switch up your method in every take. In the final piece, once they awaken, you’ll disappear.” He explained as Gogi nodded, turning to look over at the other SHINEE members who were now crowding to watch around Nana.

Sound good Gogi-ssi?” Director asked unsure as Gogi smiled brightly and nodded.

Sounds perfect. I’ll do my best.” Gogi promised as the Director nodded before walking away.

What are you planning?” Taemin asked over suspiciously as Gogi chuckled, kneeling down next to him as the camera was lifted in the air above. Sure she was wearing a skirt, but thanks to the safety shorts Hyori asked her to wear, she wasn’t the least bit worried about underneath.
Don’t worry about it.” She whispered teasingly as he side eyed her hesitantly.
Min Hee-ah. When you’re looking at me like that, I’m a little nervous to know what you have planned.” Taemin muttered causing Gogi to brightly smile over at him, slightly poking his side.

Don’t worry Taemin-ah.” She sang his name in two syllables before turning her attention back to the group watching them. Her eyes firstly landed on her partner whose eyes darted next to her quickly, giving Gogi the signal to look over also. Looking to the man standing next to her friend, her eyes connected to the serious ones coming off of him, his eyes already targeted on her. Under his strangely intense stare, she couldn’t help but turn away, afraid with that much pressure coming off of it, she would burst into flames. Sighing, she blew a stray hair out of her face before lying her arms on the edge of the bed in front of her to rest her chin on.

Tired?” Taemin asked looking down to her from the pillow he was resting on.
A bit but I’ll get used to it once we have to film ours.” Gogi explained adjusting her knees that were currently kneeling on the ground.

Have you guys scheduled your music video filming yet?” He asked interested as Gogi turned her head to look at him before nodding.
I think it’s in two weeks.” She answered as he nodded, looking back up to the bright lights above them.

Well if we have the time, we’ll come support you girls.” He promised as she smiled and nodded, looking to where the director was talking with another crew members, most likely about the camera angles they were still adjusting from the looks of it.

 

Taemin-ssi, Gogi-ssi, we’re ready!” The director shouted as the pair looked over quickly before nodding. Taemin pulled his right hand to put under the pillow next to him before resting the other one at his side. Gogi watched him closely before looking up as the cameras dimmed a bit.

Alright! QUIET ON SET!” The director shouted as Gogi sat up a bit on her knees to reach him better.

ACTION!” He shouted at the music began. She painted a devious smirk on her face as she looked around like a child afraid to be caught before she reached over and gently caressed his cheek. Taemin threw his body from lying on his back to lying on his side, away from her, before sitting up in panic.

CUT! PERFECT!” The director shouted as Taemin brought his knees up to rest his arms across them.
Perfect on the first cut huh?” Gogi smirked playfully up at him as she chuckled.

I’m impressed.” Taemin arched an eyebrow at her causing her to roll her eyes.

Shut up.” She hissed as he chuckled before turning to look at where the crew was re-watching their clip. Her eyes landed on her friend again whose eyes, once again, turned to direct her to said man who continued to look at her with a quiet and serious expression planted on his face.

Min Hee-ah?” Taemin called breaking her from her staring contest as she looked over to see him holding a hand out for her.
Oh. Thanks.” She thanked as he helped her up, grabbing her other hand to hold her steady as she tried to gain her legs back.

You ok?” He asked concerned as she nodded, a smile slowly growing on her face as he smiled back, letting go of his hands.

“Can we have Key-ssi on set?” The director shouted as Taemin left only for Key to join her.

My turn!” Key shouted excited as she chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief as said man got comfortable. For Key’s scene, Gogi decided to lean over the back of the head board and reach over to play with the hairs hanging on his forehead. The first cut was trashed since Key had broken out laughing when one of the hairs brushed his nose. The second one was kept as Key hoped off set where Minho quickly climbed on before joining her.

So how are you going to pester me?” He asked interested as he laid out on the bed, naturally stretching in his spot as she stood there in thought.
Hm? Not sure yet.” She answered looking around the bed for any ideas before something popped in her mind.

Are you supposed to be laying that close to the end?” She asked as he leaned his head up far enough to look at the space next to him, empty.

Yeah, director said to lie on this side and do what Taemin did.” He explained as Gogi smiled and nodded.

Alright, I have an idea.” She teased as Minho’s smile dropped.

What is it?” He asked suspiciously while Gogi acted like she zippered her lips shut before throwing away the key.
Pfffft, if getting you to stop talking was that easy.” He muttered teasingly sending her eyes widened in outrage.

Ya!” She snapped in a loud whisper, reaching over to whack his stomach anything but soft, earning her a surprised grunt from the man.

Ya! Be careful, I’ve worked hard for those.” He rubbed his abs through his shirt proudly as she rolled her eyes.

Oh yeah, cause gaining a keg is so hard to do.” She spat back teasingly, her arms slowly crossing over her chest. Minho snorted as her comment before the director shouted for silence.

ACTION!” The director shouted as Gogi plastered her smirk on her face as she slowly climbed into bed next to Minho, lying on her arm to face his sleeping form.

 

On the other hand, the group watching was shocked to see her improvising. Nana immediately turned from the scene then to the man that had been standing next to her only moments ago to see him walking away, quickly.

Hyung.” Taemin whispered trying to stop him as Nana sighed from her seat, unsure what she should do. Sure she wanted to see if he was alright, but that wasn’t her usual frame of mind.

I have to use the bathroom.” She gave in, sending an innocent lie towards those still watching the set. Shuffling into the same direction the idol had disappeared in, she finally found him at a table set up for those eating, his phone in hand, his eyes planted hard on them. Nana looked around to see if anyone had noticed the man before she made her way over to him, taking the seat directly across from him, surprising said man as she sat down suddenly.

What are you doing over here?” He asked confused as she sighed, looking up to meet his eyes.
You don’t have to play ignorant for me? I know what’s going on.” Nana explained in a loud sigh as Onew looked at her both panicked and confused.
About what? What’s going on?” He asked innocently as Nana looked to him unamused.
How long have we’ve known each other?” Nana asked suddenly as Onew looked around in thought.
About two months.” He answered hesitantly as Nana nodded.

Yes, and in those two months, I’ve learned a lot about the five of you, including a few things you probably haven’t noticed yourselves.” Nana explained as Onew sat there speechless.

I’m a lot more observant than you give me credit for.” She added with a knowing smirk.

And from what I just saw, I’m guessing you don’t like the fact that Min Hee is a bit too comfortable with the guys.” Nana gestured over her shoulder, smiling when she saw the hidden blush on his light complexion.

I’m sorry Ana-ah, but I have no idea what you are talking about.” Onew quickly diverted as Nana sighed, slightly annoyed, but knowing that he would react this way. She pushed her chair out before standing as Onew looked at her surprised.

I already knew you would deny everything but just remember that even if you deny something, I’m more observant than I seem.” Nana quickly explained as she walked away back to her seat.

 

Can we have Onew-ssi?” The director called as the quiet man stepped onto set watching as Jonghyun climbed down to join the others. Onew couldn’t even look up at the woman standing next to the bed as he climbed on and got comfortable.
Oppa?” Her voice called as his hands went clammy. Taking a deep breath, he looked over, making sure to keep a calm look on his face.

Are you alright, you look a bit sick?” She asked worried as his eyes trailed down her quickly before looking back to her concerned eyes.

No, I’m fine. Just a bit exhausted is all.” He reassured as she smiled once more and nodded. They quickly finished the last member for the bed scene before returning to the last official scene of the entire music video.

 

Gogi stood off to the side, making sure to keep out of the way as crew members and the boys various stylists piled on to fix their attire and hair.

“Exactly what am I supposed to be doing?” Gogi asked as Nana continued to watch the boys in the middle.
“From my understanding, the guys are going to circle you with their microphones and then do some fancy moves while you all pose.” Nana explained easily as Gogi nodded, rubbing her forehead a bit.
“You ok there?” Nana asked seeing the movement while Gogi looked up quickly.

“Yeah, I’m just exhausted. Who knew making a music video was so tiring?” Gogi teased as Nana snorted looking back to the group.

Gogi-ssi!” The director finally shouted as Gogi pushed off the wall before running over to meet them.
So as I mentioned earlier, we’ll have the guys surround you with their microphones then do the slide back move while you pose.” He explained as Gogi looked at the guys getting set up in back of their make believe microphones.

Any pose?” Gogi asked unsure as the director looked over in thought.
Well seeing that you are supposed to be the guys dream girl, maybe just something like pride, pleased that you are. You understand?” He asked unsure as Gogi bit her lip.

So maybe standing with one hand on my hip, my leg out while the other hand is just relaxed at the side. Like this?” Gogi demonstrated as the director looked over before nodding immediately.

Just that, perfect!” The director shouted in agreement as she chuckled and nodded.

“Smile towards the camera.” He added walking away as she nodded, walking over to stand between the guys.

“Last scene!” Taemin slightly cheered as Gogi chuckled and nodded.

“How about dinner after this?” Key offered looking to the other guys for any agreement.

“Oh! Yeah!” Taemin agreed as Key smiled and looked to the others.

“Dinner, where?” Onew asked unsure as Taemin and Key looked to each other then turned to look at Gogi in the middle.

“Min Hee-ah and Ana-ah’s dorm?” Key announced with a proud smirk while Gogi looked over outraged.

“Ya! Don’t just give up our dorm for your own entertainment.” She hissed mock whacking him as he laughed.
“Why? You guys never invite us over. We’re so lonely without you girls.” Taemin pouted from behind his mic as Gogi rolled her eyes.

“It’s not up to me.” She answered with a knowing smirk.
“Who do we have to ask then?” Minho joined the conversation while Gogi crossed her arms before looking to the guys.
“Go ask the warden.” She gestured with her head over to Nana watching closely from the sidelines.

“Hyung will.” Taemin pushed Key who stumbled and looked over outraged.
“Ya!” Key shouted annoyed as Taemin nudged with his head.

“You like her, you do it.” Taemin added as everyone’s eyes widened.

YA!” Key shouted louder this time as the maknae’s slip of tongue.

“Key-ah? You like her?” Gogi asked speechless, a smile threatening to show itself.

“Is that true?” Minho asked over shocked as Key growled over to Taemin.

“You’re dead.” Key hissed grabbing his microphone stand before running to chase after the terrified maknae. Today would turn out to be interesting.